HI Veeky Forums this is only time i say this, put your money to INXT yesturday it was 2 dollars now its more that 4...

hI Veeky Forums this is only time i say this, put your money to INXT yesturday it was 2 dollars now its more that 4. Look at the supply theres not much of these so value gonna skyrocket soon! Only few ppl know this.

POO

They don't have a fucking product. You will be burnt. Don't tell me I didn't warned you. Github empty.

Nope, this is gonna be huge

I have no idea what they do, their website provides no information, and their GitHub hasn't been updated in a month.

I already 2x my gains in 1 day so im not gonna be burnt

Buy Bitbean and help me buy my own designated street

The sell walls on coinexchange are thin as fuck and the volume is getting bigger and bigger. This is going to pull an ELIXIR and go 5x in the next 2 days.

They are just lauching their new website and as always much news coming soon :)

It's just PnD speaculation right now. Know when to get out. I don't like gambling much thats why I won't touch it.

Low supply doesn't mean shit, coins are divisible. what is wrong with you people.

Cool, why would I invest now then?

Low MC coins like these are where you make the most money. I 30x my investment on ELIXIR and 10x my investment on EBTC. Already 4x up on INXT.

This is going to be fucked in the ass by Substratum, which is doing the same thing but bigger and better. SUB got 13.8mil in investments, INXT got only 200k lol. SUB about to be on pre-beta, full beta on December and v1 in January. INXT is going into alpha maybe in January?

Pump and Dump. But then I would have bought yesterday, not today.

Yep, they are releasing new website with much more information this week and starting mass marketing. They are also very active on Telegram and answering questions. Many coins with less has at least 50x more market cap...

Why Do You Hate Money So Much?

>starts a shilling thread
>begins with 'yesterday it was twice as cheap'

biz will buy green and sell red again wont they

This. Not to mention SHIFT and SUB are huge and people always look for alternatives with low market caps. This will be huge.

DELET THIS

$2,247,385 mcap
Most people holding till moon mission

P-P-PLEASE B-BUY M-MY C-C-OIN

>400% up
Oh no, these bags sure feel heavy.

>implying this project is going anywhere
>no updates from inexperienced dev team on any open channel
>horrible website
>strong competition with a headstart

i'd sell now if i were you, but then again there's no liquidity is there? 90k volume in the last 24hours, what a joke.

oh yeah, don't forget: 6 figure supply for a coin that's supposed to be used as a currency for a service.

the amount of volatility this induces is so big it's going to be useless. they should have aimed for at least 7 figures in the supply, but since they don't know what the fuck their doing they thought burning down to 6 figures would be best.

>yesturday it was 2 dollars now its more

Cheers, bought 100k yesturday now its more

easy x10 in 4 days

Check their twitter or telegram and tell me there's no updates.

yeah this will be the easiest 10x of the week, im in since yesterday too

This is gonna be i told you so moon mission while the retards are still linking eachother. This thing is prime for launch people are stacking.

Congrats. I bought ELIX (TME) at $.02 and INXT at $.89, saw EBTC and ELTC, but I've not invested... maybe we should chase these moon missions together? my fb: /gabbana.sb

I know bitcoin since $25... missed literally everything, but still on a good track...

del pls