How do you talk to girls?

how do you talk to girls?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5ezl11/whats_a_1_rule_for_guys_before_having_a_date/dah5p0b/
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5ezl11/whats_a_1_rule_for_guys_before_having_a_date/dagtmai/
lmgtfy.com/?q=cute boys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/leave/

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5ezl11/whats_a_1_rule_for_guys_before_having_a_date/dah5p0b/

just dropping some wisdom in this thread

>reddit

you open your mouth and pass air through your vocal chords
but if you are talking to a female you must slap your left leg with a rubber chicken every 10 seconds or she won't understand what you're saying
hope this helps

usually i say hi, or ask them something related to the situation we're in. i.e. if in class say "man this shit is boring" or "what is this class even about?" to be funny. get tinder and apps like that too. this girl i knew previously messaged me on that today so i'm seeing where that goes.

alot of good stuff in here

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/5ezl11/whats_a_1_rule_for_guys_before_having_a_date/dagtmai/

proof that girls are fucking retards, for example

>xDDD this guy totally tricked me and made me think he wanted to be my friend this whole time on our date, then he kissed me all of a sudden!1!! I had no idea he was attracted to me!!!

also you think you're going to get better dating advice from autistic basement dwellers, or girls on reddit?

think about that for a second

>ambulocetus outcast my entire life
>never talked to girls
>from the ages of 16-20 I basically sat in mommy's basement eating tendies and smoking weed
>lose 200lbs, now 5'11 200lbs
>look more or less normal
>halfway charming when I'm around people I feel close with
>girls show interest in me, actively try to talk to me, literally had some ask me for my number
>show zero interest, make no moves, because deep down I know I'm an unlovable outcast who will never have friends and will stay a kv until the day he dies

When will it end Veeky Forums

Stutter, stumble, sperg and silence
> omg user, just slow down, I can't understand you
Okay, I'll slow down
> omg user, did the dentist give your tongue anaesthesia xD
Okay, I'll try and focus, and make convo out of my surroundings
> are you ok user? Sure that episode of spongebob was funny
Just shut my mouth
> omg, I think user is a school shooter
The gym can't fix everything my dudes

>Random shit posting
>Non fitness thread

Saged, repoted :)

Push yourself bro we're all gonna make it.

Also chicks aren't everything

>ayy bby wan sum fuk

works everytime

Friends would be nice too.

I don't have those either.

do the opposite of this guy

>laying it on that thick
>2016

bruh

>thick
Explain please
I'm new to this too

bruh that was a perfect set up for

>I used to have a soft spot... its not soft anymore xDDDDD ;pp

Take this with the grain of salt but I have had the best luck with girls when I just try to be friendly and actually be their friends. I did tinder and PUA shit for a while and it was just weird. Anyway good luck man, I wish I knew.

I've been talking to this girl for the past few days, we seem to click really well
This morning we were talking and I said she should take me for a drive when she gets her new car and she said she'd be too distracted by me to drive
So she goes to work, while she's at work I send her a snap
She gets off work, doesn't message me, and views my snap but doesn't reply
Unsure of what to think, whether I'm overthinking or what. Also how to progress from here

Don't give girls compliments. Ever. No need to inflate their already over inflated egos any further.

They already get compliments from 100 other "nice" guy losers every day.

Joke around, act like a bit of a jerk, tell her she's got a flat ass.

On tinder, you shouldn't be having a long convo. The goal is to just get the number ASAP. Banter for a few minutes then ask them if they have whatsapp and say you want to add them. For some reason they're much more likely to give out their numbers if you ask it like that than if you say straight out "what's your number"? Girls are conditioned to play hard to get when you just flat out say what's your number.

Once you've got the number and you've added them to whatsapp, the goal is to figure out logistics (i.e. where does she live, does she drive, when is she free etc), then set up a meet ASAP. Something casual. Avoid dinners.

If she plays hard to get or isn't keen on a meet etc just move on to the next bitch. Don't waste your time.

Without too much effort this year I was probably able to get 50+ numbers in my phone and bang different girls every month. Once you have heaps of numbers in your phone you're pretty much set, you can copy paste the same shit to a bunch of them and a few should always bite so you'll be able to get laid every week without much effort.

>hightest
you dummy.

move on she thinks ur a creep saddo

statistically speaking a good percentage of us won't make it

don't do this

Have you even met this girl? If not stop the banter, snaps etc and just try and setup a meet. She will be much more invested in you and likely to respond to messages, snaps etc if you've actually met.

Its hard but you find one you have 0 interest in and treat them like a guy. That's my only advice, eventually you will be able to speak to most girls as friends and from their move the relationship forward.

We're trying for this week as this past weekend didn't work out due to work for both of us

Stop being a race traitor

>Don't give girls compliments. Ever. No need to inflate their already over inflated egos any further.
>They already get compliments from 100 other "nice" guy losers every day.
>Joke around, act like a bit of a jerk, tell her she's got a flat ass.

These. Especially the last one. As long as you arent autistic about and do it properly, girls eat that shit up. Tease her, be a bit insulting and cheeky, and if she lets it go on it means she likes you

>then I negged her so hard brotato she was giving me tons of signals

Telling a girl she's cute while looking up and down her body makes them want the d like no other

Go live in a book mystery

> 24 year old permie
> wish I could go on tinder to learn how to talk to girls because I feel like i could be good at "banter", being witty, teasing, etc
> however, ugly as fuck and have no friends, the two most important things for tinder
> feel like I just want to get a random average guys profile and just use it to get matches and try to talk to girls to see how I do and learn what works and what doesn't, then just stop talking to them

How's that for autism guys

I got you bro
lmgtfy.com/?q=cute boys
just make one up with a pic from a later page

Anyone had luck asking girls out at their place of work? Like if they work at a shop and you as a customer ask them out?

>>have no friends, the two most important things for tinder
why? i made a fake Facebook profile with zero photos on it and no friends, and then just uploaded a few photos to Tinder directly. so far Ive gotten about 15 matches

Ken pls

Just talk mad shit and be funny famalam. I have an introverted qt gf now, I bully her as a joke and got her into bdsm, she's a nice girl, I actually like her.

I kind of have the main stuff when talking to girls down. Like the being kind of a dick, teasing, talking a little bit of shit, being funny, I'm pretty good with that stuff

The problem I have is the crippling fear of being a mid-20s friendless virgin so I would have both a lack of experience sexually, as well as them seeing what a pathetic loser I am when they try to learn about my life, so I completely avoid trying to even do any shit like that.

I got laid when I became a skinhead, girls like scary autism more than normal autism I guess or its mysterious?

>tfw objectively ugly and have huge ass fucking chubby cheeks that make me look like a fat grown up child

Join the army? Seriously, I did when I was 18 to get out of my comfort zone and avoid such a fate, I have jumped out of a plane more than I have years on this earth. Builds character, life is going well now almost 3 years after that decision. It's not too late user, it sucks but damn you make some good friends and build confidence like no other. Join the marines for hardmode.

Just lie and make shit up then. Or get into some bullshit hobbies. Tell her you're getting into Jiu Jitsu even if you've just taken one class, whatever. Most girls don't have any interesting hobbies themselves anyways.

I don't have friends and it's never prevented me from getting laid. Dates and meetups are usually 1 on 1 anyways.

As for the virgin stuff just fake it till you make it. Or just admit it and own it. If a girl is into you chances are she won't make as big a deal of it as you.

Sad tfw overly boney Slavic face that makes me look intimidating and unapproachable

jumping straight into the lewd zone so soon woulda lost you some points

Only if your ugly

this

If you're in shape, they let you do anything, you can grab them by the pussy.

I do it in English. Usually in the form of a joking comment I utterly ruin by sputtering out like a badly scratched vinyl record.

Just b urself

My problem with talking to girls overall is that I'm really weird and pretty ADD

I'm really great at making them laugh and teasing and being a little mean and having quick witty comments and all that, but eventually my weirdness and ADD combine to go too far and repels them, and given how I look like a Jewish holocaust victim my looks can't overcome the weirdness

when the first post is also the best post

It was that last line that went from suave to fucking weird.

do 4,000 pushups a day
your body talks most to them

>just be yourself user, always works for me

What's the poo equivalent of Chad?

loo

There's this cute Viet girl at my work who I'm friends with and she started to like me when I began to annoy her more. I flick her phone screen when she's on it and throw paper balls at her. I give her shit about her interests and "order" her to come help me when I'm stuck with work. She expresses token frustration, but she always has a big smile on her face. Over the past few months, we've become really good friends and I think being a annoying, but playful asshole to her is a big reason for that.

Just fucking talk to them they're just people, not some magnificent ascended being you need to approach with utmost care.
Just people
Talk to them like a person, ezgame

Women fucking hate that. Unless you're hot.

Muhammad
Though that could be 80% of them

this desu, its a fine line between charming and obnoxious though. im sure you know that just in general im sayin