Kratom

I just took 3 capsules about an hour ago, each is about 1 gram. What should be happening?

>health related, heard it kills pain

Also

TFW PR bench press today 165 feelsgoodman

What are your stats? 1 gram is incredibly low for me, I usually take 3. Is it your first time?

You're gonna have an awful hangover tomorrow

5'8 132lbs, first time and In total I took about 3 grams, probably closer to 2.8 grams

Also is it red or green or white vein?

not sure tbqh famalam, Pic related in OP is what I took, it doesn't say and I don't really see anything off of a quick search online.

Sounds like quite a bit for your weight, just stay hydrated and of I were you I'd feel a lot better doing something semi active. Like going for a walk. That's what I did on my first time

You'll feel very relaxed, yet not lazy by any means. Thoughts will just come out of your mouth rather than stay thoughts if you're around people. The editing process from brain to mouth pretty much turns off. Basically you'll just feel good and calm or energetic, definitely less social anxiety but not necessarily more social skills so be careful not to make an ass out of yourself

How intense do the effects get?

top kek using opiates , no wonder you only bench 165 lmao

Barely started lifting and still getting out of Auschwitz mode, shoo troll

lel u didn't even know what this is. u went ahead and searched it with a biased af outlook. try harder next time.

its just a weak legal opiate thats also an ssri, what else is there to know retard.

>implying it can reduce lifts

did 6 grams total now CMON barely feel any notable effects

OP? its been a while but I think thats a lot for your weight. if you dont feel anything in half an hour its prob cuz you bought shit kratom

I definitely feel effects but it really isnt all that much, I have taken other drugs so is there a chance I am a little more resistant? Shit kratom is definitely a possibility as well

you feel it now mr. krabs?

yes, feeling pretty sedated and a fair bit of a body high

>Barely started lifting
>Auschwitz mode
>opiates
>manlet

you are absolutely *fucked*, faggot midget.

>5' 8
>manlet

Yeah okay buddy, want to know how I know you're a NEET?

I'm 5'9 and I'm a manlet. Learn to accept it.