There's no CBT up, so here's one

There's no CBT up, so here's one

Thinking of starting up on GOMAD, or at least half of a gallon to get easy calories throughout the day. Yay or nay?

Really fucking sick otter mode, bro. Do more back work though, looks like your shoulders are impinged.

Mirin the veins, mate. You're close to my goal body.

All you need is lats. Mirin

slow bulk for a year or 2 then cut

Height/weight?

Routine? How long you been lifting?

nice, lifts? how long liftin?

Got my gym membership exactly one month ago. Been off lifting for about a year b4 that. Cant complain, the gainz coming back fast

325 bench (was 365 before stopping lifting for 6 months for chronic knee injury)
Haven't squatted to max recently but do working sets of 315 on occasion, mostly just do legs through leg press/lunges
5 foot 10 187 lbs atm, lifted shittily since sophomore in hs, now sophomore in college

> 6'7" 247 lbs
> Running ULxPPLx
> Cardio 3x/week
> 4300 kcal/day bulk
> 5g creatine

Hoping to hit 260 by March, then slowly lean out to around 240.

R8s? Never get real advice or critiques in cbts.

>editing out his stomach hole
>making it
pick one

yo your left nipple is sliding off ur man boob
lose some body fat

6'1 190 lbs not pictured: T-Rex legs.

From here, how do I get /bradpitt/ fight club mode?

Pls no bully

Pretty shit lighting and posing, + bulking. I do need a lot of work on chest though, has always been my weakness.

stop lifting
train cardio 60min every day for 3 weeks

> Lift and bulk a year
> Cut
> Pray for good genetics

Fair enough

>felt unsure about gym today
>failed 200 squat
>did 180x3

keeping my head high lads, chest is tomorrow :)

B 120kg
DL 180kg
S 200kg

"Fat" hahaha. Dude is 6'7 and you're trying to get him to fall for the twink meme

Not going slow on that winter bulk lol

5'9" and probably 200+lbs

Weaker than years ago now. Not training hard anymore for atm but I'm maintaining my physique.

Just Ruin my life plz
6'3" 170lb

>I didn't even fall for the SS Meme.

>I didn't even fall for the SS Meme.
What did you try to say with that? You look far from trex mode, quite normal actually.

Mirin hieght.
My only advice as a fellow lanklet is to always err on the side of over bulking. It's easier to lean or then or mass on and at your hieght an extra ten pounds of fat will look like nothing.

Do you deadlift with your teeth? You would look twice your size if you worked arms and shoulders.

Heeeeyyyyoooooo

Despite my gut feeling I'm still gonna cut till Christmas then bulk till Easter.

Good work m8. Hieght?

Maybe if I keep bulking and lifting a lot the pain will go away

YOOOO SUP ROLAN
Forever mirin. Lifts as of now?

Gotta eat skelly bro.

Nah dude don't do that. Bulk around easter instead. You are just starting to fill out nicely, and you probably wouldn't like how you looked if you cut now

Can only bench 315lbs for a few reps, squat 405lbs for a few reps, deadlift 495lbs for a few reps. Not lifting seirously anymore right now. I would need some months to get back to where i left off but I'm not trying to do that right now.

Because of spaghetti arms
Any advice for Weak AF shoulders?
I do...I used to be 130lb.
This is only 3.5 months of actual gym.

I should add that I had already gained to 145 when I started working out.

What gut?
Why do you want abs? I'd rather start with slow and lean bulk.

stalling at 180. slowly crawling my way up in weight.

Start light

Facepulls, Seated OHP, Standing OHP

You have a big chest so flys could help hit them.

>.I used to be 130lb.
Same bro. You'll make it, just stick with it.

Gross bulking feels.
A-at least my lifts are going up.

10 months lifting now

190 cm, 95 kg, 18 y/o

Back as well.

What did you look like in your prime? Mirin.

...Why did you blur out your belly button?

I'm still in noob gains territory, so I'm anticipating gaining muscle while losing fat in those two months. What's your goal/progress?

mirin, what's your routine?

5'11 ,175 currently "cutting" .
When will I look good by normie's standards ?

Maybe this? I still look the same pretty much. It's not like you lose muscle mass quickly once you stop training. Strength goes down fast but not the muscle mass you obtained. Unless you stop eating as much of course and completely go sedentary. I still lift but only once a week or once every two+ weeks.

Thanks senpai, I admit that I am lacking with my back and lats. Lats are easy to hit, but what's the best back exercises? T-bar rows any good?
So GOMAD is bad idea?
145lb/5'9
1.5 years with a custom PPL routine

whats your routine m8?

Been lifting for 4 months, currently on a upper/lower split 4 days a week. Started as a skelly, im trying to get bigger while staying lean, progress is slow but constant. Currently weight 177, 6'2

Pretty good progress for someone who thought themselves a "skelly".

ayy

mirin

W..we're all gonna make it, right?

What happened here? Gain goblins?

Stretched/torn ligaments in wrist, first week back though, feels good

tell me about it; mutliple rotator cuff tears and slow as fuck canadian health care = -15 or 20 kg, and +10-15% body fat
fml

do hard cardio and oblique/abdiminal workouts 5X a week, also don't stop lifting, have a good full body workout. lastly be in a good calorie deficit by about 600-1000kcal for about 3 months and you still might not even be there depending on what you weigh and how tall you are. Good luck, m8

Means that picture i can become black by 10 month of lifting?

work chest and lats more

your arms are dwarfing the rest of your body.

Been lifting for about 3 months for the first time in years. Currently about 210lbs. What weight should I cut to before bulking? What body fat am I? Advise?

Continue cutting or start to bulk?

Still have no visible abs. ;_;

jelly

5'10.

7 months here.

started around 135 now 155.

Continue cutting or start to bulk?

Still have no visible abs. ;_;

182cm
79,6kg

Yeah it's really painful shit to go through, stay tough

5'10 171 lbs. Should I bulk or cut? I feel like I dont have enough muscle to cut. Any advice for chest, specifically my lower chest?

Bulk.

The biggest issue is that as I approach 250 I'm beginning to outgrow all of my clothes, and I have a really really hard time finding anything that fits me.

171 lbs
6'
R8?

Not enough lower in this thread. Not sure if ass is allowed but obviously no homo.

Currently got my back squat to 385 trying to get back to the old max of 460. IMO muscular legs are super aesthetic

>legs so big they are making your butt look tiny

STOP

5'8
185 lbs

Gained 10 lbs since I started my bulk while staying relatively lean. Pretty happy so far.

Before I started bulking

what do you do for that core?

same height and slimming down but fairly low ab definition

Genetics I think. I have never done abs ever. I do fronts quats, box squats, deadlifts and stiff leg deadlifts. I also do box jumps but that's about it.

Rolan could I ask you some time about how you got into your line of work (if i understand what you do correctly). you are a trainer rite?

plg lad here.

:(

maybe once my sq and dl get heavier then

Ayy you look just like me. Same height and all. Except im like 25lbs lighter so youre definitely much juicier than me.

Are you sure?
Since im not lean yet, i will being very fat on bulk, wont i?

Year after year you pushed my to take it to the max Rolan, knowing there was another brother out there with a similar starting point and around the same age was Ash/Gary shit. No-homo.

Remember when we would get nigger bombed in threads back in 2010/11?

Insomnia/loss of appetite got me down to 82kg from 85. Time to force feed oats.

What mode am I?

i rlly need to cut

6'7" around 295ish, bloaty as fuck too

Miron sodium intake

fuck didn't think of that

have been ramping up water intake too

look better than me, but your pecs are a little weird shaped

Havent posted in a while. 188 Today, was 216.
3 and a half months in.

Post your before pic, it was scary.

Also post the pic of you and your friends that proves you're 6'7"

You hating on my insertions?

Looks weird.
Sorry m8.

I've injured myself pretty badly twice in the past three years. Once my lower back, and just about 5 months ago, my scapula. I couldn't do any curlz or bench for a month and I lost all my mass. I'm still mourning it. I decided to learn to squat and was told to do rows by the phisio so that's what I've been doing. I don't want to injure myself again doing squats but I'm too cheap to hire a pt/afraid they wouldn't be competent.

Those hips

Does your body ever recover from being fat? I mean being at least 100 lbs too fat.

If someone is fat for most of their 20's and they get to a healthy weight, how long does it take the body to heal itself? Being fat for so long make increased fat cells permanent. They can shrink to a normal size but they are still present. I have heard that inactive fat cells die off after 10 years. What about skeletal problems? Will a former fatties body be fucked forever?

I have bad hip genetics and terrible posture, fhp, winging, so that + strength is what I'm working on. How do i learn squats without hurting myself or talking to anyone irl.

Ex 320 lb fatty here(explains the stretch marks) currently am 195 lbs trying to cut down to 185. I'm 6 ft 3 if it makes a difference. Here's a pic of me with no trick angles or lighting or any of that shit how do I look anons? What could I do to look better? I can post before pics too if anybody is curious. Not really wanting to bulk because I'm scared to get fat again, maybe once I get down to 185 I will.

Dropping 8 more lbs for a shredded look. What should i work on and what would fit my body

I guess he thoght you were a guy. :D