Work
Save money
Stop wasting money

so you mean

>My job is shit
Go look for something else

>My job is shit
>Go look for something else

Sorry, that's a pretty stupid advice. The economic Situation in the EU and in the US are horrible, if you leave your Job you can tried as hard as human possible, the possibility that you ending poor with huge debts is higher than getting a new Job.

And People who balding but made Hair transplant are ridiculous. A Man can be very attractive without hair, Jason Statham and Bruce Willis were Sex Symbols.

>I wanna look like zyzz
>Steroids

>The economic Situation in the EU and in the US are horrible

Oh boo-hoo I live in the richest places in the entire world but I'm not as rich anymore ooooh pooor meeeeee

Read the title of the thread: stop looking for excuses

but I have to save for a place to live, I don't wan't to live with mommy whole life, but I need a car, but I need money for gf, money for food, money for my ass, REEEE

>I want everything in the world but I can't have everything
Define your priorities

I'm not even working, I'm a student, but that's a Fact. The US has Standards like in India, a huge amount of homeless People, exactly like in France and Great Britain, only Germany did okay, but even we have a Problem with Minimum Wage and extreme rents.

please learn the Rules of capitalization and Stop capitalizing Words that you're Not supposed to

How about discussing my arguments rather than do the grammar Nazi?

>filename

NOT LIKE THIS

_NOT_ _LIKE_ _THIS_

ITs not what I haven't done that's bothering me... it's what I've done user

woa, being real on Veeky Forums ?
you seem to not know where you are.

Nouns are capitalised in German, you dense fucker. Stop is not a noun.

This is pretty good.

>Love traps
Post of Veeky Forums

I think you, like a lot of other people, don't have very good English proficiency.
Also you can search for a job while working your current job. Many employers are willing to wait the two weeks or make arrangements for someone who has the skills they need. Just torrent Rosetta Stone and start searching.

Post resume

Kimmo pls go

His English profiency is good for a clearly non-native speaker, stop being a fucking idiot.

This is true, but if you really "hate" your job, I doubt that you are good enough that your certificate of employment guarantee you another Job. The high amount of highly qualified People who work in minimum wage jobs existing not without a good reason. The job market is perverted as fuck, they want the best but without paying them.