Ask a guy that has never missed a workout in 5 years that now is forced to lift at planet fitness anything

Ask a guy that has never missed a workout in 5 years that now is forced to lift at planet fitness anything

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/evo315/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you going to take advantage of the FREE Pizza shit they got going on?

what's it like being bitchmade

Do they have any dumbbells at all at yours? Or any free weights at all? If so, what's the max weight?

how do you deadlift?

Why are you forced to lift at planet fatness

Why do people get so angry about this? A little pizza won't ruin your physique. They only do it once a week.

Is the deadlift patrol a meme or nah?

Obviously
Feels bad man
Yeah dumbbells go to 75
I don't

Once a month filthy casual

Nope. The one I go to does it once a week. So shut your mouth.

Make me pussy bitch

I travel for work and chances are there a planet fitness within 10 minutes from wherever I am for the week.

Can we see your physique?

Give me your address and I'll come over there and beat you up. You probably won't though you coward.

Because you can't make good gains eating crappy food and drinking booze without steroids.

And even if you are on steroids you will make better gains by avoiding pizza and booze

Your ideal body is tiny twink (unfortunately with your attitude you will always be skinny fat) so the ideal of eating clean to have better muscular devoloment is 100% in-understandable to you

While you're at it, give me your social security number. Bet you won't do it though, fucking pussy.

4855 blackwood st. Amarillo tx 72375. Fight me cunt

I haven't updated it in a while but I'm not much bigger either way

bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/evo315/

Oh shit, nigga.

Oh sh..

Nice try faggot.

>must be within 10 minutes.
your choice then

Very nice! What type of workout have you followed in these years?

I'm in Fort Worth, too bad this isn't an address.

I drive a company truck and mileage is billed to the client. It can't be too far away.

Thanks man. Just a 5 day sometimes 6 day split when I can. Lifting heavy and tracking macros

Good this is the type of body I want to achieve very defined without exaggeration. I have cut 12kgs and now switched to a slow bulk doing Greyskull LP. Hopefully in a year or 2 I can get somewhere closer

If you really wanted you could figure a way to not be a customer at planet fitness. Stop whining,

Nice. Sounds like you're doing all the right things. Not to be cliche but just stay consistent and you'll get where your want to be.

Hey, fair enough

Thanks user I am trying my best we're all gonna make it!

>how do you deadlift?
>I don't
NEVER GONNA MAKE IT

You're not forced to anything. It's a private business, they don't owe you shit. Don't like it? Get the fuck out. Go lift cement bags, do pull ups at the park, or buy your own set of weights.

I just got a membership at PF I started doing Couch to 5k and am gonna start Rippetoes Starting Strength program. Should I switch to another gym that has regular benches and squat racks etc?

>Be Planet Fitness employee
>Pizza Day!
>Fatty comes waddling in. No doubt he's had this day marked on his calendar
>Offer the porkster a piping-hot slice
>He waves it off dismissively, "No thanks, I came here to lose weight" and heads for the treadmill
>Entire gym comes screeching to a halt
>Customers stand in shock as a collective revelation washes over them
>A glob of half-chewed meat lover's supreme falls out of a man's agape mouth as he looks down at the slice of pizza in disgust and mutters aloud, "Oh my god... Why... Why am I eating PIZZA at a GYM?"
>Another pipes up, "Yeah! If this place is supposed to encourage a fit and healthy lifestyle, why are they constantly tempting us with pizza and candy?! We have enough trouble resisting fatty foods as it is!"
>A woman in the PF Express™ area wails, "They're trying to keep us from losing weight and gaining muscle! They want us coming back for as long as possible! This is a scam!"
>The jig is up! The sheep have awoken and they want blood!
>Angry mob of customers begin to swarm the front desk
>Scramble for the lunk alarm
>The deafening WWWWWHHHRRRRR!! causes everyone to pause and hold their ears
>Planet Fitness Emergency Customer Retention Squads in yellow fatigues and purple body armor suddenly rappel from the roof and pacify the mob with grenades full of irresistible calzone filling and shotguns spraying chocolate chips
>The fatties are powerless to resist
>March over to the fat fuck who started the whole thing
>He's choking ashamed sobs between fistfulls of calzone and chocolate
>"Why?" he sputters, "What kind of gym tries to keep people fat?"
>Grin sadistically and shove a slice of pizza in his disgusting, greasy mouth
>"We're not a gym. We're Planet Fitness."

Stfu dude. I bet money you have 0 friends

I kek'd.

you cant do SS at PF

not true, it all depends on what PF you're at

depending on the franchise they may have power racks