Tattoo thread

Can we have a tattoo thread, Veeky Forums?

trying to weigh the pro's and cons, maybe you can sway me with some cool/meaningful tattoos! post em

>maybe you can sway me with some cool/meaningful tattoos

cmon, wojack, i know most of you are anti-tattoo, with the degeneracy etc, but tets try to look past that

Thinking of getting this somewhere on the lower leg. Maybe on top of the ankle?

Raido rune: represents the long journey from one destination to another, be it physical or spiritual.

Nah I'll keep my bigboy job. Thanks though.

What's the point of getting a tattoo in a retarded place?

I'm not anti, but I don't get why people first decide to get a tattoo and then start thinking of what they want to get.

liking stuff like this, boasts a little heritage also sleek, idk about the placement though

you can still have tattoos beneath your daily pressed suit my man. just remember your daily 500 crunches, shower and facial skin peel

Unless you get a tattoo on your neck or face (or bellow you bicepts if you wear short-sleeves) I literally don't see a problem with your ""bigboy job".

if you have a tattoo you're a huge faggot

i bet you guys vape too

just gonna post some

Wait until you get a bigboy job. I'm trying to think of the Fortune 500 company CEO with the insane clown possee tattoo. Maybe someone will remember who he is and let me know. Until then, I'll keep my bigboy job.

i have a number of small, meaningful tattoos

teehee!

>I'm trying to think of the Fortune 500 company CEO with the insane clown possee tattoo
How many of those have you seen shirtless, idiot?

>bigboy job

Native english speaker here, this stands for "faggot"

All tattoos are shit.

You'll understand when you get one. Unless you're a bluecollar scum.

Getting something similar like pic related done right now

Love the overall theme of the woods

is it just me or people with tattoos are usually dumb cunts?

>exceptions. I know...
Not all niggers are worthless just much more than half of them. Same thing with tat people.

>I'm a werewolf!

Most of the time. Sometimes they won't be super dumb but they won't be able to have a bigboy job so they don't care.

>Blue collar scum

This dude sells insurance and thinks the people that keep his lights on and his beer cold is beneath him. Thank god I'm blue collar scum and know the difference between useless and skill.

Hey Julio, someone made a mess in the bathroom. I need you to go take care of it. Thanks.

What you are really saying is you want to get a tattoo for the sake of getting one but don't have anything worth tattooing.

Most of tattoos are just plain stupid or pseudo deep bullshit.

Sure thing kiddo :)

Electrician, but yeah, that's usually how people treat people that are there to fix problems instead of making more.

Right - hey but cool insane clown possee tattoo though.
*writes yearly performance review*

Black and grey only for maximum aesthetics

>Steve in accounting has a habit of walking into his coworkers conversations to say how terrible their hobbies are and how superior his music choices are
>Works poorly with others
>Overly conceited and egotistical, can't keep his opinions to himself, not recommended for promotion

Enjoy killing yourself at 40 when you realise your entire life has lead you to a meaningless existence with a soulsucking job, a wife you don't love, and two kids you failed to raise.

What would be the purpose of deciding what kind of tattoo you would get before deciding if you would even get one? To kill time?

That's putting the horse behind the wagon.

You are a pathetic person insulting people who work prefessions you know nothing about.

Lol nah I'm good.

You sound mad though.

Want to talk about it?

This. Hey the world needs ditchdiggers asshole. We can't all be good at doing things.

>I'm not a piece of shit, theyre just mad

you don't have to work in an office to be good at doing things, you dig ditches well.

>Ive got a tattoo see? Im not wasting my life at all and I have a purpose because I have all the answers for 6000 years of existential crisis.
It must be good to be dat smart.

GET DUNKED ON BITCH

NUTS IN YO FACE

FUCK OUTTA HERE LIL BISH

You must be a big hit at parties. Kindly fuck off now.

>Comes to a thread to tell everyone in it theyre trash
>Thread tells him he's being conceited
>NAH THEYRE TRASH AND MAD GET DUNKED ON

>goes to his moms basement to play more undertale

>Check out my tattoo guys. Isn't it cool? I have meaning.

>trying to weigh the pro's and cons
Well one pro is it triggers faggots, OP

seriously this, I wouldn't get one personally but it really seems to make some people lose their shit

you should design one yourself to be maximally patrician

Its not about being smart or know it all, its about expressing yourself you halfwit.

Getting tattoos was the best decision of my life and being the part of a great community is a feeling you will never experience. Fuck you again.

ITT: kids getting mad for being exposed as tryhard poorfags.

I guarantee you your bigboy job involves something on the level of a series 7 exam and that you think owning a Lexus is a big deal

no one in any respectable position in the white collar world is this petty and conceited

I don't know about it being the best decision of my life, but I really enjoy my tattoos. My brother and I draw a lot and both designed our tattoos. We bought a tattoo gun, practiced on pig skins for months and have done all of our own tattoos, he's even tattooed himself. I've enjoyed the experience.

Dumping tats for the haters.

Its trash

OP here, with the exception of what appears to be one huge faggit in this thread, there appears to be many pro-tattoo! nobody on fit that actually have some that dares to post em?

>still thinks other people are mad
>so triggered its funny

I would have to take selfies with my phone and simply don't want to.

Wait till you get a bigboy job.

LOL why would you get a Pokémon tatto? God damn I cringed so hard.

Here, I even have a tattoo for you to shit on.

This guy sure knows his art...

oh my

I have some tattoos. I don't understand people who just HATE tattoos and at the same time i don't understand people who just LOVE tattoos.

If the tattoo is of good craftsmanship and fits on the body of the holder (if you can call it that), they can look good. If they are of bad craftsmanship and/or they just don't fit on the person (be it placement or something along those lines), then they can be horrible to look at (both the tattoo and the person).

Liking or disliking tattoos before you've seen them is, in my world at least, the same thing as saying "i like clothes" or "i dislike clothes"; doesn't the piece of clothing deserve at least to be viewed, before being dismissed or approved as good/bad?

i have been in the workforce a long time. in that time i realized that people that work in an office are seldom good at anything else besides working in an office, and spending all that pro cash on getting others to do the skilled labor for them.

Some concepts I'm working on

wow golden cut. so original. so unique. so doggie. I hope I can be ur friendo.

I meant "sit" on

Our orange overlord has no tattoos!

Painting your flesh is the tricks of the Zionists!

Seig heil!!!

Tattoos are degenerate! Keep your skin porcelein and clean

Moving on to some inspiration. Veeky Forums needs to open up to the arts more anyway.

This is a long time coming

>/fits/fw this art is for degenerates
or is it only if its on your body?

>eww shes all naked and stuff

I was raised on my dad's lap playing blizzard games, especially d2. I learned to read because of Diablo and d2 really early.

>i know most of you are anti-tattoo, with the degeneracy etc

It's not about degeneracy (unless you're /pol/fag), but about attention-whoreing. It's the same with piercings, weird hair colors or weird clothes - you're sending message to everyone aroud "look how unique I am!!".

Look at it as buying a car. If you decide to buy a car you have a rough idea of what car you need. You may not ecatly know that you'll buy 2004 silver Opel Crosa, but you'll probably know you want hatchback.

Going "OK, I want a tatto, now let's see what and where..." is like wanting to buy a car and checking every possibility starting from buses and ending on gokarts.

Always mired this dudes arms. Natty from centurion times.

BTFO
T
F
O!

What if I have tattoos and I don't obnoxiously show them around? Most people at work don't even know my arms are inked.

lel, of course they have.

>This dudes looking at a list of all the zero white collar dudes in this thread that have a folder of classical art
For plebs eyes only.

People would have killed in yesteryear to see these wonders.

T H H I C
H
H
I
C

So they won't assume you have one.
It's similar thing with homosexuals. No one cares about them as long as they keep being gay inside their houses.

Alpha

i'm about to jerk it to this and feel like Sparticus or someshit.

Its one of my fav, that shit gets me pumped before gym sometimes.

>bigboy job
When you keep using that phrase, it makes you look really autistic.

>yfw this is the pinnacle of aesthetics

>no homo

I'll post more later. All the good ones are too big to post anyway. Broaden your aesthetics brahs.

should i dump my shitty tattoos folder? starting with 5

El hopaness romtic?

Couldn't help it.

t. joblet

Have a (you).
Gonna make these threads great again.

goddamn i loled.

Aight, lets dance.

please do, senpai

k

I have yoga soon though so I'll do what I can until I leave & continue if the thread is still up when I'm done