Professional Therapist for biz

Hi biz. Why don't you lie down on my couch and tell me your troubles? I'll help you solve your problems the best I can. I'm listening.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality#Biological_factors
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how do i get back the 50k$ i lost on link

put like $400 in nav at 21.5. sold it at 12.5 to get into zencash at 500. now zen is at 430.

Well, your first mistake was trusting a pajeet. How did you get the 50k to begin with?

How do I stop my cock from throbbing while LINK has so much potential?

you gotta long hold on those. hit the gym so maybe those bags won't be so heavy

How can I apply to online jobs when they all want a resume and I don't have one?

stop looking at link charts and look at omg ones instead

LISTEN AND BUY MY LINKIES

i make up fake jobs all the time. always tailor your resume to the job applying for. fake it til you make it

I've put my life savings into digital currency backing projects that often only have a small pdf outlining their vision, and are all at least two years from even launching their platforms.

These things are either worth much more than they are now, or are worth literally nothing, and we won't know for a good while longer.

How do I live my life knowing that I'll either be filthy rich or completely destitute? I feel like my fate is out of my hands, I don't know what I've gotten myself in to.

Also I think I might have been born the wrong sex but I'm in my late 20s and don't want to be a hon.

>Katz
JEW! JEW! JEW! GAS THE JEW!

don't worry about what sex you think you are, it doesn't matter if you never get laid. i'm in the same boat with crypto, we all have to wait and see. the mistake everyone is making is thinking money happens overnight. this is the very beginning of crypto.

this is just an avatar for biz to talk to, in real life i might be a pajeet, wait, you might be a pajeet also....

I'm no doctor, but I think I know a solution

Wrong caliber user, .223 is a rifle round, you probably want a picture of 9mm or .45 acp

No I wanted a rifle round, maybe even a .30

honestly you want a shotgun pointed in the mouth towards lower back. You want to disconnect brain stem from spine for instant death. Not too low and miss and blow out your neck and possibly survive

this is true

Check'd.

almost trips on a check

Geeze, why the hate - it's probably just a brain chemistry fuck-up, it's not a wishy-washy social construct like "identity" en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Causes_of_transsexuality#Biological_factors

There's just no easy solution here - and no, suicide's not a solution, I love life. But it is a real problem, like a broken bone or schizophrenia or something.

At least I'm maybe a future-millionaire thanks to crypto. Maybe?