Hey user, I'll let you cuddle me if you stop needlessly obsessing over the physical condition of your body

>hey user, I'll let you cuddle me if you stop needlessly obsessing over the physical condition of your body

Sorry man I'm only into girls.

SHOO SHOO

>said no girl ever

I have a gf who's more attractive and actually supports my gym habit and works out with me

Loaded question. Implies obsession or conceding.

I'm pretty sure I can do better than you.

Sorry. We can still be friends though.

How can you talk while drinking?

my wife has told me that I "workout too much". Funny how she cuddles up next to me and feels up my pecks every night.

I have a better proposal. Come back to my place and replace that straw with my dick.

Immm gonna keep working out now.... ummm... thank you...

She doesn't want to you to get more attractive. Women are insecure as shit. Of COURSE she wants a fit husband to cuddle / fuck with

What went wrong?

>implying I want an unwashed flannel wearing skid to cuddle me

this is the ultimate female paradox

There's no paradox.
They want a better lover/rapist/provider/protector/spermdoner/father to her children/father too her but they also want to know that he won't dump her because she's not good enough, or make her feel bad because she thinks he's settling for her.

It's quite simple.
Women just like complexity and playing on that and being the answer = instant pussy mouth and ass. Also it leads to a small nonsexual harem of unfuckable female friends we can use for almost anything.

Listerine

How about you shower first, you filthy fuck.

Thats a girl??

RUBYYYY LEVELEDDDDDD UP

SHOO SHOO

Walk this waaayyyy!!!!!

>loaded question
>not even a question
Do u even fallacy m8?

CLOCKED
L
O
C
K