Tfw you know SIBOS isn't priced in yet

>tfw you know SIBOS isn't priced in yet

Can't wait til Swell!

I hear they paid for some jew to speak there. $1 by Tuesday!

I know that feel too OP it started mooning and whales dumped hundreds of thousands of coins to kill the momentum so they could keep accumulating. They tried to stop it at 8k and it still almost pushed to 10k through continuous dumping before the momentum finally stopped. If there was another exchange we'd already be at $2.

This price right here is a joke actually and holds no value in my mind. In my mind Link is really trading for around $2 right now and that is all that matters, I don't care what the whales THINK they can set this price at, I know what it's really trading at without the manipulation and that is what matters to me...so go ahead and sell if you want to and shill and laugh at me, I know the TRUE value of this coin.

LINK
will
win

>$2

If only I knew the realistic chances of this Link shit hitting $1 in coming days...

zero

>zero

Thanks

80%

C-check'd?

I can't even understand why it's so xheap right now. I get the FUD and whale issue but come on, socmany of us are high on LINK that you'd think it would actually take off. I really I don't know what the fuck is going on

There's barely 11000 people who know and invested in link

That's not very many people
It's still way too early to even consider this not mooning

Holy shit. and I thought arkies were deluded.

It's a new coin, so it is heavily controlled by whales and will go through a lot of rough spots before there is a more even distribution of coins.

Whales aren't really cashing out, and they are adding to their positions from manatees, so once things settle down and there is a better distribution of coins we should see a pump. Really need a new exchange.

They pumped it to 9k hoping they could get enough buy support in that high to unload their bags
But no one was buying

Youre an idiot and have absolutely zero fucking idea how whales work

What is the cut off for manatee?

Nah, around 8k they unloaded hundreds of thousands of coins in about 2 minutes to try and cool off the rally. I saw the orderbook happen live.

Post rather insightful post from Reddit;
As all of you know, LINK has taken a significant dive following the SIBOS conference. Those hoping for an announcement that would send Chainlink to the moon were left empty-handed and frustrated. I have done a bit of analysis on the situation, and this is my theory:
The team hasn't been releasing any price driving news because they're under NDAs (nondisclosure agreements) with the fortune 500 companies they're partnered with as well as the exchanges they're talking to. The reason they have the NDAs, besides the standard legal procedures associated with multibillion-dollar companies, is that the largest holders of LINK are still accumulating as much as possible and are getting things ready for the takeoff. The real money behind the project needs them and all their friends to have as much LINK as possible before the price skyrockets. They're going to suppress this thing as long as possible until they're ready. The fact that there is a small section of the internet talking about it is a thorn in their side, and they're going to try to shake out all the weak-handed traders who think this is their chance at quick cash.
There is a small forum on the internet that owns something like 10% of all LINK, and they're not comfortable with this. Based on my research, I can say with 80% certainty that they're under NDAs. In their Slack they've been dropping breadcrumbs for those who are paying attention.
Assuming they are under NDAs, ask yourself, "why would Chainlink's massive financial partners/investors not want them to talk about how big this project is going to be?"

This is a complete meme post. Sony and JP Morgan aren't trolling ED and Binance for Link, lmao. That's why they kept about 700 million Link after the ICO, for themselves and future partners. I am literaly all in on Link and even I realize there is no good news yet to report. (not saying it won't come but it's looking bad at the moment)

Youre imagining things dude .wanting to see it in a way that doesn't make you feel like as much as a bag holder

I've been using Binance since it started and they do this to all their coins. BNB, Walton, all suffered a lot before they broke out. I was on all these coins from the beginning and watched them almost all day at work.

With a new coin that only has a few whales, and no other exchanges to keep a price check in balance, a couple whales can literally set their prices at will. There is no volume to say otherwise.

Even if someone came in with a 50 BTC buy order, a group of two or three whales could just keep on dumping on him to crash the price and buy them back cheaper with only a small portion of their stack. This is being manipulated hard, I'm not delusional. And it is only a matter of time until it finally breaks out. Could even happen this weekend.