Nope, and they've been a shithole ever since

Nope, and they've been a shithole ever since.

Their land and cities might make good target practice for a nuke.

Maybe, but fat lot a good it did them

From what perspective? Politically, it was awful. Morally, almost certainly not. In terms of revenge, they probably could have justified it hundreds of times over.

according to cultural marxist it was great.

jews like this make me wish the holocaust actually happened

Fuck no. They could have just killed the slave owners but they went ahead and slaughtered innocents as well. Basically clearing the whole island of whites.

it did happen though

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAY

>cicciarello

Eternal terrone mutt

I get that you stormtards will consider anyone you dislike to be a jew.
But this guy is someone who dedicates his life to the study of decolonization, and the evolution of it in LA, as well as activism for communism.
His surname is also Irish/Arabic, not Jewish.
So, yeah. Pretty sure you're wrong lad.

He was also born in Maryland to top it off, and studied in Pennsylvania.

The murder of whit*ids is always justified

Found the T*rk

>massacre. was it justified?
>oh abso-fucking-lutel-
>check out the wikipedia articles. its a massacre against white europeans
>fuck no

No. How is rape and torture ever justified?

So they killed whites who were sympathetic to them as well. Why? And killing mixed people? This would not slide if they were white people doing this

Nigs dont distinguish beyond tribe or foe when they get bloodthirsty.

The left some polish people alive though cause a brigade of polish soldiers defected to fight for l’overture

>justified
justice is a spook

No.

This

The consequences of the genocide were a factor in Dessalines' fall. It ruined his support with the mixed who had family members that were on the chopping block. Politically, it utterly alienated Haiti from all the euro nations for decades, ruining the already difficult fight for international support that Haiti would need to thrive. Even worse, Haiti was strong-armed to pay compensation for this shit later.

I think at best, it gave some black soldiers wives and gave a people who had known nothing but horror one more moment of nothing but horror.

Shame that the rest of Haitian history is just one sad story after another.

Was this justified?

But muh nigga Tallyrand said it was worse than a tragedy, it was a mistake.

How this frapobeardo know more than Tallyrand?

If it were whites killing a group of troublesome blacks that had just enslaved them Veeky Forums would support the massacres 100%

I however am a man of principle, so condemn the genocide of white settlers just as I condemn the genocide of blacks at the hands of whites.

No, the mosquito is the worst mass murderer in history and one day I hope he hangs for his crimes.

>Napoleons foreign minister said the loss of frances most vaulubale colony was bad

The criticism Tallyrand had for the genocide was more political than moral.

Besides Tallyrand was a political parasite, he'd latch onto any government in France. Napoleon's was just the latest.

>I get that you stormtards will consider anyone you dislike to be a jew.
But this guy is someone who dedicates his life to the study of decolonization

So he has dedicated his life to this, and come to the conclusion that decolonization was a good thing because?

Sounds like a fucking nigger-apologist retard to me user

This is what is going to happen in south africa, and then in europe and america if we don't stop the nigger menace.

Yes. Fuck wh*Tes

>ever since
and they weren't a shithole before? when 90% of their population were enslaved ooga boogas? It never wasn't a shithole

No, and they are paying for it and will continue to pay in perpetuity.

If there was a city called Orphan City that all it's energy was run with the still beating heart and brain of a child (that is still functioning so the kid is suffering) using the power of dark magic and everyone in the town knew this as well as people in the surrounding area. When I mean know I mean like if you were to say "I'm going to move to Orphan city" people would go "the city powered by clean dark magic and the corpse ofa child?".

Now lets say that people in the city openly accept the reality that once that child's heart and brain run out of justice to power the city they'll have to get a new kid an it's a process as normal as electing a new mayor or city council.

At that point whatever happens to the town is solely their problem. If a god tells them to stop and thy refuse to or in some cases they do stop but restart it if said god were to Sodom and Gommorah the city it would be justified.

>Politically, it utterly alienated Haiti from all the euro nations for decades,

Euros never cared about the dead French people.

>ruining the already difficult fight for international support that Haiti would need to thrive.

slave nation they'd never support it regardless

>Even worse, Haiti was strong-armed to pay compensation for this shit later.

They were stongarmed because France lost a massive plantation and it's slaves. The French citizens were irrelevant in the otal picture because they all were simply the costmetic accessories to the outfit that was the Haitian slave plantation society.

>this is the future we chose

Our only mistake was to side with the Anglos during WW2 against our German brethren.

A good thing that pakis are raping british children

He has spent his life mastering the art of being a cultural traitor and moral repugnant.

They had to get rid of the possible defector threats that the French would use to retake the island

To the dumbasses in the thread

*They only killed french, not all whites; in the Constitution Germans and Poles are honorary blacks and other European folks intermarried as well.*

>Germans and poles are honarary blacks
WE

why did they keep G*rmans and P*les alive?

Because Germans and Poles are not as disgusting as frenchies.

They survived because they are a bunch of cowards who accepted to marry non-whites. French were all killed because they refused to do so.

>Ciccariello
>Irish

What?

>Dedicating his life to the study of decolonization and activism for communism
>Not Jewish
>Ciccariello
>Irish/Arabic
I think you're confused user, go and take a rest ok?

that's debatable

Literally no action that spreads blacks is ever justifiable

I wish I could go back in time to be a plantation owner and buy this qt

The things I would do to her

>you're a coward if you want to save the life of yourself and family

>"innocent" wh*tes

Is Genocide ever justified? I think that instead of mass murder; exiling the French might have worked out better in the long run.

They would have just come back angry, the Haitian colony was so profitable because it was so inhumane. The average Haitian slave lived less than 10 years there.

People don't understand that Haiti was literally the worst colony to be a slave in in the whole of the Americas

The french of the colony showed no mercy and thus no mercy would be shown on them.

Turn the other cheek shit is for christians, our lwa taught us differently.