Kryptonite thread

Post your poison. Pic related. Honey. I eat it in ways you couldn't possibly imagine. Send help.

Other urls found in this thread:

foodtofitness.com/health-benefits-of-honey/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obatzda
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

weed. I smoke that shit every day and I can't stop. it's just too good.

What is so bad about Honey?
Besides the sugar, what's so bad about it?
Serious Question

also

Beer, that is my kryptonite

Those plus any kind of Arizona iced tea. I will inhale them on sight so I avoid that aisle whenever I go shopping.

Spotted the nigger.

Besides the sugar? Nothing I don't think. Ive even heard it's beneficial to health in some ways (I need to read more about this). I love honey and eat too much of it sometimes. That's where it becomes a problem for ME haha.

Pic and Taco Bell
I try to avoid this stuff as much as I can but when gf comes home and says "Hey user, wanna get some of those cheesy dorito gordita crunches you like?" I just can't say no.

Those look good don't blame you. What kind of taco do you normally get?

same dude, its pretty sweet, but i really havent done anything productive in the last couple years cause of it

Well it is a simple sugar, you're allowed a little bit every day but you really should try to cut it down.

But ignoring the sugar content its fine? Its just bee shit/saliva.

Cookies and sour cream Pringles - can resist everything but those damn snacks.

Bump

>I eat it in ways you couldn't possibly imagine.

I'll probably regret this, but, please enlighten us.

pecans holy shit i've probably eaten 2000 calories worth in one sitting

Please remember to sleep if you don't want to be an eternal nogains manlet like me.

PEANUT

BUTTER

It goes in everything.
Those 1kg tubs are made for me.

Still -10% bodyfat though.

Pecans? Honey? What is this, 1850? You know we have actual good tasting junk food now, right?

Pic fucking related

Thank you, ill brush my teeth n sleep buddy

These bad boys right hurr.

Fuck, are you me? I need to stop.

-10% body fat??? Fucking HOW??

Made my mouth water just seeing the thumbnail.

Did you have to use such a fucking huge picture, though, asshole.

How much honey are you eating at one time

Good taste user, these are my favorite ones.

Just one couldn't hurt..

Jew magic user

This shit.
I don't even like Pringles. But this one I simply cant stop eating.
Had my cheat day today so I bought 2 cans and I could still eat an óther one. But I would also like to kill myself for being such an disgusting pig now

Cant stop

iktfb

>tfw don't like alcohol
>tfw don't like sweets
>tfw weed gives me panic attacks for some reason
>tfw can't afford fast food

My kryptonite is this fucking website

>Post your poison. Pic related. Honey. I eat it in ways you couldn't possibly imagine. Send help.

what the fuck happened to berserk

Put a dab of honey in your weed next time you take a hit. Thank me later.

>what the fuck happened to berserk
Trap to a fantastical elfen realm and an idealistic dream world visualizing the whimsy of a child seldom allowed to be a child.

Next issue they go into Casca's mind. I doubt the whimsy will be present.

you have to go back

>ate another tub of honey after just trying to add a spoonful to my tea

Well I use it everytime for oatmeal, and so far so good.

Came here to say this. Any variant of sauced wings. Bone-in, boneless, it doesn't matter.

Buffalo Wild Wings was a bitch to ween myself off of. Wasn't until I learned a decent recipe of my own and started making them at home that I stopped eating there. It's all worked out for me.

Because I won't eat bdubs because I can make wings about as good homemade, plus it can get expensive to eat there. And most of the time I won't make them at home either because it's too time consuming and horrible for my gains when I could just spend less time and money making chicken and rice instead

Still crave it every day of my fucking life though

But OP, honey is actually good.

foodtofitness.com/health-benefits-of-honey/

> horrible for my gains

If you grill them and dont drown them in sauce, they have some good numbers. And if you go to the mexi-mart theyre cheap as shit

HOLY NOKY THEY MAKE JALAPENO KETTLES?? I"VE ONLY HAD THE VICS

Tortilla chips, preferably with salsa, and Steak and Cheese subs. Those are the big ones. Occasionally I crave cool ranch Doritos but get over that fairly easily if I wait it out.

double double with extra cheese and strawberry shake to ne quite honest famalam

peanut butter
peanut butter and chocolate chocolate bars

Steak and Cheese subs..So fucking good.

but its not addicting, right?

this specific brand of peanut butter is mine. i have a spoonful every day

Trader Joes Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans

>they remind me of her

Bruh get dry cornflakes and mix honey in with them and eat SO GOOD

With animal style fries too. Ah once I get to 195 that's where I'm going

16 year old girls

It's a build up to the next "Guts hasn't suffered enough" chapter

FIVE GUYS
I
V
E

G
U
Y
S

the second i'm exposed to pic related i'm done for

especially if it's bannana or butterscotch, nothing can stop me from consuming it if I know i can get it.

i feel like i have a much easier time ignoring things like chips, which are easy to attain at any time. it's so hard to pass up bread pudding because it requires effort to make and i can't just get a piece of the good stuff instantly.

these fucking things

Chips, used to be cola too but Ive dropped the fructose jew long ago. Chips are still a weakness but its getting better.

fuuaaaark just get me some french fries

tfw kirkland doesnt make a crunchy version of that pb, i still manage to down 1 of those every 2 weeks

This could possibly be the most damaging of all the kryptonite i'very seen here

Are you talking as a UK or US fag? I'm UK so I take it you mean fries right? If so yes. Do you like curry sauce on your chips?

OP here. I just started doing that!! I spread honey on the bigger weetabix biscuits. So good man so good

oh god that would be so good

Goatboy approves

>hey user why don't you eat this box of 1200 calories of salt and fat
>Okay voice inside my head!
>and then kill the governor

My 98 year old great uncle said eating honey every day was the secret to his longevity kek.

>niggers
>arizona iced tea
>cheetos
what?
stop trying to be funny, loser

>not liking your pizza THICC

Hot Dogs with Käsekrainer (cheese infused sausage).

He may be right young user

no homo

I'd devour the fuck out of this plate, maybe the plate too

>tfw can't get curry chips across the pond

>Shrimp
More protein to calorie than tuna in a can, user.

Whenever I touch iron it sublimes and absorbs into my skin and I can smell it for hours afterwards sometimes

weed after every workout
now i'm fucking huge compared to what i was before it

Tuna is a type of fish, though

Shrimps are a cousin of lobsters and isopods

I'm so fucking hyped for this. I need more berserk and this well be a nice return to the grimdark aspect of it

This is a crime.. I'm so sorry user. But then again we miss out on a lot of cool US food stuff too. Also twinkies cost an arm and a leg over here

A lot of sweet stuff like cookies and cinnamon rolls, but THIS SHIT OH MY GOD. Every Thanksgiving/Christmas my family gives me a shit ton of gummy bears and Swedish Fish in addition to all the cookies and stuff they make. It gets really hard to moderate myself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obatzda

Protipp: Slice of bread (toasted), honey, obatzda and a fried egg on top

Mashed bananas with oats, frozen berry mix, chopped up dried dates and some cinnamon.
I gotta have a bowl of that at least once a day or I'd stop being a man.

What recipe do you use? I love buffalo wings but the only decent place in town cost like 12 bucks for ten wings.

Yessssss. Shrimp with maranara sauce is fucking dank

Fucking huge plates of pasta with tomato based sauces and parmesan hnnnnng

downing a days worth of calories in one meal is no problemo

this, oh god FUCK this
every time i eat one I feel disgusting for all that cheese and swear it off forever but always end up with another one in my mouth 2 weeks later

Any food
I was never fat but I really like to eat

Any kind of chocolate really. If any appear in my fridge then my body just goes towards it. I tell my self that I shouldn't eat it. But I do it anyway. Thankfully I limit it to small 1-inch proportions and they're rarely bought.

chocolate pretzels

I put honey on my pancakes instead of butter and syrup

Kek, I know that voice too.

Shrimp has a fuckton of fat and cholesterol

In mexico we call them molletes

But they're with cheese and beans instead of fried eggs

A R E Y O U M E ?
R
E
Y
O
U
M
E
?

>molletes

Holy shit this sounds divine, how have I never heard of this before? Too bad I don't have beans right now, I just finished cooking a bagguette...

I can eat or drink whatever I want (except dairy) since I'm trying to bulk and have been for the past months (went from 65kg / 143 lbs to 70kg 154 lbs)
I hate eating though.

Moes' Burritos, they've even started targeting me. I eat there like 4 times a week.