Proper hydration

Hey Veeky Forums, I'm looking for some sort of beverage that will both hydrate and energize. Ideally it would have caffeine, taurine, and B vitamins. Also zero calories or sugar. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

powerprotein.nl/gb/sport-drinks/251-mrbig-mineral-low-carb-1000ml.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

semen

Sugar free Red Bull?

Drink water and take a multivitamin and a caffeine pill you cunt.

water with caffeine, taurine, and vitamin b supplements?

/thread

/thread

If you're drinking anything other than water for hydration, congratulations you fell for a scam.

I drink this zero cal energy drink called xyience which has all that stuff but it's probably not good for you and I haven't seen it outside of military bases where everyone is addicted to energy drinks

OK this sounds promising. Can those things be combined into a single beverage and then sipped? Is there anything like that?

Are you serious?

Yeah, and does it have zero calories and zero sugar? Very important.

There's a popular drink Veeky Forums has been raving about that sounds like it meets your criteria. Look for the threads that have "first sip of the day" and you should find your answer.

First sip of the day? First sip of what?

im using this

its quite decent desu
powerprotein.nl/gb/sport-drinks/251-mrbig-mineral-low-carb-1000ml.html

especially green apple taste

no energizing tho

just drink coffee as a preworkout you cunt

Green tea in the morning, sometimes I go wild and add honey and lemon

throughout the day I have a steady supply of water and then at the end of the day I finish with some nettle tea.

...So basically water.

>tfw first sip of the day

Literally just take a multivitamin and a caffeine pill with a glass of water.

Anything that you find combining these things will be marketed as some kind of energy drink and be filled with sugar and other unhealthy shit.

Energy drinks. Right. Cool cool. Are there any that aren't filled with sugar?

alternate glasses of whole milk and glasses of water

The suspense is killing me..