My hairline started receding at the time I started lifting, at 23, which is when I started taking creatine

My hairline started receding at the time I started lifting, at 23, which is when I started taking creatine.

I stopped taking creatine at 28 and shortly after my hairline stopped receding.

Now I'm nearly 30 and it hasn't moved since I stopped taking creatine.

Did creatine cause this, or was it just a coincidence?

>The suffering in those eyes
I hope I'll never feel the feels of a baldlet

What do you mean by this? Do I really look that bad?

A few months ago some random guy came up-to me out of nowhere and said that I "look like I had seen some serious shit" with really concerned expression and pat me on the back.

your eyes scream "KILL ME"

>tfw zero baldness on my dad's side
>tfw not only zero baldness on my mum's side but my 3 great uncles all have thick black hair without a spot of grey at >70 years old and all the women have thick black hair
>tfw baratheon genetics

You have really big and deep eyes. Many people may misinterpret that for whatever. But you're posting on fucking Veeky Forums, you gotta be at least mildy autistic, or an uncle was touching you when you were a kid and now you don't remember or some shit

What's the points of clocking out your mouth?
Are you bane or do you have mouth herpes?

THIS IS A BALDLET THREAD, REEEEE

Wait, you can notice that from my eyes? Not sure if you just randomly guessed how I'm feeling inside the last few years and got lucky, but you're not wrong. The depression has intensified in the last few months and weeks, I didn't think it was notice on the outside though.

Not bald = Not alpha
Only faggot numales spend time worrying about their hair.

Privacy, talking about receding hairlines here which is visible, dont need to post my entire face.

Keep telling yourself that

You have to be white for Baratheon genetics (No Spic and Turk is not white)

What ethnicity are you op?

Just be glad you still have some har and a good head shape to pull it off. Just fix those psycho eyes and youre good

If you wanna end it, at least take some terrorist ragheads with you, eh?

How to fix psycho eyes

Dont be dead inside and relax your face

>mfw balding since 17
Op I would have fucking killed to make it to thirty with your hairline. Some baldies don't know pain.

that's probably your natural hairline. A lot of guy's hairlines recede an inch in their twenties and stay there.

Dude I have the exact same look in my eyes :| this thread is concerning me

you look fine

you're over thinking it. Get a fade and have the sides shaved even more. A lot of dudes with big hairlines/foreheads don't realize if you get a line up and have the sides of your head shaved really low it does wonders.

>baldlet lashing out

example of this?

This is what 9 months on creameme did to me. I will hop on fin as soon as i get some money

This, creatine ruined my life.

Op looks good with a shaven head, I don't see the problem

Creatine raises DHT and thus accelerates balding if you have the gene. It didn't cause your balding, you are going to go bald anyway, it just rose your DHT to levels that accelerated the loss and made the receding apparent

i dont get why he filtered his mouth out.

if you want privacy filter your eyes, not your fucking mouth.

makes that pic look worse than it is esp because your eyes are big.

Try closing your fucking eyes just a tiny bit.

I bet you have this faggot syndrome where people just constantly grown their forehead because it makes them look better.

No shit, if your hairline was receding when you were on creatine it was because of the creatine. Creatine can cause hairloss and I noticed it was messing with my hair line so I stopped.

Did the lost hair come back?

>zero baldness on my mother's side, his father has the best hairline one can possible have
>paternal grandfather had NW0 until his late 60's, died with NW1 at worst, hair was still thick as fuck
my fucking father is a diffuse thinning cuck, has been ever since his mid 20's
I fear for my life

Not that guy but I will answer. I am and it didnt come back. Been off creatine for 3 months now.