why does anyone do anything?

>attractive girl squatting in revealing clothing
>get mad
if you are ever at this level, you are too deep down the rabbit hole

>that autist writing down his lifts in a notebook or ipad

youtube.com/watch?v=B4B0zqgvcVY&t=0s

youtube.com/watch?v=6DmrJDlmq1I&t=0s

kek

What the fuck is she supposed to wear to the gym? A burqa? As long as it isn't half of her butt out shorts, I'm cool with it

same reason sloots do anything. Attention. the only thing that motivates a sloot is self centeredness

>As long as it isn't half of her butt out shorts, I'm cool with it
please help me understand the reason why watching girls squatting wearing next to nothing is in any way bad

To look attractive so that Chad notices her, and if she's lucks fucks her in the showers

Theyre just fishing for attention. Ignore those slags dont give them the satisfaction.

Because when they see you looking even for a split second they act like you just violated them even though they're the ones that wear the shit.

>deadlifting behind the squat rack
>girl comes in pink leggings
>starts good morning in the squat rack right in front of me
>she bought cheap ass leggings so when she bends they sheer and I can see her black thong easily

oh god, what a nightmare that sounds like. hope you're okay bro.

>tfw grill with dat ass in yoga pants
>guys sneakily checking me out from mirrors
>guys doing curls behind me when I'm deadlifting

I see what you did there, m8. Not that it bothered me, who doesn't like to get mired. I don't wear makeup at gym and I go there when my hair is often dirty as shit, so it's not like I really primarily went there to get attention.

tits or gtfo.
u kno the rules

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

L-l-ondon

B E R N
E
R
N

Girls can also play the mirin game. In fact, they've been playing it longer.

If she catches you mirin, you lose.

N Y C
Y
C

What else do you fucking squat in? A skirt? Jeans and nothing else work for that shit. The woman is there to work out and that sort of clothing happens to be most convenient, and comfortable.

>that guy who complains about women exercising in yoga pants like a beta instead of aggressively miring her and dominating her space like a true alpha

kek

NEWARK
E
W
A
R
K

K Y S
Y
S

>not squaring in compression leggings so the entire gym can see your delicious man buns

How I know you won't make it

>men running in tight compressed pants

y do they do this

Banter

exactly

>dudes benching in muscle tanktops
Why do they do this?

Because you sweat when you work out and tank tops have good airflow so youre nice and cool

Holy shit bro, if you are having ANY suicidal thoughts make sure you call a hotline!

Primal urges to fuck, eat, and sleep?

>that arm elasticity

LA MATANZA
A

M
A
T
A
N
Z
A

becuase theyre stupid thats why!