Is/was Frank Zane the most aesthetic bodybuilder of all time?

Is/was Frank Zane the most aesthetic bodybuilder of all time?

Perfect proportions. Conditioning. And stomach vacuum

Not to mention he is 74 now and is still shredded.

How is it that I can't find any bodybuilders that look like him in 2016. Mr Olympia men's physique is a joke (jeff i love u)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BNzf2chBptH/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes

Yes

Depends on what you're looking for I suppose. At one point this man was considered... well, the picture says it all.

i think he is, hands down. he was always the smallest guy in stage - he got away with it by being propotional to an absolutely insane degree. he mastered his art in my opinion.

Of course he was, also he had a perfect V shape

Atlas is not that small. He's from a period when nobody knows about bodybuilding. Furthermore his routine is some meme dynamics body resistance traininig, I read up on it and it's really hard to train legs that way. Other than legs he'd look pretty big today

ALSO, forgot to mention: Frank Zane was a manlet but he still looks tall in photos. Did he win at life?

Guy on the left has clearly smaller lats and abs and obliques

I think he's what most men think is the ideal bodybuilder physique. If I could pick a physique I'd pick his. Arnold's would be a distant second pick.

I wasn't completely sure if that was Atlas when I posted the picture. Most of the pictures of him tend to be from later in his life. Though I do admit, I have considered giving his Dynamic Tension method a try and seeing what might come of it.

basically a meme

No use doing dynamic tension... we've got gyms now. DT was only relevant because gyms were rare back then and people didn't want to commit to anything

Calisthenicsfags should at learn from it though.

If we're doing Golden Age aesthetes, I'd like a little love for one of my personal favorites, Casey Viator.

Yes. Bodybuilders these days are so obsessed with getting bigger like Ronnie Coleman or Phil Heath that they forget why they started in the first place: to look good. At some point they start to look ridiculous like some circus sideshow instead of like a hunk, while people like Frank Zane and Zyzz stopped getting bigger when they realized that they were already at the peak aesthetic of what a girl could ever want.

Zane definitely wins for pure aesthetics. Coleman wins for everything else.

No, there are many more aesthetics bodybuilders than before. It's just that mass monsters get more money and attention.

Also Zyzz looks like trash compared to Zane... seriously

Except chest, Zyzz has one of the best chest shapes around. Mirin those chest plates

>Not to mention he is 74 now and is still shredded.
Really? So is there no reason at all to stay natty?

I would have turned in the natty card long ago, but I'm paranoid of roid gut. I've seen people who are not even that big with roid gut, not even fat. Probably irrational as it's genetics but i'm still scared

Dude, roid gut? Have you seen Calum today?

instagram.com/p/BNzf2chBptH/

Dude does a ton of roids.

Clearly but it's like creatine and balding, doesn't happen to everyone.

I mean rich piana is on everything and his gut isn't that bad. Some Mr. O's get it and some don't. Look at ronnie coleman and compare to others

then just roid and don't do hgh?

it looks to me like roids can give u a gut too. people who clearly dont take hgh have roid gut

I suppose that's a pretty fair point. There seem to be enough people around who swear by it that it still has me curious.

It's from insulin, not hgh.

>Guy

That's Sadik you gay noob. And he's still young. He'll get to Zane's level.

s-sorry.. i only know names of the bros posted on rebbit

Hope he gets there, they look very similar. Is he a manlet too?

Arguably better legs and lats than Zane, but comparable arms and shoulders, and Zane's core is far ahead

this is the natty limit, take note

no, he's actually pretty decently tall. i've seen him in person a few times. he's a lot bigger irl than pictures would lead you to believe

Oh good. frank was only 5'9 so if he's tall and reaches his aesthetics he'll be the perfect human bean

Goal aesthetic

>bearded Frank
Hnnnngn, full homo

Frank is overrated and is a level below guys like Arnold, Nubret or Oliva. Frank is so small he should be competing in physique.

Lol his body looks like present day Ronnie Coleman

>Frank

Anne Frank Reincarnated.

This was his best look. His hair and beard game was on point. Looks so aesthetic contrasted with the otherwise hairless body.

Forever the king of kings.