A few years apart, and a lot of change

A few years apart, and a lot of change.

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1555137
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811477/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wat went wrong

She got herself a real man who doesnt succumb into absurd beauty image that media tries to brainwash men with.

you mean a loser?

nice high test gains

*owns a fork lift

She can lift her fork without any aid.

she got married

Are you a woman?

Exactly

>tfw girl I lost virginity to had a fishy smelling pussy
>tfw all female friends told me "some smell is normal"
>thought I might be gay
>get new gf
>her pussy literally smells and tastes like nothing
>tfw those whores lied to me to make their stank seem normal
Fuck women

WRONG THREAD GOD DAMMIT

Mental illness

Are you deaf to sarcasm?

>actually believing in woman

People around her were either too afraid or too stupid to tell her to lose weight. A fat man can at least recognise that he is unattractive, but a fat woman needs someone to snap her out of her hamstering.

That, or they did encourage her to lose weight but gave her shitty advice i.e "its okay to eat a quarter pounder as long as you have the diet coke!! XD"

THICC

She's probably one of these "feederism" girls that gets off on getting fat. Notice how big her belly is, a big fat gut is the most prized in the fatty community, they even have guides on drinking beer and eating loaves and loaves of white bread to get that precious gut.

Still kinda relevant though desu

Look at her eyes in the last pic, I've never seen such anguish.

Would. For all four.

Country?

3>4>1>2, maybe even 4>3>1>2
name?

I suspect she's a feedee.

nvm found her, cherries from big cuties

As I suspected, she wanted to be a fatty.

look at her cheeks and upper arms, fat even back then
she was destined to balloon

She's a big guy

Food went into her mouth. Too much food.

Why do I find these women hot?
How do I destroy a kink/fetish?

Legit questions.
I have a fetish for BBW and SSBBWs but it's bad. I know it's unhealthy and wrong.
Yet I can't seem to stop?

I'm Veeky Forums too. But I have a fat fetish. I love big women, even landwhales.

Because I've had this fetish for half my life, I'll tell you there's nothing wrong with liking fat women. It doesn't mean you're abandoning your own commitment to fitness. You just find fat women hot.

If anything, you can use your desire for fatties to motivate you to get as strong as possible.

tell me that's not a wedding ring

Natalie Dormer really blew up huh?

Same here. For me I think I am just attracted to the hedonism. Like, my brain just associates her pleasure seeking with food with her pleasure seeking with sex. I'd imagine her having a really voracious appetite in bed and using her as my personal fucktoy.

Maybe I'm fucked up.

>captcha "select all the food"

Seems to me you'd enjoy being with a fat chick, bulking up to make sure you can please her.

My advice is; get super-strong and find a fat chick. See how it goes.

But that's just me.

But surely it's unhealthy? What about a long-term marriage with a vastly overweight partner?

> using her as my personal fucktoy

I think I understand this in that I'm sexually dominant. I like the controlling element. Maybe being fat is a sign of submissiveness as they, arguably, relinquish some control over their body - not everything is as straightforward as it is for someone who's thin. Maybe it's that weakness and vulnerability that I find alluring and give me that diamond cock that craves fat people.

You could just date fat chicks before hooking up for good with a healthy woman.

TRIPS OF TRUTH.

True, but I'm a kissless virgin when it comes to girls and I'm 22. I only recently started lifting. I need to improve my game, quickly.

Definitely focus on strength and stamina. If you're planning to indulge your fat fetish, you'll need ultimate performance.

How do I last longer though? That's my key issue. I want to be capable of banging for at least an hour.

My advice is to do research and plan it out. See what works best.

Cheers user.

I'd try to train yourself to live with less (less fat)

I've had a weight gain/fat fetish all of my life. It's a terrible feel, man. They're actually so fucking hot at first, but fat women age SO much quicker than normal women.

If you happen to be the same combination of superficial and fetishized as I am, then it's a rough road for you, bud. Better make lots of money so you can keep your fat wife looking pretty.

I love the irony of wishing I was the World's Strongest Man so I could satisfy Sara Aikawa, one of the fattest Japanese women out there.

It's cool to see Veeky Forums posters talking about their interest in fat women for once. It's refreshing.

Oh god, didn't even notice that

>only winners get brainwashed by the media
No.

EVERYONE!!! WE HAVE TO COUNTER THIS!!! POST PROGRESSION PICS!

This might be bro science, but fat women seem to be much hornier and particularly much wetter than average.

The bro science bit was because I always put this down to increased aromatization in adipose, but now I'm realising this is probably bullshit.

It's most likely they are just hungrier in general.

>For me I think I am just attracted to the hedonism
Yes, yes, consumer goyism very attractive Mr. Cuck Numale.

>in club smoking area
>talking to 3 girls, one was fat as fuck
>shooting the shit with the cuties
>drunk fat girl interrupts
>I used to be a size 6!
>literally no idea why she blurted that out but it made me laugh
>turn to her with a grin on my face and say
>what went wrong?
>other girls laugh and fat girl goes red and storms off
>mfw

but user everyone loves super smash bros beautiful women

The upper arms were always threatening this.

> Implying anything went wrong
> Implying she just hasn't gotten hotter

I love it when women get fat, and I hope threads like this become more common.

newfag. We used to have reverse progress threads every day. If you want to see more threads like these make them.

Winners don't care what others think.

Winners date the fat chick if they want the fat chick.

Exactly me too. If they did I'd probably visit here a lot more often. Nothing gets me going more than the idea of a women getting fatter.

Shoot, a large part of the reason I learned to cook and started lifting was so could have to strength to handle her as I fatten her up.

We need to bring them back. If someone else doesn't I will.

A strong male cook is best to please a fat woman. He can sate her desires.

And I agree we need the threads to return.

1000x this

damn I had a similar experience. I actually love eating pussy now too, just need to make sure the chick is hygienic and healthy first.

Holy shit, you guys are full blown degenerates.

nice

I don't care. I love fat women and nothing will stop that, heh.

>burgercock likes this

Not by choice

I have a question:
Why do people on the internet treat being attracted to fat women as if it's some sort of new mental condition that popped up out of nowhere.

It is/has been a thing since the beginning of humanity, white and East Asian countries are the only weird exception. Any place without significant influence from them like fat/chubby women.

In my home country, if your wife doesn't end up at least getting plump over the course of the relationship, then people will question how you treat her. A man whose wife gets fat is obviously a good husband who takes care of her.

Hell, we even had/have a pre-marriage ceremony where the wife is seduced from the husband and fed all day until her wedding day. Then they dress her up and she shows of all the extra flesh she's gotten during the event.

Why is it so backwards here?

>her boyfriend fell for the high test meme

underrated post

I'm using this from now on

Being fat is not healthy. Not at the stage these photos show.

Being attracted to whatever you like, and showing it, is not wrong, as long as it's consensual and all that jazz.

These women aren't plump. They are fat as hell and it's unhealthy, which is generally tied to a mental condition, since it affects them on a daily basis.

I'm a dude that tends to get chubby, and every time I start to get close to 90kg I already get noticeable annoying stuff like, hygiene is harder to keep (I shower every day), I get tired much easier, I tend to be weaker, etc.

These women probably have huge mobility problems and they don't give a fuck.

But that actually is okay - why add 150+ extra calories of pure sugar to a meal?

So guys im curious, do you feel no empathy towards these people? I mean yea, I know its their fault 99.99999% of the time but I cant imagine being the prime example of what the standard of beauty is and then come plummeting down to the point where only ugly guys will fuck you.

Because we are Not All Subhumans

>39657777

Your country sounds like a shit hole

Honestly, I feel sorry for them. My sister is 200+ lbs, my brother proportionately large, and my parents are pre-diabetic. The negative effect it has on their lives is measurable.

It really is a mental illness, and one the weak, or even average, can't overcome. I'm fit by any standard, and people don't believe they're my family. It just makes me sad.

That's why I hate fat acceptance so much. It's like putting effort into lying to yourself, rather than towards diet and exercise.

I mean no. If anything I'm glad for her. She gained weight on purpose because it makes her happy.

Plus she's not missing out on anything dude-wise. Tons of good looking dude want girls like her and since she advertises herself on sites like Big Cuties I know she doesn't have a lack of them.

Hi /pol/, how's it going?

I mean, doesn't that all depends on the person's genes, lifestyle, and diet? I mean being 400 lbs is obviously bad, but there is plenty of grey in lower weights. People can be classified as "obese" but still be metabolically healthy (insulin sensitive, not hypertensive, normal high and low density lipoprotein levels etc.)

I don't think this chick is TOO big. The right most picture is cutting it close but I wouldn't assume a woman built like the third picture was falling apart inside.

Not in great danger but she will have her pathetic life shortened around 20 years at least

Kys

s-she got h-hotter...

kek I love that meme

Wtf is an ssbbw? Is that an ascended bbw? Are they hotter than normal fat bitches?

super sized big beautiful woman

The best of the best.

>Tons of good looking dude want girls like her
D E L U S I O N
E
L
U
S
I
O
N

no, people can be classified as OVERWEIGHT and be healthy, but not obese and be healthy. And this is not some grey zone, the woman on the right is way past any healthy state. Moving is extremely difficult and any foot or leg injuries are magnified. Which takes me to the bottom line of this: Those people aren't fat just because "they eat a lot", they are fat because they don't move and not moving further aggravates their situation. It has been proven that diabetes and other diseases aren't caused exclusively by the excess weight, but actual lack of movement is what drives those diseases. What I mean is, being fat is just another symptom of the bigger issue which is not moving and not exercising.
You can argue that there's thin people that also have cholesterol and other issues but in this case you can CLEARLY see, in plain sight, that this is an unhealthy person.

Also since the beginning of humanity men liked fat women because of some impulsive/ biological thing or some religious belief or dogma or whatever. That is just plain wrong because we were born as humans and humans can do something no other animal can do, which is rational and critical thinking. This formed science and science came to the conclusion that being too fat is unhealthy.

20 years? That's like saying she'll only live into her 50's when there are obviously tons of older people way bigger than her. Both my grandma and grandpa are pretty fat and they're entering their 90's. The thing is their still active people (as active as old people can be) and don't eat garbage.

The reason Americans hate fat people so much is because it's profitable. If you convince people that something easy to do or common is bad and something difficult or rare is the supposed default, people will pay out the ass to be the default. That's the reason why men spend ungodly amounts of money for shiny rocks that litter the ground in Africa for their wives to wear.

In fact, it's actually scientifically proven that people categorized as "overweight" life longer than and have reduced mortality rates compared to "underweight" and "normal weight" people.

jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/1555137

Dude he's 1000% right. If you're a woman you can look almost anyhow and have good looking muscular dudes want to fuck you. Go on a fattylover dating app like Feabie and you'll see first hand.

>Tons of good looking dudes want girls like her

Allow me to fix this for ye, bruv

>Few good looking dudes want girls like her in tons

Nothing. Everything went right.

Really though she looks best in the 3rd one.

One sketchy essay disproves decades of science that says otherwise, I guess fat people ARE healthier!

A lot of the stuff you're saying is just plain wrong. I study biomedical sciences and there definitely is a lot of grey to it. The main take away over health/weight stuff is that exercise>everything. BMI is a busted system that has a ton of flaws, yes even for the average person and not just 240lbs weight lifters with 5% body fat. It does things like tell black and Polynesian people that they weigh too much when they're at a good weight or underestimate how much a tall person should weigh.

Anyone who is relatively active and eats decently healthy foods will settle at weight that's fine for them. Body types like the third and fourth photo are not out of the realm of possibility for somebody depending on their genes.

You're last point doesn't make any sense. Plenty of animals can be sufficiently critical and rational. Humans really aren't that unique when it comes to our capabilities. Even if you were right, I fail to see how it makes any point at all. Doing something different then before =/= better. There are tons of modern day problems derivative from the fact that people live so differently from how we're meant too. But that's off topic.

It's not a sketchy essay it's a peer reviewed study. Where is all of the evidence that proves extra weight is bad while controlling for things like lifestyle and diet?

This one seems to show that fitness plays a bigger role in health than what you look like:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811477/

The point is, judging somebodies health solely from what they look like is bullshit. It's bad science and it's bad healthcare practice. Obviously being enormous and bad, but it's not like everyone who isn't thin, jacked, or average is fucking rotting on the inside. The nuances are important people getting treated well both medically and in real life.

Incredibly underrated

Health care worker here. Being fat is bad for you. Takes a toll on bones, joints and cartilage. Doesn't help the liver or heart either, it also makes it more difficult for surgeons and emts to help fatties in emergencies. I'm not sure if you're being a contrarian or what but being fat is helpful to nobody least of all the fat individual unless they are in the tundra.

Did you read anything I said or posted?
The point I'm making is to be nuanced.

This thread is disappointing
I need more picture of thin and fit girls getting fat

BBW fetishes stem from insecurity.