PRISON

Going to prison in 8 months, How can I put on as much mass as physically possible,

>I'm 5'8
>male
>112lbs DYEL mode

Preferably want to look like this by the time I go in

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/products/pearce
rt.com/news/340356-breivik-verdict-playstation-torture/
therecord.com/news-story/6993127-victim-identified-in-cambridge-hit-and-run/
menshealth.com/fitness/build-muscle-over-40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pay for a starting strength/oly/powerlifting coach and do exactly what they tell you

How long, and for what?

>5'8
>prison

dude you finna be some niggas fleshlight

A gallon of milk a day, whole milk, lift like you're going to be raped,

Why the fuck do you think I want to add a shit ton of mass

Roid and GOMAD

>few months
>reckless faggotry

>5'8" 112

The only thing you should start exercising is your asshole.

bad-dragon.com/products/pearce

This should get you started

correctamundo

take some fighting classes too

Manslaughter

Was drunk, ran someone over in my truck and left like an idiot instead of staying in the area

Been there for two months once. It was actually pretty cool.
n-no homo

Just share your food and cigs with others and you will be fine

You should be hung in the courtyard at noon you degenerate piece of filth.

I hope Tyrone fucks your manlet asshole to prolapse.

How about 1x building jumps off of a skyscraper.

It might have been for the best though. your sentence would probably be worse if you stayed

>Hung

It's hanged you nigger.

Crossfit

That way you will get used to the daily beatings they give pedophiles in prison.

Actually no, I would've gotten a lesser sentence if I stayed

8 months isn't enough time to get strong and good at fighting after a life of being soft. Prison will make you hard, strong and good at fighting. When you come out you will be slaying pussy left right and center. Just get some tattoos.

How about I slap my hung cock across your jaw and we'll see how it hangs then?

Join a prison gang too like the Aryan Brothers.

>drunk driving
you're actually a piece of shit

Hung is the appropriate simple past tense form you dumbass

How about you just kill yourself you drunk-driving selfish dumbass. All your worth as a human is vanished anyway, so you got nothing to lose. It was an innocent person that YOU killed. He/she probably had a family, partner and child that are grieving their hearts and sanities away right now.

how long are you in for?

I would eat as much as possible (milk) and do a starting strength program before you go in.

learn how to defend yourself. starting strength will help you get some core and leg strength that is essential to defending yourself, but you need to learn how to stance yourself for balance and stability in a fight.

look up kickboxing videos on youtube. I would lift 5 days a week, with yoga and fight training every night 7 days a week if you really want to get ready as possible.

read convict conditioning for how to train when you're inside.

Go to /fraud/ and buy every damn drug you can. Eat like there's no tomorrow. And get a personal trainer to get you into powerlifting and get strong as fuck, do exactly what they tell you. P.S. the steroids are not optional if you value your anus

You may still live.

Looking forward to seeing you get raped

He only has 8 months to prepare. If anything ss is gonna turn him from a tiny twink to a high test bottom. Self Defense courses are a good idea though.

im in for 5 Years unfortunately so I also plan to gain some more mass whole im inside

Bench, shoulders and arms erry day if you want to look tough

Core and cardio if you actually want to survive fights that start with a sucker punch

>drunkenly kill someone
>only 5 years

Fuck this earth. I hope you catch a shiv.

Also, don't tell anyone what you're in for. If they find out you did some dumb shit like you did, you will get torn apart. Or at least don't mention you were driving drunk. Prison inmates have a pretty fucked up sense of justice

Thats how the law works, im not complaining im glad im not in for life

No it's not you retard, it's not a picture we are talking about, it's a person. People are hanged objects are hung

roid

Not sure if this matters but I'm also in Canada but I'm pretty sure prison is hard no matter where you are.

Prison isn't that bad user, I served 2 years a while back it's just basically like being a NEET

roid and lift and train that asshole just in case

Norwegian prison isn't.

rt.com/news/340356-breivik-verdict-playstation-torture/

Oh. What. You're fine, faggot.

You'll have a great time in that case

If this is real, then do nothing but bulk and work out hard, train in some martial arts. Probably Jui Jitsu so you can stop all the rape. Also do steriods as much as you can.

go to our pal M bond.

go buy some p cum test and tren and lots of it.

Train like your life depended on it and eat at least 1000 calories more than maintenance every day, with at least 250g protein.

If you get big enough then bubba will think twice about fucking around with you.

Eat all the food you can, 300 push ups a day, 200 pull ups, 100 dips. (or moar) Most i not all prisons have a gym. live in it. But if you want mass. Start carbo loading. Eat everything, thats the most important part.

>Preferably want to look like this by the time I go in
That's gonna take 2+ years, not 8 months.

How long of a sentence you getting bro?

this whole thread is b8

Did you learn anything, OP?

why?

ohp and squeeze your glutes to practice denying access

No, if this is true he should kill himself.

never seen b8 this gr8 m8

5 years
not really this justice sytem is fucked

Here is the fucking proof faggots.

therecord.com/news-story/6993127-victim-identified-in-cambridge-hit-and-run/

There waiting to release all the information about me there just getting all the facts and proof first

>Kill somebody by being a fucking retard
>Go to prison
>Woooooooow, bugged justice mechanics
Kill yourself or get killed in prison please.

>therecord.com/news-story/6993127-victim-identified-in-cambridge-hit-and-run/

>doxxing yourself

Rape

police report says you are in your 40s. You're fucked mate, you have zero chance of building mass without steroids.

1. You would've caught 3rd degree murder in some parts of the US for drunk driving (by getting behind the wheel drunk, you made a conscious decision to do something that can kill others... manslaughter is the accidental killing of a human)... so consider yourself lucky to be in a leftist country that coddles criminals.

2. You can be the biggest motherfucker in prison and can still get jumped by 10 guys in the yard. Consider joining a gang, I'm assuming you're White, Aryan Nation has an important presence in Canada, I don't know about your local laws but in my state temporarily joining a prison gang out of fear for your life is considered a pardonable offense due to the circumstances. They'll protect you.

Just play along with the stupid skinheads until you're out of prison and forget about it once you're out. You'll probably have to get a swastika or lightning bolt tattoo, lasering that shit off is a small price to pay for protection.

I did a year at the pen by Regina, Saskatchewan, if your a prairie bro be prepared to join a race related gang of Indians will fuck with you especially in Saskatchewan with native syndicate bing so big

This is not a thing.

That was the guy I hit

I know that's what the news story said, but when they released the sketch police said suspect drove a white truck and was 45-50 yo.

Making sure you just got the right information

Still, his point stands that you're not going to build any muscle at your age.

START LUBING THAT ASS UP FAGGOT HAHAHAHA

Should I atleast try or fused my asscheeks together the night before I go in?

Do you feel remorse?

Depends, are you actually 50 years old?

K E K
E
K

Pretty drunk so not really, guess I do belong in prison

I'm 47 so I guess im out of luck

Then go fuck yourself

How come it takes 8 months to get to prison in canada?

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

menshealth.com/fitness/build-muscle-over-40

Derp

then prepare your anus

Suspended Sentence

Honestly, you have a better chance of doing a sex change before you go and ending up in women's prison.

This. Go to a psychologist ASAP and get diagnosed with gender dysmorphia. They'll send you to a doc for hormones.

Because we have less niggers so we don't have to rush.

Seriously, kill yourself because you're life is going to be a 24/7/365 living Hell and even if you ever do get out you'll never be able to rejoin civilized society as a MURDERER which is what you are. So KILL YOURSELF because if you don't the odds are that the family members of that person you killed will pay people to rape you and cut your cock and balls off while also knocking your teeth out so you can suck cock better. Suicide is your only option.

Fuck you, faggot. Its clear you haven't learned from your mistake. You deserve more than 5 years.

Enjoy the assrape.

lel don't take roids, last thing you want is to be a low test fgt recovering from PCT or a blast while in prison

I would just kill your self to be honest. The world is a cruel and unforgiving place as it is, probley more so when your a piece of shit ex con that has killed someone.

But then this whole thing is most likely bait anyway

Alright I would start planning your strategy for the first day. Join a gang and earn their respect. When I was in Da Joint by the third week I had my cellmate as my sweetbitch. Shit was cash.

The punk-rock scene is very highly regarded in prison. If you want to intimidate people, get a tattoo on your face that says "punk". No one will fuck with you.

2 cycles of test and deca, meanwhile spend 40 hours a week training forms of MMA including kickboxing. No I'm not exaggerating, 40 hours a week, that's what the deca is for

No point training naturally for size like a retard, 1 cycle of dbol and you're good

i fucking hate canadians you people are the niggers of the world

nah, niggers are hung, bruh.

Convict Conditioning

>dyel aiming for that
KEK get on that bycicle faggot and I don't mean an actual bycicle

Walk up to the biggest guy there at lunch and punch him in the face. That should earn you some respect and buy you enough time to come up with a plan to break out of the big house.

This OP, do it. It's a win no matter what happens. If you succeed you'll have a good time while you're doing your five years. If you fail we get to laugh on your grave once you're literally fucked to death.

OP are you a fucking psychopath? You killed an innocent person and you are thinking about lifting

Hopefully you'll be killed by someone that lost a relative.

Really painfully, like you'll get your kidneys perforated with a sharped toothbrush.

Five years? For killing someone?

>drive drunk
>kill another human being
>the only thing i learned is the justice system is fucked

How can you type that out?

Do you not feel any remorse for the life you took?

For that mans family who suffer?

I hope you get raped repeatedly

He'll probably get out in 40 months if he earns enough GBP