We're filing a complaint to the SEC against the palm beach report and the zencash team for their orchestrated pump and...

We're filing a complaint to the SEC against the palm beach report and the zencash team for their orchestrated pump and dump operation. expect further news and investigations, this is likely the straw that breaks the camel's back.

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking stop involving the sec you fucking normie moron

gl hope it works but doubt it

shame ameritard

h͎̫̒̾̇ͭ̒͐ȏ̸͍̫̊̎͠ẃ̻͆͌͘ ͕̳͚̍͌́̀i̶̷̴̺̩̠̤̟̼͎̽͂̒̈́s̢̞̘̖̳͗̑͌͗͑̽̎͗͡ ̧̖̯͉͎̣̬̃ͧͬͩͧ͆i̟̺̤̙̻̳̊̽̃͌́͡t̜͓̭ͫ̋ͩͤͧ͛ͮͅ ̬̪̜͈̺ͯ͝a̝ͤ̃͜͞n̫̦̦̪̣̥̝̮͗͛ͣ̾̐͘y̷̜̪͖ͪͧͨ͗̀̚b̻̘̾̎̊̏͝o̤͖͕̭̫̦̠̞ͧ̇ͩͨ͂͟͞͝d̢̦̙̿̎ͦͤ͢y̨̰͇͈ͨ̂̀ͮ͐ ̴͕̺͚̹̥̰͇̩̀͆̍ͬ͟͝e̮̗̠̦̟̗̬͙͛l̶̞͕̦̤̠̜̍͐̆̊ͪ̕͠s͓̜̣̜͍̙̳̜̟͂̓͗͂͟͢ę̴̜͙̞̗͕̩͉͕ͩ͒̏̽́̿'͓̜͎̼͔͈̟̇̒̄ͨ̇̉ͧ́͠s̰̤̯̞̩͍̯̞͗͆͂̿̾̋̿ͮ͢ ̵̬̫͔̬̰͓̯͂͛̉̒̀̕f̩͉͎̻̣͋͑a̛̫̜͔̖̗͎̗̙̙͊̓́͠u̙͍̘͛̽l͉̳̝̬̺͉ͣ̾̊͗͜ţ̗̼͎̯͔͉̒̔͒̆ͅ ̨̨̩̘͙̫͙̤͒̂̚͝b̝̻̬͇̘̭͉͑ͬ͂u̪͊ͮ̑̇ͮ͗t͚̪̖̱ͨ̓͛̎̂ ̸̱̖̖͔̝͎̹̦͋ȳ̡̫̳̩̹͔ͯ͒̐̇͂͐o͖̱̪͇̙̱͕̠͒ͩ͊͆͗u̡̡̞̹̙̝͙̙͆͒r̴̨̖͍͙̹̘ͭ̈̕ ̪̠̬͓̺͚̜̀̚͟ͅơ̴̝͖̔͛̽ͪ̃̚͢w̰̻̥̭̬͐ͭn̵̙̓̉͛ͧ͊͂̚ ̫͖̺̝͊͆̂̚f̵͇̎̚͡ǫ̠̒̑͟ř̨̬̰̬ͫͧͤ͑͋̃ͮ̊̕ ̷̢̖͉̞͚͙͍͎̄͛̌ͣͪ̒ͨ̚b̪̝̙̣̎͒̾̓̿͂ͦͯḛ̫̘̫͛͛̓́i̧̳̳͔̰͎͖͕̹ͬ͗͜n̨̠͉͉͈̫͂͛ͦͯ̇̆̾́̀̚ģ̴̬̮̭̗̣̻̱̈́ͮ ̴̡̟̦̮̳̉ͅă̴̶̰̞͋̓̋̃̂ ̰̥͆ͫ́f̨̩͍̹̹͛̒̔͠ů̘̙͚̬͉̬͓̙̟̌͌̑͑̃̉͑̚c̝̻̥͖̝̻̱̥̾̈́͊ͩ͒k̴̤̟̹̥̣ͣ̓̓i̛͓͎̝̝͈̯͛ͪ͗͑͐͞n̺͙ͣ͌ͦ̏̿̆̎̓́͝ǵ̨͔̪͗ ̡̙̹̠̓̾͟͝ͅr̦̱̖̠̭͋̈̐͑ͩͨ͆ͮę͔̏̑̆̒̃ͭ͢t̶̨͓̺̺̮̱̯̎͒ͯ̐̚͜å̧̪̤̭̘͚̇̏̌̃ȓ̴̼̩̞̘̼̗͝͞ď͉̹̝̉̍ͫͩͯ̐̎?̢̗̪ͧͤ̓͒̂̓̀

too late.
anyone who finds teeka tiwari's latest pump and dump operation to be borderline illegal has the right to submit a tip to the SEC.
daily reminder that the SEC rewards whistleblowers if their contribution is meaningful enough.
sec.gov/whistleblower/submit-a-tip

You fucked up. Don't cry to daddy. PBR doesn't owe you a penny. Fuckin' snowflake.

fuck you wolf of wallstreet u pajeet scum

it doesn't matter. be real, the SEC has been looking into high profile P&D cryptogroups since quite awhile, it was only a matter of time before shit would hit the fan

What did he do that is illegal? Recommend a coin with a low MC and a low circulating supply so it has potentially good gains? I don't get why you guys are mad at him?

Didn't expect my SEC advisement fudding on the Obsidian thread to pan out so well. We are entering a new era of fud.

Once this board is deemed compromised they will have to resort to secured communication to talk about crypto. Don't worry I have a solution for you.

you weren't even supposed to see his letter fucking burger scum.
fuck off.

> implying that the leak wasn't intentional
> implying that a pump and dump group wasn't behind the leak

connect the dots, brainlet. the zencash team is going to be crashed

Implying
>Implying
Implying

They know what they did.

haha you are a subhuman. the leak was all over the place and you were eating it up like it was ambrosia. the NDA of PB clearly shields them, and only if it can be proven the source of the leak were themselves you have a case.
but I am sure there were 100s of actual sources that actually broke the NDA.
are you really that retarded that a man who made so much money risks it all for a simple pump and dump.
you are trash.

sec doesnt give a single fuck what cryplets think
stop shitting up the board, faggot

it was actually a very thorough and well written report. what kind of shitstain are you?

They absolutely do. They just established a cyber task force and started holding hearings gather information on how to regulate. Where have you been?

>"if you got scammed, it's not the scammer's fault for deceiving you, it's your fault for being a fucking retard!" *Logs into league of legends*

>complaint to the SEC
living in americaaaaaaaa

>goes in a space built to avoid regulations made to save stupid people from themselves
>complains there aren't regulations
guess what that makes you

again, the report was confidential and the zencash team started making hints about it to carefully increase the hype. it was a pump and dump

sorry to burst your bubble, but make no mistake, the regulations are coming. why do you think that bittrex is removing coins whose market is being manipulated by pump and dumps?

if anything can get them, it is in fact that the team said things about PB beforehand, but then again, this is nothing illegal.
>making hints about it to carefully increase the hype
that's not what happened. this board hyped it up as the hopeless meme fest it is. go back to /pol/ if you cannot grasp what memes are.

kek. Veeky Forums was more responsible for the pump than PBC was. Look what we did to NAV on the RUMOR that it was the PBC pick.

Also, financial newsletters (with adequate disclaimers) are perfectly legal. Check the footer of PBC's emails and you can see they've had about a dozen lawyers work on their disclaimer.

You're just buttmad you missed the boat.