/plg/ - powerlifting general

previous edition was boris edition

let's up the banter this time round

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/amp/news/drug-overdose-deaths-heroin-opioid-prescription-painkillers-more-than-guns/
youtube.com/watch?v=NLlOeGeVih4
instagram.com/p/93_zB3nZox/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/
sheiko-program.ru/forum/index.php?topic=5.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

powerliftinggeneral.com

Drugs

>Be norweigan
>Bomb worlds

Damn, Sheiko was strong when he was young.

how hard is it to make it from beginner to nationals?

Drugs are degenerate.

Now look at my pedophile incest transsexual hentai t-shirt.

I'm not obese btw, im bulking.

Boardshorts is a degenerate that deserves prison and hard labor.

Lmaooo this reks

Wtf why be mean to your friends?
Isley is not your friend, bully him.

Board short is a friend.

Triggered hard.

Lmaoo

Jesus Christ so much rek that's a great point

Joe doesn't know what friends are

>was straight edge and against all drugs when I first started posting on plg
>tfw 3 years later I've opened up tot he idea of anabolic steroids and marijuana

Whoa

Who influenced you? The board in general? I felt like George pushed the board into being pro ipf

Boardshorts is my friend. That's why I banter with him.
He's American, he can handle it.

Joe is just misunderstood. He's not always been nice to me, but he's definitely a friend...

Combination of depression and being a GDE
l-lol

Not very, the qualifying total is usually not that high.

Varies from country to country though.
Can't believe I'm saying this, but you are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters Joe.

Trappy.

So just like boa then...

Psychedelic drugs are not for you, perhaps. It would either fix you or definitively break you

Boardshorts is a CRIMINAL
cbsnews.com/amp/news/drug-overdose-deaths-heroin-opioid-prescription-painkillers-more-than-guns/

Got 400 wilks 2 days ago. Took very little effort.

Tell me again why you're all running sheiko and listening to a non lifting mental transsexual?

Wat program are YOU on then??

>worrying about guns and drug deaths when suicide and auto collisions are much bigger problems

I feel like the suicide epidemic in men is like swept under the rug

I use prilepins chart and train 3 days per week. Hour per session.

>prilepins chart
Okay but do you periodize?

Do they not teach the combat roll in the academy?

The fun thing is when they group suicide by gun in with gun deaths to try and push an agenda.
They entirely miss the actual problem.

Huh,

Not to join the sheiko meme train, but I'm not even done with the first round of bench sets on day 1 and I can already tell this will be the hardest first day of a program I've ever done.

Mixed frels

Volume 3 weeks, intensity 3 weeks, deload, reset.

Squat 3x, bench 3x, deadlift 2x. High reps early in the week, low reps late.

Fucking basic.

This is my way of saying goodbye
Because I can't do it face to face
I'm talking to you after it's too late
No matter what happens now
You shouldn't be afraid
Because I know today has been the most perfect day I've ever seen

Couldn't agree more dude

>day 1
The first two weeks are a break-in period senpai. The volume is real though, eight sets of squats at 85% and 80% will be among the more difficult things (physically) you've done in your life.

Congrats on achieving nothing at all! Sheiko sure is shit.

memeko isn't even hard it doesn't have 7 (seven) x 11 (eleven) snatch grip sldls anywhere in the program

Welp, time to leave.

This is true. You're also not starting every workout with a full SS day four times a week.

People don't stay on TM for very long, ideally you could do the program for a year or until it stops working...is it that hard??

What kind of retarded shit program would have you doing that much of a pointless lift?

Man I need to work on my squat / deadlift face

I look worse than fil

It gets pretty fucking hard m8

I'm on week two. I'm gonna ride this gain train to a 405 squat

>tfw no centre to spin away out of control

I have never squatted after bench. It feels very different desu. I have found myself to be a lot more concentrated I think. It will be interesting to do bench after....

>Congrats on achieving nothing
LOL you don't even compete, cunt.

Also, my dick works great, unlike yours and all the betas running sheiko with 300 wilks.

Incest? Pedophile?

Make sure you're not inflating your maxes too much. That would make things a lot harder than they're supposed to be.

Do you know what NR means? It means national record. Running a spreadsheet sheiko program for 13 cycles.

But sure, you achieved nothing at all "with no effort" while running your own routine. How is this supposed to BTFO of the people who are running Sheiko?

You come in being cocky, shitposting, offending people, because you think you're tough shit for having "wow it's fucking nothing" wilks. Don't get mad at me for being real with you.

>mad at me for being real with you.
You.
Don't.
Compete.
You.
Lying.
Tranny.

Are you "training" any athletes with 400 wilks? Lol.

Say hi to haino for me.

Do you see the irony in you calling someones wilks "its fucking nothing"?

They're just throwing random shit in to see what sticks and offends you.

>Are you "training" any athletes with 400 wilks?

I have. We had a lot of those in the gym. 400w is nothing special m8.

But sure, keep trying to insult me. Maybe that will make you feel less mediocre.

No I don't.

I hope everyone in this thread dies horribly

Especially me

Objective bystander here with another question:

Do people actually listen to you in real life?

At my gym if a 100 pound transsexual olympic lifter gave advice to the 400 wilks lifters, he would be laughed out the gym.

Just wondering. dont take it the wrong way.

I'm inflating bench only by 5 percent per isles recommendation. Also I had a late night of being a degenerate so that's definitely not helping

Isley pls just ignore them they don't matter

>I have. We had a lot of those
Id bet your balls that Powerlifter s are lining up around the block to have a tranny hobbit tell them to do sheiko, lol.

Gender identity disorder AND delusional. I love it.

are you trying to imply everyone that runs sheiko will ever even come close to phil?
because that logic is way off

It's Brazil, it's not real life.

>Id bet your balls that Powerlifter s are lining up around the block to have a tranny hobbit tell them to do sheiko, lol.
No sheiko is only for super advanced lifters that have lifted for decades. Everyone else needs to do SS+TM and eat more. Also volume is the devil. Anyone who disagrees is stupid and dyel.
t. Trappy half a year ago

>AC joint is fucked
>can't do overhead movements or bench heavy for a few months
>not suggested to squat either
kill me

youtube.com/watch?v=NLlOeGeVih4

>Do people actually listen to you in real life?

Back when I used to work as a coach, yes they did. Disagreements happened sometimes ofc, but that's part of it.
People were actually quite fond of me, in general, cause I always put in a lot of effort.

>At my gym if a 100 pound transsexual olympic lifter gave advice to the 400 wilks lifters, he would be laughed out the gym.

What if it was a 50kg young woman paid by the gym to coach those lifters? Sure, some guys found it funny at first considering how petite I am, but I've never had a bad relationship happen between someone and me. Though I did see someone leave because he and his coach were having a bad relationship in general.

>I'm inflating bench only by 5 percent

Yeah, that's fine. Most people do inflate the bench.
I just mentioned it cause idk you might have inflated the squats a bit without expecting it to make a big difference, but sometimes it does.

Not what I'm implying at all.

I've always recommended Sheiko. It wasn't usually recommended in the /routine general/ threads because those threads were mostly helping beginners who just wanted to look good or get a bit stronger (so not surprising most recommendations were SS/TM).
Sheiko is specific for those who are training for the sport of powerlifting.

How much is he lifting there? He is too big to DL only 4-5 plates.

Looks like 235 kilos

It says 100 in one of the plates, so I'd assume 100lbs plates?

Did they ever translate boris' book into English? I'd like to read it

7xx pounds.

Looks like the weight on the board begins with "7" so I guess the inner 3 weight plates are either 50 kg or 100 lbs and the outer are 20 or 25 kg. So 320+ kg.

7x0.5 pounds, rather.

Is your face supposed to be a human face?

I always see a wiggler from Mario

It's still a WIP

>googled wiggler
You're right, it looks like a wiggler, Tom.
It's a human face/smirk, tho.

Here's the latest news I could find instagram.com/p/93_zB3nZox/

Translation is done apparently.

Novice to master? That's nice of him to include the novice phase. I wonder how similar his methods are to LP

This is his latest beginner program docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/
At least from the android app. Maybe in the iOS app it's a bit different, since that app isn't abandoned.

That's interesting that he splits the deadlift up into two movements even for beginners

That's Roger Estep though

Keep in mind he has another, older beginner program, intended for young teenagers who are training with him under the soviet system.

And it's very different. sheiko-program.ru/forum/index.php?topic=5.0

No, this is Roger Estep.

Quiet mark, we know it's you

Why does jp have such a shit bench

He doesn't even set his back like he always talks about. He's pulling with kyphosis

Deadlift genius
Probably doesn't train it very seriously due to lacking talent in it/being australian.

should i stop self programming and just do a random pl prog

That's when it's the most useful to use partial movements. Splitting things up in smaller parts is crucial to learning.

On Wednesdays in TM it says back ext 5x10

That's way too easy. Can I add bands?

No, unless you got noob gains, then you can do any program

He says in another video that he pulls like that because he's old and his back is fucked from an accident.
And he does say "you people who are young and healthy, don't do this"

pic related

Yes.

Someone answer this for me once and for all

Does the TM actually work?

Yes. But there are better and worse versions of it around. I'd read on it a bit make a customised version yourself, following a template from rip or justin's books.

my numbers are 500/260/503

Talentchad OUT

Tfw waiting to get paid so I can buy PPFST

Fucking talent cuck
Bodyweight?

why

>260

Lmao

Vid related and It is a great book, specially if you plan on eventually coaching someone.

yea i know lol i dont train it often i find it super boring

how much should i be looking to weigh to be competitive as a 6'3" male

GODFUCKING

FUCK YOU TALENTCHAD

LEAVE NOW SO I CAN STOP FEELING LIKE SHIT ABOUT MYSELF