>Seems promising
>Go on Veeky Forums
>Even more promising
>Even the guy from DataDash says its promising
>Even REddit says its promissing
>Even my gf ssays its promissing after explaining what it is about
>Invest all 4/10 my dosh into it
>Now its tanking

You know what fuck it i'm selling everything else on Binnce i have to buy the dip

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/?utm_content=buffer4ffb0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
hbr.org/2017/01/the-truth-about-blockchain
gtreview.com/news/global/swift-finds-blockchain-has-potential-but-will-not-commit-yet/
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This drop is scaring me.. do SOMETHING SERGEYYYYY

Lol fucking user retard listens to other pajeets instead of doing his own research.

You do not understand life brah.

Wait 6 months. Don't panic sell like a dumb faget.

LINK was the only external crypto to be showcased by SWIFT at SIBOS, after a year of development for SWIFT.

And right before the demo, we got news that a list of massive entities were directly involved in the demo, including Sony, AXA, BNP Paribas, ...

The current price development is 100% detached from reality, thanks to obvious manipulation on Binance.

HAHAHAHAHA MOTHERFUCKING LINKTARDS. this actually feels so good after you shit on this board every fucking day holy fuck GIMME THEM PINK WOJAKS BOYS

"My ego is invested in this because I have nothing else going on in my life", the post

Didn't you know about buying the rumour and selling the news? Everyone and their dog knew to dump after SIBOS. Why did you buy OP?

What was the rumor leading up to SIBOS?

It sounded promissing.
But i still believe in it.
I believe it will be 5 bucks next year.
This market is all about believing

Answer me, what was the rumor?

HAHAHAHAHA, FUCKING DELICIOUS, YOU DELUDED FUCKS ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BE RICH CUZ OF YOUR SUPER SECRET PRESALE BULLSHIT. WHAT A FUCKING JOKE, HOLY SHIT.
STRAIGHT TO ONE SATSSSS.

That they were having the conference and might announce something. Jesus Christ do you need someone to hold your dick while you pee too?

Why would they announce something after doing a demo?
What possible news could come right after a demo?

There was no rumor. LINK did the demo as announced months ago.

The only news we got came completely out of the blue a few hours before the demo; i.e. that a list of massive entities were directly involved in LINK's demo, including AXA, BNP Paribas, Sony, Barclays, ...

>CUZ OF YOUR SUPER SECRET PRESALE BULLSHIT
And the truth comes out, the fudders are salty nolinkies who missed out on the presale and ICO.

Haha faggot, horrible ROI even if you were on presale. KARMA BITCH. SLAVEWAGING AT MACDONALDS IS YOUR FATE

soon everyone will be able to buy under ico price, but nobody will.

>horrible ROI even if you were on presale
3x is horrible ROI?

Yesterday I could sell everything, and I would break even. But now it has gone significantly lower than I have thought it would go. What the fuck do I do now? Keep fighting the losing war with whales? Or sell at massive loss, even though it's too late? I can't "buy the dip", my hands are already in by the elbows.

If no new exchanges come, the bots can and will run it to literally 0.

But when a new exchange does come, the change will be rapid and you risk missing out.

I warned you linkies. There's still time to get out. Sell NOW

kek...everyday the number gets lower. soon it'll be: "b-but it's still at 50% ico price, it'll recover soon enough!!! REEEEEE".

Could have gotten that last week on.a meme coin like mona.. come on dude.

>everyday the number gets lower.
I know. See Does mona have the same potential as LINK?

>daily volume of ~15 millions links
>bots doing swing trading with 1k to 5k are responsible for the crash
>not the team lack of any communication and marketing
>not the sibos delusion going from 11k banks to maybe 5

sorry for the meme, but anyone going to the slack regularly knows for a fact that at least 2 whales are still going to dump today, in around 12 hours

also it's more like 2x already

All it takes is one 100k sell wall to stall the price.
LINK's volume was always at that level, and the price was always manipulated.

Been seeing it for three weeks now.

>lack of marketing
You have no idea what SIBOS is, do you?

>sibos delusion going from 11k banks to maybe 5
What made you think 11k banks were going to be involved in the demo?

The voices in your head?

there have been 200k to 800k buy and sell walls that got bought or sold regularly

sergei didn't even mention chainlink at sibos, he's just doing a smart contracts demo because he got paid 100k$ to do so

everyone hyped and shilled link from here to reddit to twitter with the 11k banks

>there have been 200k to 800k buy and sell walls that got bought or sold regularly
Sure, at certain points in time, like when the news came hours before the demo that companies like AXA, Sony, BNP Paribas, ... were involved in the demo.

At quieter times, there were constantly ~100k sell walls appearing, moving, and disappearing. Keeping the price down.

>sergei didn't even mention chainlink at sibos
Except pic related was one of the main slides of his presentation.
Stop lying.

Also, we don't have any footage of the entire presentation.
Stop lying.

>with the 11k banks
11k banks were never going to be involved in the demo, and nobody thought this.
Stop lying.

That's something I'm trying to work out. Yesterday I would have eaten a small loss, today it's really pretty bad. I just don't understand how it could drop so hard and fast, never seen anything like it. Really don't know what to do.

>telling your gf about crypto
You fucked up bro. Enjoy being single while she bangs chad who owns WTC

Keep in mind that the current price has nothing to do with reality as long as LINK is only on Binance.

If LINK had been on more than one major exchange, it would have mooned and stay mooned after this news came out: coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/?utm_content=buffer4ffb0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

SIBOS was even more amazing for LINK than we anticipated, yet the price is going down. Completely unnatural.

In the very short term, only another exchange will rectify the situation. Because no matter how good the news gets, the price of LINK is completely controlled by Binance bots.

At this moment, that's completely irrelevant.

Yeah sure IF Link was on few big exchanges, it would probably spike up after or even during Sibos.

IF - that's the crucial word.

Sibos is old news, Link is still in gook-exchange prison, so even if some miracle happens (Polo, Trex) in following weeks - it won't "moon".

Gooks dun goofed us.

Ok, I just wanna say. Vb has fudded this. Oracles are great but worth 30 mill or whatever. Question mark. Im going to call him out right now for being a dumb fuck. His entire network of smart contracts isnt worth shit without provable, reliable, extermal data. If that exists, without counterparty risk etc, say the notional of a swap is captured on the block chain and released when the smart contract says so. The prime brokers of derivatives will be btfo so hard, nobody will know what hit them. Cfds will be available the fucking exchanges will dry up. I dunno. Whatever, only those who see a meta change will be there bag holding thru a single year or two. Just sayin’

Well that's what I'm saying though.

THIS

we need off binance ASAP or its game over

The price is going down because it will be a nobody coin for at least another year.

Banks haven't even adopted smart contracts yet, why would they be rushing for a middleware oracle for their trusted data feeds?

This is a long, long term prospect in current environment and will take years before adoption occurs, and months before banks even need to consider utilizing the middleware.

No, the price isn't being manipulated on Binance. It's opportunity costs, why would people hold LINK for 18 months with no price movement, when they could dip their toes into any shit altcoin for 20% monthly gains.

You guys are fucking deluded, Yes, decentralized and trusted oracles will be needed, but NOT NOW. Even aSpergey says this multiple times in his interviews.

Many of you appear to have not even read the whitepaper, and have little due diligence. This is why LINK holders are some of the rare few autists who have lost money in one of the worlds greatest bull markets. It's astonishing.

not necessarily. just fed up with the continuous LINK shilling and smugness over the past several weeks

yellow ID and link goes to 1k sat

>Banks haven't even adopted smart contracts yet
Yes they have.

Look up AXA Fizzy.

Banks are chomping at the bit for smart contracts.

Like I said, you felt slighted for some reason and attached your ego to this because you have nothing else going on right now in your life.

green ID and link goes back to 10k sats by the next two weeks

It's all in trial at the moment. No banks are utilizing smart contracts and they wont be for many months.

"The price was manipulated"

What does that even mean? As opposed to prices mandated by heaven?

>People panicking over Link
>I'm just sitting here being greedy when others are fearful.

Okay m8.

Saw someone post "LINK has no incentive for institutions to buy up tokens. The market cap of LINK will only reflect the volume of data queries. The reason ETH and OMG surged is because PROOF OF STAKE. Large players wanted cheap tokens for staking down the road. LINK is not the next ETH or even OMG, there is simply no reason for institutions to horde LINK. Now REQ, on the other hand, will be using Plasma staking, already has backing from YC and ING, and can be seen as the American OMG. With this support they will get recognition and whales will start stacking REQ for future staking, driving the price up. LINK has a proper use case, but will never moon as hard as PoS coins. Reality is hard to swallow, but LINK is a failed mission. REQ is /ourcoin/ now. Get it before it hits exchanges or get pink wojack'd".

Im not saying i believe in req but is he right about link only reqresenting a vloume of data queries?

And?
If you wait until smart contracts gain mainstream traction, it's too late.

True growth occurs right before mainstream adoption.

It means fake sell walls.
When a coin is only on one exchange, all it takes is one sell wall on one exchange to suppress the price.

I like this new FUD narrative where banks won't be using smart contracts for years.

Why is it always the people fudding who make the largest and most baseless accusations.

It's like investing in a company that produces electric car charging stations for self-driving cars. Yes the demand for the product will be there eventually, but we need to test and develop electric smart-cars before we event think about the need for that infrastructure, let alone widely adopt it.

Seems like 80% of LINK holders have realized this and have jumped ship, but you guys left holding bags are too naive to appreciate the true lost opportunity cost.

Nodes stake LINK to boost prominence. Read the WP.

A whale is using a bot to constantly sell hus shares slowely so he can get a good roi instead of sinking tgw price immediately by selling at once.

If you wait until smart contracts gain mainstream traction, it's too late.

True growth occurs right before mainstream adoption.

And banks are implementing smart contracts AS WE SPEAK.

Stop lying.

Comparing a moe anime coin to Link... Hmm

no, I wanted a variety of interesting content on Veeky Forums not blatant shilling and delusional bragging about something that hadn't happened yet.

Just get off biz, wait and see. If you believe, buy more especially at lower prices and wait 3 months.

When it dips below 1 cent I will buy some for the lulz

Maybe you should've called the "variety of interesting content" police, you pansy.

I bet your mom has to make your sandwiches just so too.

Thanks. Know where i can find the wp?

Harvard technology experts estimate that we are 'decades' away before smart contracts will be commonplace.

I've been in crypto for a while now, and smart contracts have been spoken about since 2014 with many people expecting adoption by 2016, but look where we are now.

FinTech moves slowly. It has to. There are consequences to replacing current infrastructure with poorly designed smart contracts. This is a long road, we won't be seeing applicable smart contracts for at least 24 months.

Half the people at SIBOS don't know what a smart contract is lmao. Stop being so defensive and start looking at the bigger picture and making better use of your capital - don't let it be tied up in LINK for 6 months without any return. You're missing out on the greatest bull market in history, and you're a fool if you don't walk away from this wealthy.

hbr.org/2017/01/the-truth-about-blockchain

>Harvard technology experts estimate that we are 'decades' away before smart contracts will be commonplace.
So?
It's not going to happen overnight.

so what are the best current opportunities

>t.butthurt linkie

loving every laugh

MAKE IT STOP

That's my whole point...

It wont be overnight, so the demand for LINK/decentralized oracle won't be overnight.

Does it now make sense why many people are making use of their capital elsewhere, and will return to link when it's $0.10 or when announcements are confirmed.

If you stay up to date with news, you don't have to baghold LINK hoping that updates come while you're in possession. Sell your LINK and wait for more promising announcements before you buy back in. I'm just trying to help you out.

This is a common mistake by novice investors, they don't set goals and stop losses.

>"you're butthurt"
>says the faggot who invested his ego in a feud that exists only in his head

It will be gradual, and with every bit of news the price of LINK will rise.
If it gets on more than Binance at least.

But you go ahead and wait until it actually is mainstream. That's where the smart money comes in :^)

Meh. This is crypto, some shit like a Polo/Bittrex announcement would probably send it up to $0.6. I don't wanna be sleeping when that happens

gtreview.com/news/global/swift-finds-blockchain-has-potential-but-will-not-commit-yet/

Alts will bleed for the next week due to the BTC fork and Devcon 3.

After Segwit2x, promising coins include NEO, WTC, XLM.

But DYOR.

yes, an enlightened individual such as yourself is immune to pointless feuds. evidenced by your comments in this thread

I work from home, I have all day.

why are you expecting massive profits in the span of a month?

just check back in a year or two

Lol.
>Chainlink

Bad news for link

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

This is the attitude that will lose you money.

Be updated with the news and you can get in at the start of the trend reversal. Why baghold something on the chance that it may moon while you're asleep.

If you are asleep and you miss it, you've saved yourself -50% of your investment because you didn't baghold a downtrending coin. If you're awake when it moons, you've made yourself +200%.

Even if it moons now for +200%, you're still at a loss because you held for 3 weeks down to 0.2 without any indication of positive news.

Stop being emotionally attached to your investments, cut losses. You are not obligated to hold.

You haven't read the article if you think that's bad news for LINK.

The article mainly talks about Hyperledger Fabric, the actual blockchain which is only two months old.

The rest speaks glowingly about blockchain tech, and it even says SWIFT might simply use another blockchain instead of Fabric.

Whichever blockchain they use, Chainlink remains the key to entering external data into it.

And then there's these little gems:
>Swift has concluded that it’s “crucial” that integration with legacy back-office applications and co-existence with existing processes are taken into account.
and
>“Swift needs to bring a solution which minimises investment costs and allows co-existence with existing infrastructure and solutions.”

This screams Chainlink (which is low threshold, plug&play).

"Buy high, sell low", the post.

where is that incessant copypasta asshole now? "Oh you thought link crashed didn't you" lol

>PWEDPERa

PWEEEDEEPIIEEEE

also it sucks Link is going down but I bought at like 10 and daytraded like half my stack so not even upset. Feel bad for people who bought higher especially since this has a literal working product that you can try out literally right now on their site along with massive institutional backing and poses a solution to a pretty common problem. But the manipulation that led to panic selling fucked everyone over. I have a hunch that some decent news will come out later today tho

awesome gif

SEIZURE GIF DO NOT OPEN

That explained Link being shitposted all over the catalog

Its gonna recover right guys?

>link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
>38 pages
Nice. That reaffirmed my trust in LINK. It's full of technical details as well unlike many other WPs.

But it looks quite nice!

"I think there is a world market for maybe five computers." --Thomas Watson, chairman of IBM, 1943.

"Where a calculator on the ENIAC is equipped with 18,000 vacuum tubes and weighs 30 tons, computers in the future may have only 1,000 vacuum tubes and weigh only 1.5 tons." --Popular Mechanics, 1949

"I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked with the best people, and I can assure you that data processing is a fad that won't last out the year." --The editor in charge of business books for Prentice Hall, 1957.

"But what...is it good for?" --Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of IBM, 1968, commenting on the microchip.

"There is no reason anyone would want a computer in their home." --Ken Olson, president, chairman and founder of Digital Equipment Corp., 1977.

This

Question to all you crypto experts:
Could we continusly buy and sell multiple crypto pairs at market price on one exchange and make money?

Exchange: Bitfinex..

BTC_BCU is down -24.22%
BTC_AVT is up +14.41%

> hurr durr you idiot why invest in LINK, invest in the BULL coins
> ignoring LINK was a bull coin

you inbreds forget that the crypto market is completely random, you cannot predict what goes up or down, it's like playing slot machines in Vegas. How can you predict a coin tanking this bad due to chinabot manipulations? How can you predict ZEN jumping up randomly by 180%? You cannot. You are either lucky or not.

and what news did you sell? That RORY has no news? WEW

>backed by ING

They were literally just working for a while in ING accelerator, there is no formal connection

>backed by YC
Yeah, same as 1500 other noname start-ups and request is not even listed on the webpage

hahah i saw plenty of posters calling other people absolute idiots and retards for not buying Link. Who is laughing now faggot retards?

What was it again? I can see that happen this weekend.

Pretty sure whales don’t become whales by dumping at a loss. You’re falling for their dumb shit, dumb shit.

just bought 55k more link because i fcking felt the same way xD 255k link now

>xD

Proof anybody can become rich.

It's also peer reviewed.

Probably the only wp in all of crypto to be peer reviewed.