ETH Chart Right Now

This is the ETH log chart right now, in conjunction with a ton of good news recently and Devcon 3 coming this month.

Anyone famiiiar with charts knows what this means. Take a look.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/ethereum-eth-analysis-most-likely-price-pathway-find-out-the-direction-in-this-analysis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This chart is for the past 13 months by the way.

I'm fucking sick of ETH. Fuck this shit. I'm done. Out!

See the chart though?
Go ahead and get out if you want. This thing is about to explode.

Noob here, what does the chart imply?

Chart implies that ETH will be close to $500 going into 2018

Bullish pennant, sideways action with higher support each time means that it is waiting for a breakout.

People are freaking out about the ETH/BTC ratio right now. Maybe it is better to hold BTC right now, fair enough. But ETH's volume is primarily in USD and fiat currencies. So the fiat chart is a decent indicator here.

its forming an upwards triangle or whatever the correct term is

typically it indicates an upwards breakout

but TA is a meme, but i got 18k in eth right now, so i hope it breaks out soon

eth will be one winner after the segwit2x fork, it would be crazy if it doesn't get a 30%

thing is many many alts will get 50% to 200% meanwhile

Sums up my thoughts pretty well.

Ascending triangle, very nice :-)

Itll never boom when every ico raises 40 million in eth

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/ethereum-eth-analysis-most-likely-price-pathway-find-out-the-direction-in-this-analysis

So have only 5% of my portfolio in ETH and it's my only crypto. What makes you think I should go deeper than I currently am now?

lol it's up to you I don't care. I'm just saying that it's looking very bullish right now from a technical standpoint, good news backed up, wide adoption, devcon 3 coming out, successfully forked recently, etc.

>the year is 2050
>Flying cars
>Btc is worth 20000000 usd per coin
>Sex robots exist now
>Eth is still $300
>Mfw

it doesn't make sense. maybe you 2x in eth? there's at least 20 good alts that will minimum 4x in the next 3 months.

thats why I want to sell my whole BTC stack and exchange it to ETH.

The big fuckin problem are those shit forks, I dont talkin about that BTCGold shit, but the BTCx2 fork is important, and I dont want to miss that, on the other hand such a great buyin opportunity

Just look at ETH - BTC at 0,05- those are ratios we have seen in Q2 this year as the price hit 50$ / 70 $

if people start to freak out because of the ETHBTC ratio , its time to do the opposite of everyone

>tfw frozen with indecision

Listening to Veeky Forums is exhausting. Noise everywhere.

Hope you're right though. I'm all in on eth and can't make any decisions because I'm just overwhelmed with options. I can't get into btc ATM after it's pump, I'd rather wait for it to fall.. but what if it doesn't..

I can't even touch meme(alt) coins right now

what price did you get into ETH at ?

75% BTC
25% Eth

Faggot