God fucking dammit. Here we go with this bullshit again

God fucking dammit. Here we go with this bullshit again.

>mfw

stay mad dumb ass faggots

shouldve cut your alts when you had the chance on the dead cat
really dont know whats wrong with you guys, you need to learn at some point...or dont, its zero sum game i guess

Not even mad bro, I'm all in btc right now, it's just anoying seeing everything else in red meanwhile

if youre all in btc you're happy as shit to see alts tank

Not really, btc increases in 5%, 10% top, while alts give you way much more than that,but gainz are gainz right?

Imagine being balls-deep in shitcoins right now.

BTC goes up 5 %. Alts crash 20%.

It's a vicious cycle. Alts drop, people sell their alts for Bitcoin, Bitcoin goes up, alts go down.

It's not that bad if you actually know what you are investing in.

Just coordinate with the forks.
Think like a whale.

>You will ever get the btc back that you've hodled in shitcoins and watched evaporate.

Thank god for fiat, eh?

>holding shitcoins

Bitcoin is king and will soon be the only one
The only sure thing you can have in a sea of shitcoin pump and dumps is WHO WAS THE FIRST

Obviously

Just pointing out the shitcoiner evisceration is never going to end.

This
Besides it's anoying seeing so much dependency on the king, not even ETH scapes from the BTC goes up, alts dump meme

Is litecoin not an ALT coin? It seems to be doing pretty well, following bitcoin?

at this point the market cap of bitcoin is getting so large that 5% swing is a lot of fucking money

Things should improve after the fork.
It's going to crash with no survivors but from the ashes alts will be reborn

>tfw went all in with $60 000 at 3500.
>i don't even feel joy

Ateast i don't feel as depressed-

>>i don't even feel joy

That's good. Feeling emotions while investing will get your shit destroyed

Here is the rub - you can't cash out and enjoy that fiat for a while yet.
But yeah, money isn't a cure for depression. That shit's for life.

It depends. A lot of people have basic problems that require money to solve.

If you don't care if you have 60k or 100k then your beyond that, but the majority of the people aren't.

I don't know when to cash out. If it hits 7k i'll have roughly $120 000. What should i do Veeky Forums. Should i sell and place the money in safer investments?

Happens often.

I have no idea why people don't pay attention, it's not a meme

Didn't buy Unobtanium?

This is actually a good question, and something I've thought of.

I only have 700 in play rn (started Tuesday), but if I were in your position, I think I would just take out 100k and give it to a trustworthy investment manager (I can actually refer you one, someone I'd trust with my life).

Stocks have always been a safe investment, moreso than anything ever in history.

The rest I'd keep in BTC coz BTC. Worst case-scenario (BTC burns out), you have a decent, stable ROI with your 100k, and never have to really worry about money again.

>you have a decent, stable ROI with your 100k, and never have to really worry about money again.

I'd need a pretty high ROI for that, wouldn't i?
I live a modest life but i'd need at least 15% to survive.

I'm not saying you quit working lmao

You always sell. Basic risk management, could you gain that amount of money easily in your normal life?

Not selling is a trap.

I don't want to wagecuck anymore. It's tearing my soul apart.

You can't stop working with only 140k to your name. That's not how this works.

>could you gain that amount of money easily in your normal life?

No. I am a fucking mover. I literally move furniture for a living.

Great meme. Saved!
Considering putting 0.1 worth of bitcoins into Litecoin now that we see a bottom reversal at 0.010024 btc/ltc.

Buy ETH dip?

I would cash out if I were you and could avoid the IRS taking a huge cut or something.

It's worse to lose money than to miss opportunities. You've already won a lot, at some point you should be satisfied, control your inner gambler.

Cash out and go back to school in comp sci

Thanks for the tips man. I have some thinking to do. The FOMO is strong in me and so is the greed.

Yeah you can? Unless you want to live in the middle of a large city or something. 140k is more than enough

Oh, yeah. Buy Eth dude. For sure. Go long heheheh. Do it. Big money.

BTC is up over 50% for last 30 days

Unironically sell 100%.

Buy back in with $20k when it dips down again.

The best strategy is probably to do it in chunks. You would be minimizing the risk of
illiquidity when cashing out, but you will also still have some BTC left in case it rises even more.

I feel the same way, but that means we have another month of this. 2x is going to be the one people will stock up for and that's only after this btcgold rage.

If it goes to $10k per BTC then altcoins in hindsight were entirely useless

Sell 50% at 7500 and buy the dip. If there's no dip, buy stocks.

>stawks

Get the fuck out, kikes.

>getting your feelings hurt by stocks on a business and finance board

wew

don't worry, you'll grow up

Back to your containment thread, boomer.

But these pink wojacks are comedy gold!

holy shit you're retarded.

If you don't own something, and the price goes down that is good for you.

(I can't believe I have to explain this)

How old are you dude? And/or do you live in a third world country already?

imagine. yeah. heh.. heheh. hehehehehe.

someone on reddit was explaining how bitcoin is useful in countries where their fiat is worthless because btc lets them transact with the outside world, countries mentioned were Argentina, Spain, Brazil, Zimbabwe, Venezuela, and Greece. is this true?

Yes. Bitcoin bypasses any bank by allowing for peer-to-peer transactions.

Post your address and I will show you.

altpocaplyse

Spain is part of the EU and use euro as a currency

what are you on about

Samefag here
I'm a day trader, so for me it's boring that almost all altcoins are doing nothing but dump hard.
These last weeks have been crazy, I have been calling for bottoms for many coins and I got rekt in the way. I'm not holder, btw.

not really. it would if people were running lightning, but as it is only some thousands will manage to sucessfully do business with bitcoin in these countries. You won't for instance be able to shop for groceries with BTC.

1KuKTP6ZeCaNrNr4kk8NV8C1MbeqpTBTax

>1KuKTP6ZeCaNrNr4kk8NV8C1MbeqpTBTax
Sent $1.50 even though it already has more in it than I have lol.

Basically what I'm getting at is Bitcoin transactions are the best option for people in countries no-longer serviced by SWIFT, or SEPA.

>No.3977056
>No.3977056
haha awesome mate, cheers! i was making a joke cause Spain and Greece have euro, was hoping you'd send me 1 btc or something lol

Btw that address is:

1 KuK ...................................... Tax

yeah lol