Xan Frank gets Anne Frank face tattoo

Is Xan Frank /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r3G5C3LHWCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why the hell should I know who that random guy is?

>didn’t get a tattoo of her nine months pregnant

What a nigger

How long you give him until he goes to magnetic therapy to remove it?

So let me get this straight

Post 2000 born artists are:

Xanax addicted
Face tattood
Make instagram memes
Got coloured hair
Think they are deep for rapping about depression
"shrrrrkkaaaahh"
Trapping

Seems like a good representation of modern society.

>shrrrrkkaaaahh
what is that, im not in touch with youth culture

youtube.com/watch?v=r3G5C3LHWCk

ESKETIIIIIIIT

im not watching that pls just explain what it is

Monkey screeching

Kid hasn't had his medication and is making noises in a car. Something amounting to "eshkarraa" for no apparent reason.

I think he's trying to enthusiastically say "let's get it!" but somehow he can only manage an ear-shredding vocalization along the lines of "ESHGETTIT!" and follows this up with a cry of "shhrkraaaw!", probably out of frustration from his speech disorder

Based!

why are they all white

real black people from the hood don't hang out with attention whoring anne-frank-tattoo-faced pink colored-hair dumbasses that grew up rich and hang out in malls. they rob them

wtf i hate real black people now

>this counts as white in America

culturally, yeah. if you are the two or three black dudes among a roving band of white hipsters with colored hair, trivial facial tattoos, and you make your own crap "rap music" produced by your hipster entourage, you belong to America's current garbage hipster white youth.

obviously he himself is not white, but if you dropped him off in the Southside Chicago projects and told him to run around screeching his catchphrase and trying to rap, he'd wake up two days later in the hospital with three broken ribs and a knife wound with all his shit stolen.

Black culture has changed since 2003. You're out of touch man

stabbing people and stealing things isn't part of their culture anymore?

no, it is in the hardcore criminal veins of inner city black culture. guy above you is full of it

"Gangsta" stuff hasn't dominated hip hop since before 2010

There's literally not a single white person in that entire video.

is he jewish

Should've kept the Confederate flag and Lancaster camo

Whiter than you Achmed

I'm from Miami Dade Lil Pump isn't a rich white kid who had all his parents buying him shit. Guy was a straight dope dealer