Omg killer?

over 2 mil trading volume on ED alone...
do i fomo on this shit, i dont wanna end up sticking sharpies up my ass for donations.

why did omg just pump from $7 to $7.4

do they have plasma?

because people put buy in order at that nice round number. It's really low anyway and had good support at 7 dollar last time it tanked.

and no nothing will kill OMG. They are the big players

SO MUCH NEWS

white paper says they will use plasma

This will get as big as OMG. I think they'll both be big players in the industry

Request is way undervalued for what they have right now. Been accumulating, have over 1.8m now.

No, REQ is going to crash hard. Hedge funds will dump their remaining REQ bags on Monday. This is will likely reach 0.02 cents and then every pajeet and his mother will panic dump their bags. Altcoins and especially ERC-20 tokens are completely fucked thanks to the bitcoin forks that will come. It will probably take 3-6 months until the Altcoin and ICO market recover.

nice try pajeet

I personally hold REQ bags. But this is the hard cold truth user. Alts are completely fucked. REQ will recover after this whole retarded Bitcoin fork situation ends, and this will take AT LEAST 3-4 months.

>Request is way undervalued for what they have right now
they dont have shit

We'll see in 6 months.

hedge funds? All the pre-sale fags already dropped their bags. Nowhere to go but up from here

Check the presale contract on etherscan. There are still many presale investors that haven't dumped yet.

link. i am lazy. thx.

Req is run by a part time working mother. Its never gonna outdo elon musk.

proof?

REQ will be big. Amazon will use REQ. News will come very soon. You have been warned user.

That's me, I'm the math nerd!

How is that even relevant?
Rather check what the team has accomplished before (Moneytis).

Three "entrepreneur" ideas guys with no product, no beta, a vision aka white paper.

Vs an established company already handling millions of payments via omise.

Does anyone else feel bad after watching the linkies suffer? Pass on request and stick to BTC or non dog shit alts.

i maxed my ico user but its a gamble

my omg will make me retire next year 100%.