FraudFinex scam

Can't believe Veeky Forums still don't realise this whole bull run in the thousands has been fuelled by nothing but BitFinex fraudulent wash trading, margin lending, spoofing and tether activities.

Once this exchange gets shut down, you better open your shorts, because it's going to get very ugly.

This is MtGox X 1000

Get educated here:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/wash-trading-bitcoin-how-bitfinex-benefits-from-fraudulent-trading-8bd66be73215

medium.com/@bitfinexed

The house of cards is about to collapse, my friends.

You have been warned

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck...how bad will it get?

*yawn* you know the story about the kid who cries wolves

>muh paper money

he said at 2k

at 3k

at 4k

at 6k

i just transfered my coins from bittrex. dammit

Any ideas of a solution that doesn't involve calling the police to come and save us?

Tethers gonna fucking kill us all

How can we short without bitfinex?

>muh wash trading is illegal
>t. amerikikes

lol who cares faggots

bitfinex will stop serving you soon anyway

>hurr durr hurr durr
>tether are a scam
>bubble pops
>hurfdurfmkshda

Yes, everything went "fine" with MtGox until it didn't as well.

That is the thing. The house of cards collapses at some point. Literally every Bitcoin and crypto rally has started by wash trading (fraudulent trading) from BitFinex. They are manipulating (inflating) a market in billions of dollars. This will end in tears. Guaranteed.

Nice pajeet FUD. I'm not touching that kike controlled LedgerX crap you are shilling.

>Any ideas of a solution that doesn't involve calling the police to come and save us?

securities fraud commission is already investigating them. These guys will get locked up.

>oy vey goyim you better go to a real (((exchange))) approved by mr. goldshteinshekelberg where we feed all your transactions to the NSA and tax collectors

wtf are you talking about

pulled all my IOTA's from there yesterday - they close down on October 8

Shut the fuck up already
@Bitfinexed is such a bitch
Sold all his coins at 1k and now is so butthurt he has to spend all day fudding tether and bitfinex
>muh scam
>muh wash trading
>muh spoofy

Refute his arguments not attack him personally

>LedgerX is a new kid on the block, a bitcoin swaps facility that is fully regulated by the CFTC. You’ll notice in their API documentation that they will reject orders they detect as wash trading.

Pretty sure lots of exchanges, including Bittrex, allow you to buy your own sellorders.

So I guess US exchanges will simply change the exchange once they get the warning.

Oh it is way worse than just wash trading. Read this:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/are-fraudulent-tethers-being-used-for-margin-lending-on-bitfinex-5de9dd80f330

Those imaginary fraudulent tethers are being used for margin lending which has fuelled the recent bubble.

O.O - Holy fuck!
That might explain why Bitcoin's price always magically recovers after each dip and then goes up even more!

the fact that they create tethers a lot does not mean they are fake. Has anyone actually proven that they make more tethers than they get in fiat?

Well they recently passed an audit so idk

They did not pass the audit. They conveniently avoided including critical days in their audit when their tether was issued. It is all fake, they don't even have a bank account. These guys aren't accepted by banks.

How long can this go on? Honestly, I am a bit scared right now.

Wash trading doesn't change the price retard. It just pumps volume for no reason.

get your coins out of there is all you need to do

Ony hold ETP on there atm. Would help if ETP could design a wallet that won't get itself automatically deleted by anti-virus software.

Why would a company who is fraudulent kick their US customer out instead of just scamming them?

You fucking metnally disabled autist!

Do you understand why they call shit coins... SHIT COINS?!!!!

Even alts have problems.

It doesn't matter how better technology these shit coins have, its that people want a standard their see on TV and no on Bloomberg or CNBC is saying "BUY LINK!" because that is actually very dumb beyond belief.

Also if Bitcoin crashes... All the alts and shit coins will too because the reason BTC is up is because it has public support. Do you think a normie woudl put money in shit that a nerd on anime image board suggested?

COMPLETE AND UTTER AUTISM!

*creates 25 million dollars out of thin hair every day for three weeks*
*refuses to get audited*
nothing personnel kids, they're as good as fiat believe me lmao

At least someone with a brain.

These guys don't even have a bank account, their audit was frauded (did not include tether issuance dates). It is all a big sham!

decentralised exchange are the answer to hacking, low liquidity, gouvernement regulation and OP's thread, cheers. Also I don't care i ain't no burger fag

Not sure how long, but it will crash at some point just like MtGox did. It is a ponzi scheme at this point. The authorities are already following BitFinex closely, they might just be waiting for the right moment to jump them. Remember that it took 4 years for btc-e owners to get arrested and prosecuted. The authorities are patent, but once this scam exchange gets shut down and people realise the price was faked all along you can expect a bloodbath the likes of which you have never seen before.

Pumped volume increases price retard.

> Also I don't care i ain't no burger fag

You do realise when this thing blows up it will crash the prices of your bags straight into ground, right?

Hold up? Riddle me this. How does buying BTC on bitfinex with fake money actually inflate BTC when all you can trade for it is Alt and Shit Coins since they don't do USD trades anymore?

Also wouldn't they just make more money in the long wrong with transactions fees than a straight up pyramid scheme?

I mean I pulled all my money out and even traded my NEO and got BTC to my other exchanges since they are kicking us all out anyways, but still....