I was the first to recommend Metaverse ETP and I have found another gem

Metaverse ETP at the time was an insanely undervalued project. I brought it to Veeky Forums and recommended it, not a lot of people listened and then suddenly everyone jumped on the bandwagon.

Congratulations to all who decided to take a leap of faith, we have all made insane gains.

After discovering the insane undervalued ETP, I have been doing a lot of research on the possible next NEO/OMG/ETH/ETP/WTC and to my surprise I indeed discovered another coin from China that has been overshadowed by all the former glory and China FUD.

Now I bring you: Asch (XAS)

XAS also known as ASCH is chance for a moon mission similar in size to ETP, ANT, WTC and OMG.

Unlike most of the Chinese coins in the above list, XAS was actually an insanely hyped and popular project in CHINA that received a lot of support from it’s community. However due to unfortunate timing its momentum was killed of by the sudden China FUD. I bet most of you are not familiar, but during that time XAS was also branded as the Chinese LISK, and was acknowledged by most to have even superior underlying technology.Asch (XAS) has already been in development for a while (3 years). XAS had the largest trade volume atjubi.combefore the Chinese government ban on ICO, even higher than Neo and WTC combined!
Asch (XAS) is an ethereum like platform that adopts an enhanced DPOS consensus mechanism created to reduce the skill threshold required from developers in creating Dapps. They bridge this gap by adopting JavaScript as an application development language and by supporting RDP (Relational Database) to store the transaction data. More importantly, Asch’s unique sidechain-as-a-application (SaaA) mode alleviates the blockchain inflation issue, as well as makes dApp much more adjustable and individualized. Asch is a prospective, low-cost, one-stop solution that will become the incubator of next generation decentralized application.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/AschPlatform/asch
asch.so
bbs.asch.so/topic/1119/october-19-2017-asch-project-progress-reportIf
bbs.asch.so/topic/268/qingfeng-shan-founder-of-asch-was-invited-to-participate-in-ecosystem-construction-seminar-of-blockchain-ico-industry/5
bit-z.com
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/asch/
bbs.asch.so/topic/1119/october-19-2017-asch-project-progress-report
bbs.asch.so
asdbi.com
bit-z.com
coolcoin.com
coinegg.com/
chaoex.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These are the distinctive features of ASCH compared to LISK:
1. Supporting side-chains (cross-chains). DApp data are stored in the side-chain, so the main chain data will not swell too fast.
2. The Advantages of Node.JS language.
3. Saving block data in relational database to reduce the difficulty of dApp development
4. The speed of block production is rapid. Producing one block per 10 seconds and confirming it fast.
5. There will be no forking issues.
6. Safe sandbox isolating mechanism

Asch founder, Qingfeng Zhang, is a well respected figure in the block chain industry. He has worked as a development engineer in Kodak,YunYun and Weibo during his early years. In 2012 he was drawn to bitcoin, in 2013 he built a Ripple gateway and in 2016 he started working full-time to develop ASCH. Qingfeng Zhang is only the tip of the iceberg, they have 7 other core developers of similar reputation.
Asch’s github github.com/AschPlatform/asch has also been very active and I can see them starting to form a lot of partnerships soon, and make a new push towards rebranding to the western market.asch.so

Asch already has several Dapps launched on their platform by developers, unlike some other projects who are only based on hype, some of them are:
1. CCT- A distributed and decentralized social news sharing and communication platform.
2. Killing chain- World’s first multiplayer online battle royal game based on crypto currency made by developers of Bilzzard entertainment and Ubisoft
3. KM wisdom- A decentralized predictive market application running on blockchain
Many more Dapps are in progress, but still not completed, the above are already done and running.

Furthermore Asch has literally just started a campaign 2 days ago to push themselves out there and make Asch more known to the global western market. This is literally the same story and development as Walton, Antshares as well as Metaverse all over again.In addition to Dapps on their platform, Asch is also already done with their mobile wallet+ web wallet and are in the final phases of completing their desktop pc wallet. Finally, Asch will relaunch their website to the international community before the end of October, so you really do NOT want to wait until then as the prices will be much higher.

bbs.asch.so/topic/1119/october-19-2017-asch-project-progress-reportIf you are curious about whether or not they are in good terms with the government, I have some good news for you they are in VERY good terms with the Chinese government.

bbs.asch.so/topic/268/qingfeng-shan-founder-of-asch-was-invited-to-participate-in-ecosystem-construction-seminar-of-blockchain-ico-industry/5
This is a hidden gem and severely undervalued. However before investing money please take your time to do your own research as well, as I cannot guarantee that this will definitely moon. I'm just of very strong believe that this could be the next big thing coming out from China.Also, the Chinese FUD will be over this month when the government is stabilized. China will not shoot itself in the foot by limiting its potential in becoming the pioneer in block chain technology.

Asch will also be expanding into two more exchanges before the end of October according to their founder, of which western exchanges are a major focus.
bit-z.com

I have really invested a lot of my time and effort in gathering this information for Asch and previously Metaverse.

If you think that this information is valuable it would be awesome if you can consider donating a small amount to help me out in my daily life. Actually I have a lot more research on Asch as well as other undervalued coins, but due to the large amount of information it was hard already to fit only the above info inside this thread. If you would like to receive the information shoot me an e-mail [email protected] hope that you all have a lot of gains in the future, below are my addresses if this was helpful and you want to donate! Thanks a lot in advance, any amount will be immensely helpful to me.
BTC- 14ehwGpRWWa5xBN3w6Mrgd2FptGHhgtdze
Neo- AQb3DVtCRgRXq4H4e72SgcPNfEqZuDwWy9Eth- 0x91d676f83583d6a19c495c539d59468c7cc22a6f
ETP- MD2K3Ud3jxTRwHaUMf8YAnqaqvdzKTNMLX
LINK- 0x91d676f83583d6a19c495c539d59468c7cc22a6f

Masternodes?

>Only on a shit exchange

and for that reason.... im out.

I think alot of people know about ASCH but no ones touching it until:
- It gets on a better exchange
- Has more volume
- Something changes with China

This isn't the same as metaverse because of the 3 points above^^

haha

Yeah I'd be willing to throw a couple eth into it if it was on an exchange I use and I feel like I have eth in at least 7 of them

Valid points, however you miss the fact that their rebranding is done before the end of october as well as their listing on two more exchanges.

You will want to be ahead of the people by buying it right now, instead of when the price shoots up 100%.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/asch/

bbs.asch.so/topic/1119/october-19-2017-asch-project-progress-report

There will always be people who miss the boat, don't be one of them, same was the case with meta.

Why did it spike in June?

Asch can be bought on the following exchanges for now. Will expand to two more before the end of october.

Assuming my owners/employers don't screw my pay up again this month I might throw a few ETH into this. ETP has been my best investment so far and presumably I only got into it due to your shilling so thanks for that.

Asch had more trade volume on jubi.com than Neo and WTC combined, this is what kind of project it was before the China Fud.

Me too. No way am I getting involved with something that is not on a legitimate exhange. LRC, ETP even YOYOW are on legitimate exchanges. It is on this creepy exchange for a reason.

Binance was seen as creepy 1 month ago, look at it now.

Your point is well taken. Please tell me how you know that it will be on two more exchanges in two months.

I do appreciate your research. I bought ETP at under $1.50.

>I was the first to recommend _______
pajeets keep using the same script over and over again

It was confirmed by the founder , in one of the announcements found here:

bbs.asch.so

How much XAS are you holding yourself?

What kind of marketcap do you see for this project? 250 mil?

Looking for a place to divest my XLM shortly. I think I could go for this. Thank you for your research.
I like the trend I see. The initial 'hype' period died off & now it sounds like the team is about to deliver. I'll keep your coin addresses handy.

Where to store? Do they have a wallet?

Look at how much volume it had in the past, yet didn't move that much. Why is that?

It should be slightly less than Lisk short term, and much higher than Lisk on long term view, because their underlying tech is superior

when someone says FUD or whales or manipulators killed their coin, run, don't walk.

They have web wallet and mobile wallets already.. seriously, how many top 50 projects doesn’t have that shit.

www.asch.so

Unfortunate timing with the chinese regulation before it could really take off, just like ETP

BAT, LINK were priced in hype that weren't ready to deliver on what they offered. They crashed for a reason. This has already had that period & that crash sounds like it's about to begin the 'delivery' phase.

Thanks! You should do your own research to confirm as well, this was my conclusion after reading and researching about it for days haha.

Hey OP, I'm holding 64000 Request Network tokens and I've taken a bit of a loss because I bought in at ico and it's now at sub ico levels, should I just cut my losses and go all in on this?

Do you think it will give better returns than holding request for the remainder of this year?

Why is this coin not trackable in Blockfolio?

I wouldn’t exactly go all in because I am a person who like to diversify, however I would definitely sell of a portion of your holdings to buy some of this. You want to get on this ship before they launch their rebrand at the end of october. They are already starting it as the moment of writing.

It is just that hidden.

can you confirm that your not a shill?

Thank you, will I be able to hold it in MEW?

Also I'm curious exactly what kind of price increase you're expecting from this in the coming weeks? Thanks again.

I’m giving it 2 weeks for it to hit a legit exchange, I’m not dealing with thos scamsites t.b.h. (to be honest)

What about Bytom?

You compare it to Lisk’s market cap in the short term (550m) that’s x25 from now. And long term you compare it to ETH or higher because I really do think China will be the industry leader in blockchain in the future.

Let’s just say Bytom has siginificantly less support from the chinese community than Asch. Asch was the most trader coin before the china regulations fud.

Thank you dude, I'm going to get some now. Sorry to ask again but is it an ecr20 token? So can I withdraw it to myetherwallet?

Breaking news: OP WAS THE FIRST TO RECOMMEND ABOUT METAVERSE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA WWWWOWOOOOOOOWOOOOWW HOLY SHIT

Why not just use ARK? They've already doing this and more (XAS)

Not OP, but the Chinese use Chinese companies:
Ebay? Alibaba/Aliexpress/Taobao.
Uber? Didi.
Facebook? Weibo.
Paypal? Wechat, Alipay.
Twitter? Wechat.
Messenger? Wechat, QQ.
Google/Bing? Baidu.
Ethereum? NEO

>>not knowing about the stuttering potheads who run Ark

They have their own web wallet, as they are their own blockchain.

www.asch.so

Exchange based in China, do they have license? scammy exchange and how come the supply increased out of no where? wasn't it 100 mill the other day?

ANT is the code for Aragon not Antshares you goddamn fuck!!!!!

exchange:
asdbi.com
bit-z.com
coolcoin.com
coinegg.com/
chaoex.com

Thank you so much dude just set everything up - I have one final question, do you think it's better to just buy it now or would there still be time if I do it tomorrow for example? I'm just watching the request tokens I bought and hoping they go back up a little more tonight lol

I don’t know, that is something you would have to decide on haha. It was unknown and hidden and now it is exposed though, so it’s really up to you.

This is the only relevant question.

metaverse is bad. marketing as the next neo when neo has been on a downtrend for 2 months. people realise ico platforms aren't good for investment because icos just dump on them

this coin will be useless when walton implement their smart contracts next year

This isn't a hidden project everyone knows about it. No one wants to invest though because its on a shit exchange.

Seriously all these guys coming in saying their "exposing" these hidden projects. ASCH not going anywhere, its on Bit-Z, it has 5BTC volume.

They can release whatever they want no one will buy it, once its on the big exchanges then shill it. No point shilling this now

And Lol at saying it will be the same as LISK short term, LISK has disgusting marketing team and isn't some Chinese project.

Maybe so, but I was getting a lot of these comments as well when etp was still 0.60$ and look at it now.

Where are you buying this? I signed up for Bit-Z and it kept saying my password was wrong. I clicked forgot password, even though I know I had it right. I reset it and then it did the same thing again and locked me out. I didn't even get onto the exchange.

I am different than you, I only invest in Chinese coins because we all know the world will all be speaking chinese in 20 years. And China is poised to be the leader in blockchain. I like to buy low and sell high, how many succesfull american projects have you seen? Even bitcoin is japanese. If you are even a little up to date on this project, you will know they are doing a rebrand and will get listed on 2 western exchanges before the end of october.

So how many do you own?

Full disclosure please.

I didn’t have this problem.

Maybe will buy when it's not on some shit exchange I've never heard of with 15-30k USD volume. Good to know they may be on a rebound soon.

Let's repeat this once more, so that your evasion becomes obvious to everyone.

I wanted to buy this awhile ago but then I saw its only exchange and was like, nope

>we all know the world will all be speaking chinese in 20 year
No, because not all of us are retards who have no idea how sociolinguistics works.

But yeah sure the entire English speaking world - which will remain economically more powerful and bigger population and culturally powerful than the Mandarin speaking world - will totally decide to switch to a provincial, incredibly difficult language which has a writing system so retarded even educated native speakers struggle to be literate to the same extent as their peers who speak other languages.

Similarly the international elites who already universally speak English will be quite happy to switch to another, far more difficult and not at all established, language as world lingua franca.

And also the billions of native (non-English) speakers of other Indo-European languages will totally be willing to spend the additional years to reach basic competence in Mandarin rather than the brief period of time required to become fluent and literate in a language which shares Indo-Aryan roots and a Roman alphabet.

Seriously one of the quickest ways to show you're not worth listening to is to come out with the 'Muh Chinese will be world language instead of English!' canard.

Isn't that why it has a lot of potential for growth? Obscurity?

I allocated some etp gains into Asch, I have a measly portfolio so not much but if you want to know that bad I have around 6.5k XAS

Dudes an obvious chink shill
RIP too those anons that just bought his scam coins.

He has valid points... why does it matter where he's from?

Hey old guy,

The compass was invented by chinese.
Gunpowder was invented by chinese.
Paper was invented by chinese.
Alchohol was invented by chinese.
The clock was invented by chinese.
Umbrella’s were invented by chinese.
Acupuncture was invented by chinese.
Rockets and paper money was invented by the chinese.

If they didn’t screw up with opium, we would be living in a different world now. What has your shitty country contributed in the history of mankind?

it matters if it obscures his views into being chinaboo and not judging coins by their potential but by the country they come from.

>Alcohol was invented by the Chinese

Nigga people were drinking beer before the Chinese we're Chinese

I rather invest in a country with 6.7% gdp growth yearly and a tech loving population of 1.3 billion people than some random 0.1% growth brick on the operation table waiting for its demise.

atom bombs

Triple dubs confirm.

Shit exchange. Accidentally sent 4 ETH to my ETC address. It has no warning messages. Any way to recover this OP? It's pretty much your fault. Please send me 4 ETH

Actually I'm just kidding. I'm a fucking moron. Contacted support and crossing my fingers.

Damn, that’s a lot of money, but unfortunately I think there is no way to recover it.

Just went all in ~11 eth Godspeed OP hope this works.

Well I'm investing just because it's listed on such shitty exchanges.

Any listing on a proper exchange will create an immediate bump for the coin, as long as the devs continue to deliver.

You familiar with these guys?

It will probably be your most comfy investment ever

The devs are legit, they have been invited to guiying, zhuiguancun competitons and are posed to win (same competition as wtc) and the founders has close ties with government officials.

I will give you some profits if this blows up thanks you man, do you mind if I send you an email to keep in touch?

Would love to know future coins that will blow up also, I'm working 80 hours a week so I don't have time for research. I will give you some profits every time from your suggestion

Well alright, I'm going in with 0.5 BTC.

BTW, gun powder was NOT invented by the Chinks, they stumbled across black powder, which was a crude mixture of saltpeter, charcoal and sulphur while searching for the eliqsir of life for one of the monarchs at the time. This was not scientific or understood discovery as we know science today, rather an accident. The Chinese did not understand why this mixture combusted until White Europeans taught them modern chemical theory.

Modern gunpowder is a totally different product of chemical engineering that is precisely manufactured from nitro-cellulose granules.

The other claims are also simplistic and untenable.

Chinks are alright, but they certainly don't have the same scientific output and capacity as Whites. Why do you think ALL of modern science and technology and computing is based on research out of Europe and North American from the last 400 years?

Why are you giving this info for free OP?

Probably to get the boulder rolling. Doesn't hurt to help out some Veeky Forums bro's either.

Hmmm the price history chart looks similar to Metaverse ie complete destroyed in the middle of September

Because thats how his coin rises in value, by making other people buy it, brainlet.

He's given addresses to donate if you find the info useful, so unlike all the fags who beg and put sharpies in their butts he's offering something in return for potential donations, aka not begging and being useful.

I will give him some profits if this takes off for sure

ASCH has lied SEVERAL times about numerous things. They said they were launching a new website TWO WEEKS ago, and didn't deliver, been promising big exchanges for months. They lied about how many devs they have (hint: this is a one man operation).

Why do you think China didn't buy in to this shitcoin? Now the ASCH founder is conning silly weaboos in to investing.

Did some stupid trades FOMOing in the past 2 weeks so i'll sleep on it, but thanks for the info OP

Do some research and get your facts straight.
First of all they have always said that a new website and relaunch + exchange will come BEFORE the end of October. Second of all, they have at least 7 developers, I did a lot of research and you can find out who they are if you search in CHINESE , it will be hard finding more than 3 in english. Third of all before the China regulations, ASCH had MORE trading volume than NEO+WTC combined on JUBI which was one of china's best exchanges and right now they are one of the top in CNY/XAS pairing.

America has invesnted every recent modern technology. The Chinese had their time thousands of years ago hence why everything you listed is old as hell

America invented the automobile
America invented the telephone
America invented electricity for crying out loud
Computers
Transistors
The internet you are using right now.. America
Iphone
Literally everything because I'm getting bored of naming everything you currently use...invented by America asshole.

America is still #1 even during our down trends

I love america!

Dude I got in when it was up 10pc now it's already over 20pc, already almost making up for the loss I had from request ico!

Thank you!

Can anyone confirm/deny the legitimacy of coolcoin?

There's literally no point in investing into this when it's copied what ARK is doing.

>Telephone
A Scot
>electricty
aaaay lmao
>internet
Englishman
>iphone
Who gives a fuck?

You're a retarded cunting burger with standard burger ignorance of history. Pray God you were lucky enough to be founded in a nation which is part of British civilization - and you've only got yourselves to blame for the nogs, Jews, Italians and Irish who will destroy you senpai.

I'm warning you: this is a shitcoin. Look in to it, and you'll realize why it never was big in China. It was dying before the China ban came in to play.

Same was said about ETP.
Same was said about NEO.
Same was said about WTC.

Asch was more popular than the above 3 coins and loved by the community, if you really looked into it , you would know.

Don't bother replying to retards man.

I have today off and just been doing some research and am pleased so far.

I don't speak Chinese unfortunately so I can't search in the language, so it could be a new website potentially at any day and time before the end of October, and same for exchanges?

Yes, on the new website all the info about the team will be present. The website launch will be in combination with a new exchange listing. After the website launch their whole focus will be on remarketing themselves to the west as well as western exchanges.

I'm excited dude!