The only coin worth buying in this dip

If you aren't buying this then I don't know what to tell you user.

One user yesterday went all in and I promise you if you are reading this user you are going to be happy soon with your decision.

Buy ark, stake, and be rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=srhDaaznJdc
youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4
youtube.com/watch?v=7AUGpmcp9rk
classicdelegate.biz/faucet
youtu.be/KLm6MWP7rC4?t=1
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77i934/mercury_protocal_and_arkecosystem_team_ama_on_the/
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77gpf0/are_capital_letters_important_for_the_passphrase/
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77fvob/the_new_ark_wallet_is_awesome/
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77c9zb/ark_partners/
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/779yik/ark_mobile_wallet_up_to_90_and_business_entity_95/
blog.ark.io/ark-improvement-proposal-aip-transaction-protocol-upgrade-a76c2503146f
blog.ark.io/technical-roadmap-update-from-arks-head-of-development-fd6c9dac19c6
blog.ark.io/ark-fantasy-football-contest-chance-to-win-an-ark-branded-ledger-931c17d8e4e0
privatedelegate.biz
calculator.reconnico.com
classicdelegate.biz/faq
classicdelegate.biz/calculator
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Buying Ark is like planting a tree. The best time to plant a tree was 6 months ago. The second best time is right now.

sold all for wtc feelgoodman

!play youtube.com/watch?v=srhDaaznJdc

Whoops, meant to post this

youtube.com/watch?v=KLm6MWP7rC4

>tfw rolled a 9997 today on the faucet

tfw been rolling for days and haven't rolled higher than 95 hunnit

I all in also.
Quite a few of us here are.

ive got 15k ark but i still roll every hour because i know these rollswill be like earning 4 bucks an hour

It's aight nigga you gon make it through brotha just keep yo mind on yo money get yo stacks fuck bitches yknow do yo thing dawg

I like your attitude kek, the more Ark the better, every little bit matters. Unfortunately I only have 2150, but at least I'm on the ship.

thanks mang, I do dat

what exactly does the coin do? what is it for? is there anything unique about it?

i read their website and it just looks like a bunch of buzzwords to me.

Cross-chain interoperability

The "crypto for your grandma", seems to be intended to create a mass-adoption of blockchain technology through deployable simplicity. The ARK blockchain could be considered slim with 8 second blocktimes, at 200 tx per second. The idea of a scalable lightweight mainchain, seems to be achievable through the ARK platform of communicating blockchains via the usage of smartbridges. This is perhaps why it's sometimes mentioned that the ARK mainchain is to be similar to "TCP/IP". A smartbridge(ARK's "vendor field"), looks to be the basis for our Ark Ecosystem, which is used to communicate chunks of data from different blockchains (our mainchain & sidechains). If we were to extrapolate the aesthetic and functional appeal of the ARK wallet, we might be able to fairly assume that ARK's deployable sidechains could have a similar appeal. To my understanding, the ARK deployable sidechains will allow you to tailor the DPoS system to your liking, with TX allowing us to relay communication of events between mainchain and sidechain. As ARK is still a young project, not all blockchains currently include this vendor field, which is where ACES comes in. The ACES route is used to communicate to blockchains, w/o the vendor field, using a "trusted marketplace"(albeit centralized).

You could also unironically read this , as the blueprint is very similar to ARKs.

Push button deployable blockchains

youtube.com/watch?v=7AUGpmcp9rk

This

are ARK tokens actually used for anything?
I like the project and what they're trying to build but need to know if these tokens serve a purpose like GAS.

Well, they do plan for you to be able to use your ARK at PoS (Point of Sales) via a card/chip technology. So perhaps a semi replacement for fiat? Although I don't know if that's exactly how it'll work because then they'd need to normalize the price.

What exactly will give value to ARK tokens?

This is what I understand as well. The ARK ecosystem and blockchain technology is great and I believe it has a future but I feel that the token was just a way for the company to get initial funding and does not need to exist.
Not FUDing, 50% of my holdings are in ARK cause the platform has a lot of potential.

The mainchain acts as an event ledger, so the coins can be looked at for transactions from mainchain/sidechains(where dApps are to be stored).

So in Veeky Forums terms it's going to moon?

nice digits btw

The chain we are on right now is ARKs mainchain. People will be launching sidechains off of this chain and the two chains can communicate with each other or other chains. ARK won't suffer from the bloat that ETH suffers from because all the dApps are on sidechains.

No idea, but it's my only holding outside of Bitcoin.

Here's from their whitepaper.

Addendum 2: ARK Card and Point of Sales Network
A physical card network is developed to assist in obtaining a higher rate of consumer
adoption and to enable payment without the need for a bank account, credit card
services, or middlemen. With this card or device, participants can directly trade their
ARK for goods and services while eliminating the need to exchange with traditional
or local fiat currency.
Custom hardware is designed and manufactured for the process of allowing people
anywhere in the world to transfer cryptocurrencies like ARK tokens, person to person
without the need of a human or fee based technological intermediary. Hardware
specifications may include NFC, Bluetooth, a display for card balance, spend, receive,
and data menus, an integrated rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and solar charging
panel. The hardware may function as a wallet itself and have the ability to become a
mobile PoS (Point of Sale) terminal for store owners in more remote areas.

tfw the Veeky Forums delegate is the most advanced delegate

how did this happen?

makes me proud

That's fucking nice.

ARK is giving me such boners.

I sold all my ark for mr walton. did I do good?

Just looked at ARK for the first time. Damn, the chart actually looks pretty good. There's a lot of room for this coin to run. I may sell some of my XLM and buy in.

You probably should have sold earlier desu, but you won't be missed.

looks promising.
definitely keeping it as a long term hodl.
how high do you guys think the price can go by the end of this year?

10 ATH, then drops to 5-7 range

deluded...

where is this faucet?

thanks very much

youtu.be/KLm6MWP7rC4?t=1

You're a healthy mackerel son

2.4k Ark reporting

Will accumulate for as long as long as the price stays down.

finally hit a 9800+ yesterday. First time out of maybe 50 rolls

just reached 7k, dont think ill get to 10k before the post fork liftoffs

Just sold the last of my ark. Never felt better

Am I crazy, or is this garbage in the shitter along with LINK? I can't tell which of the two parties are more retarded.

Do your own research anons. Here are some links I found, from newest to oldest:

Mercury Protocal and ArkEcosystem team AMA on the 25th!
Fri Oct 20 2017
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77i934/mercury_protocal_and_arkecosystem_team_ama_on_the/

Are capital letters important for the passphrase
Fri Oct 20 2017
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77gpf0/are_capital_letters_important_for_the_passphrase/

The New Ark Wallet is Awesome
Fri Oct 20 2017
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77fvob/the_new_ark_wallet_is_awesome/

Ark Partners?
Thu Oct 19 2017
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77c9zb/ark_partners/

Ark Mobile Wallet up to 90% and Business entity 95% Complete!
Thu Oct 19 2017
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/779yik/ark_mobile_wallet_up_to_90_and_business_entity_95/

Ark Improvement Proposal (AIP): Transaction Protocol Upgrade
Fri Sep 29 2017
blog.ark.io/ark-improvement-proposal-aip-transaction-protocol-upgrade-a76c2503146f

Technical Roadmap Update from ARK’s Head of Development
Wed Sep 20 2017
blog.ark.io/technical-roadmap-update-from-arks-head-of-development-fd6c9dac19c6

ARK Fantasy Football Contest — Win an ARK Branded Ledger!
Mon Sep 04 2017
blog.ark.io/ark-fantasy-football-contest-chance-to-win-an-ark-branded-ledger-931c17d8e4e0

only if you bought high like a dumbass

Just rolled a 9916, fuck yeah niggers

To all biz_classic voters and faucet users, made some changes to the site tonight. Namely:
- Added settings to Faucet and Dashboard
- Added two new alert sounds to faucet
- Added dark theme

Enjoy.

Thank you Chang, you guys are awesome

thanks i think i bought ur bags

chang, i say this to u every time. but ur doin gods work, and it doesnt go unnoticed. thx chang mang

meme magic

>sound three

Link?

All in, 24.5k ARK at near ATH.

HOLY SHIT THAT THIRD SOUND HAS ME IN TEARS

You're either LARPing or not voting for biz_classic. Explain yourself immediately.

He should vote for biz_private instead with a stack that large. 96% payouts and we get increased faucet payouts.

Ya I'll go biz_private when they start forging. YIN is good but Chang has already sold me on switching.

have you pledged already?

Give Chang or moon your address so they can add you to the list of pledges. More pledges make it easier to advertise.

privatedelegate.biz

This coin's already been shilled to death ever since the June Bull market.

This coin is not going to survive the rest of this year, you can screen cap this.

You can use it to purchase CP online to tickle your pickle.

I've done so now!

>There's a lot of room for this coin to run. I may sell some of my XLM and buy in.

You're making a huge mistake by doing this.

Well I couldn't find a link to pledge.

Adn5hC9SKgZhfQgrJusAyHSKYsZMa4QUhS

Gimme your address and ill add you to the list. we'll send you a message through the smartbridge to change your vote once we have enough.

Go away, Pajeet. I am not selling you my ARK.

looking good mang

Damn, that's brilliant. I bet they can pull it off too, if their roadmap is any indication.

Definitely going to be dropping $10,000 into Ark.

What is this faucet
How do you become a voter
im real fuckin new to this shit

someone actually believe this shit?

DELUSION

Anyone know how accurate this delegate Ark calculator is? calculator.reconnico.com

I really like biz_classic and I'm grandfathered in, but according to the calculator I'm missing out on an additional 300 Ark a year by not voting for a different delegate.

Why is it unbelievable? We have stuff like samsung pay, venmo, apple pay, etc etc etc. Although I suppose you could argue we already have these so why do we need ARK. But moving away from banks I think would be a big plus. The only real problem is that you need an internet connection according to the whitepaper although with phones we have data to use as we do for samsung pay and the rest.

Someone should ask the Ark team about the possibility of cold storage, and being able to make transactions with the hardware without internet. Maybe that's the idea as is, since they said it could involve bluetooth.

Well, I dunno if the ARK team is going to be there with the Mercury Protocol team for their AMA but if they are you could ask. It'll be on the 24th, Tuesday at 12 PDT.

ITT: stuttering potheads following other stuttering potheads

i switched to Dutch Delegate as Im Dutch, also Biz-Classic is way to popular now so too low of a payout.

I still like White nationalist chang

Isn't that Mark Cuban's project?

It would be interesting if Ark is teamed with them in some way. I bet the AMA will be with them together, no reason for the AMAs to be so close together if they weren't.

Nah Ark tend to have a lot of AMAs with loads of different projects.

Yeah, you are correct m8. It really will be interesting. They also had an AMA with Bitbay which is pretty big in Europe. All these AMAs really brings me hope about this coins partnerships but it'd really be nice to see them at places like Money 2020. Well, I guess that won't be happening until their product is ready instead of just going with hype/speculation at the start.

>Well, I guess that won't be happening until their product is ready instead of just going with hype/speculation at the start.

That didn't stop ETH from hitting $400 based on hype.

redpill me on biz_classic please, he's my delegate atm but it seems I could get much higher pay-outs from others. What's the deal?

I got like 10% last month from seatrips, in just one month, how the fuck does this shit work?!

According to classicdelegate.biz/faq

People get paid based on this calculator here.

classicdelegate.biz/calculator

And then after 30 days you'll be getting an extra 10% on top of what shows on the calculator or so I believe.

Follow these instructions to help get Ark listed on a new exchange:
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/77zeb5/vote_for_ark_to_get_listed_on_zerofee_trading/

Is the new biz private only for whales? I'm an arklet that's in biz classic already but since I want to help ark grow I want to help if I can.

I'll do it once I get home but I'm not on fucking plebbit so can't message you

Question about payouts. So let's say I vote for uncle chink and get 80% payout. After 30 days I get 90%. What if I move all my ark to bittrex and then back to my wallet. Am I back to 80% and need to wait a month again until 90%?

Correct

Man, that sucks. I'd like to do some swing trading from time to time but that means I lose my loyalty bonus.

I have lost my username and password.
Help chang and moonman I want to roll the faucet goddammit!

No, wait. I'm confused.
Look, I moved my ark to bittrex and back to my wallet on the 14th of october, that's like one week. Now I checked biz_classic dashboard and it says

>Loyalty: 1.00 / 1.00

How can my loyalty be at full when I moved all my ark out from my wallet and back again just a week ago? I thought I need to wait another month? And yesterday my loyalty was like 0,53 or so. I think something might be wrong with your scripts.

btw you never actually reach absolute 90% on your balance since forges paid out are also to mature for a month
It's both a great remedy against pool hoppers and kikey to loyalists but they are our kikes who lead the pack in their tech so they deserve support

>core Update soon
>mobile wallet soon
>big announcement soon
>new partnerships soon
>new exchange listings soon

We're going to make it fellow arkies.

If things are coming then they should start hyping them up and do some PR. Otherwise things will go unnoticed and nobody will give a fuck. The worst thing about ark is the complete lack of marketing.