Is it a bag?

is it a bag?

Literally only been 2 days since it started trading on 1 exchange.

Yes, but i'll take it off your hands.

yes:

I bought 1k half hour ago yes i too enjoy self inflicted pain

Good thing with this bag is, whoever sells, sells at loss. Part of me thus feels good when price drops because of all the pain in the world

No, it's an opportunity. Bitcoin is keeping money away from alts, giving us more time to accumulate for peanuts. As soon as bitcoin retrace this will moon, easy 4x if you flip, more if you hold and the project actually delivers some good news.

>Good thing with this bag is, whoever sells, sells at loss.
that's not true. at all.

Oh boy the pink wojaks when this thing moons

You need to think bigger than quick flips

Yes. The dumping hasn't even started yet. Once Monday comes, the hedge funds and presale investors will dump their bags. There is literally a 500+ ETH sell wall at fucking ICO price.

you're an idiot if you think that's what i am thinking.

REQ will be $1 easily next year. If you tards had any semblance of patience and weren't so short-sighted, you'd be accumulating everything you could at this point to 20x your money.

A lot of people are doing it. Just some idiots get scared by walls and lose their shit. Don't care at all.

Do not forget that the price is easily manipulated by the pre-sale investors.

They easily have enough capital to sell low to themselves on Etherdelta and set up sell walls to drive down the price.

Yes, I'm holding at a loss.

This coin will reach Nash equilibrium just above 0.00016 ETH.

After that, we will stop bleeding.

>no product or code at all, just a whitepaper
>ERC20 token
>not even close to scalable to any usable level at all, the ethereum network basically dies when any bigger ICO event happens, and they want to handle companies the size of amazon? lol
>"but they will implement their own network then, to scale", yeah, maybe in 2020, when its at 0.00000001

i just bought some at 175k. gonna hold this until after the forks and see what kind of gains i'll make.

yes but a bag you hold till the day you die, so your future generations can live without working a day of their life

Backed by ycombinator and one of the top 10 bank in the world... Grow some balls faggot,hodl it.

Just double bottomed! Mooning as we wait!!

AS WE WAIT FOR HIS WORD!

The Lord sometimes challenges us doesnt he Eli?

YES HE DOESSS OHH YESS YESS HE DOES

YESSS HEEEE DOESSSS-UHHHHH

Quick rundown for wagecuck faggot at work right now who cant lurk moar?