Progress thread

Can't find the old one. Can anyone give me a bf percentage too? Let's see your progress guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=73_nI_xx2VI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MANLET

Did you take this picture the moment you saw a full moon? Or does your hair really only grown on your right side?

Secondly how is the future?

Looking good man

Struggling at 240-245.
Should I switch to a PPL routine and go for aesthetics? Currently doing a bro split aimed at strength.

You should lose 50 pounds and then come back and ask that question. Don't put it off mang.

Height?

5'3

Started to lift because i thought it would bring love of life back. Didn't work. Now i do it for myself and i've never been happier.

Protip: Never lift for a girl. If said girl does come back because you've made it, it just shows how shallow she is and you shouldn't even be with a person like that.

Those that stays with you when you're at your lowest are the ones worth keeping.

>took the time to do a frontal before but can't be bothered to do one for current

I bet you think you look good

Yeah my goal is to hit 200lbs by early may.

Full moon

?

Thanks still a long way to go

Looking good. Can definitely see the difference

I think I made progress. That's all

>>I think I made progress. That's all
so post the same angle so the objective difference can be observed instead of one shitty angle and one super flattering angle

Next time I will. For now. Any good points at all? On my current I mean. Or bad or anything

wat

Just ignore this idiot, lots of people on the board don't lift weights and they get pissed when they see people make progress that do, so they come up with autistic little complaints.

Your bf % is like 15%

Everything seems proportional but your lats need work I guess? Pull ups.

good progress dude, I would say cut down to like 58kg and get shredded and then lean bulk

>>Just ignore this idiot
>keep cheating the angles for literally no reason at all

>gee it's almost like he wanted to look better in his photos
>hang him, lynch him

Assemble the mob, I'll get the rope, what a crime.

guess the timeframe between these two pictures and give an opinion on how much progress was made

you see, an utter imbecile like yourself would call this "good progress". in reality the time between these pictures is apparently around 5 seconds according to the guy that posted them.

the purpose of PROGRESS pictures should be to show PROGRESS not "look better in his photos" by changing the fucking angle and lighting retard

he went from obese to skinnyfat and lost like 50 lbs of lard and put on 10 lbs of muscle

clearly progress you massive dick lamo

>"look better in his photos"

Maybe he's insecure? With raging austics that will flame over anything I don't blame him

>natty
>post pic

'DYEL kys'

>roiding
>post pic

'Roiding for this'

>roids
>MasT level

'You look too big'

>natty
>lotus

>roiding for this

u can't win

Mirin chin gains.
Post noods.

Thanks a lot man that was exactly my plan haha.

That's over the top. You can only deal with someones shit for so long. Life is short, there are many people who you will vibe with.. Next time don't let your self become a victim..

Keep yourself strong, women want what other women want...

Your advice should be, keep it strong. Never trust a bitch who tells you to get fat.. Keep the upperhand. Once you lose it and expose all your vulnerabilities it's over.

When youi have been married for 20 years whatever. While dating... Always keep the upper hand.

Except in the OP pic the difference is a year. Not 5 bloody seconds. The progress is unmissable no matter the angle at that point dipfuck

>when a premature balding skinnyfat insecure faggot starts roiding and wearing hats 24/7

if i told you it was a year in those pics you would believe me too

Any suggestions?

You face when full head of hair and 100% natty

be less skinnyfat

your face when you were even fucking bald while still natty and i am running 860 tren 250 test 50 dbol and losing literally 0 hair at all, and never have lost hair from gear

Ok how to keep the little muscle I have

I dont even know what all that shit means. 100% natty, u jelly? I have plenty of hair what the fuck are you going on about..

user why are you so angry? Is it the steroids... Are naturally a low-t angry little man and all the test giving you uncontrollable anger?

Or that from here on out you will forever be dependent on a needle to even feel like a man..?

Tiny balls, pimples all over.. Still no gf?

user why even live

stay bald cuck, enjoy your hats

Loose skin?
Height?

post the pics from after you started lifting

I'm the bull pussy. I've already fucked a few insecure manlet's like you wife.. One of them even stood in the corner and jerked off..

That's your future. Especially if ever cant get your fix. Your body becomes mush. You are a weak male for even needing roids.. I wear hat because i like hats..

You on the other hand stick a needle in your ass because you are so insecure and inadequate you need science to make you believe you are any kind of alpha..

you will live and die beta no matter how many chemicals you inject into your pathetic blood stream.

normal hair line for a 28 year old.. bad haircut bad angle...

nvm you look like shit it was just the angle

>Started to lift because i thought it would bring love of life back.
That's literally the gayest thing i've seen all day.

now, you are not mentally stable enough for test. You have some real anger issues.. If you would of built your body naturally, you would of got a stronger mind along the way..

But you cheated cause you are weak. Both mentally and physically..

Roids will not make you happy.. It will only turn you into a fucking freak people laugh at when their back is turned..

I guy like me will fuck your wife one day.. Know this

this except in my entire life

>But you cheated cause you are weak.
i guess every professional athlete actor and model also "cheat because they are weak"

You are neither.. You are just faggot try hard who will never amount to shit.. You are not an athlete or model... Your not handsome, your small... You will never get paid to ruin your body by fucking with chemicals you do not understand..

You did it because you are not man enough or disciplined enough to earn a body..

faggit

looking good user

no homer

You look like a douchebag. That's hot as fuck.

>>You did it because you are not man enough or disciplined enough to earn a body..
yea i am not man enough or disciplined to waste time lifting to look like natty shit

I should do cardio but I just tell myself I'm a powerlifter so it's okay to have >12% fat

Don't use your shirt as a bra while taking pictures alone you insecure fucc

Lifting is a life long discipline.. Look like natty shit according to who? A bunch of insecure faggots on the internet whose body dismorphia turns them into freaks..

You bought the steroid meme and now you can never recover, you will forever be a slave to a needle or never feel like a man again..

You are nothing, your gonna end up like your god zyzz. Dead of a heart attack in your 20's paying for pussy in shithole degenerate whore house..

Deadlift thrice your bodyweight then come back to us

No I'm still fat. I'll see in 50 more lbs.
5'11

Height?
Weight?
How long working out/on Juice?

try not being a complete bottom bitch and wear pants like a respectable person

I've posted this a lot before but it feeds my ego.
Now give me my (you)'s

>>You bought the steroid meme and now you can never recover, you will forever be a slave to a needle or never feel like a man again..
actually i can pct whenever i want even after decades of use, if normal shit doesnt work you can just use Triptorelin and be fine

>You are nothing, your gonna end up like your god zyzz. Dead of a heart attack in your 20's paying for pussy in shithole degenerate whore house..
>muh degeneracy
are you also only ever going to have sex for the pure purpose of procreation and never do any drugs or have fun?

>Lifting is a life long discipline..
and "natty bodybuilding" literally does not exist. if you want to bodybuild you have to roid, it's common sense
>Look like natty shit according to who? A bunch of insecure faggots on the internet whose body dismorphia turns them into freaks..
according to common sense if you google bodybuilders from before 1930 when steroids came into play

im 6'1 190.. No roids. Ive been in the gym for years. On the progress pic, the shit pic I was at the bottom of a downward spiral..

Don't you go to LA? P sure i've seen you before

Brehs I'm a fatty losing weight.
Weight loss is going pretty okay, 44lbs in 6 months, could be better desu.
However, none of my lifts except pull-ups and dips are going up at all.
Is this because I'm eating too little?
Is it even possible to lose weight and build muscle at the same time?
>started 6'6 286lbs
>now 6'6 242lbs
My lifts went up for the first 2 months, and then stopped going up at all.

You look good bro but I suggest wearing better clothes. I know it's just a bathroom pic but even sagging even sweatpants just shows lack of understanding of basic fashion standards

In Pembroke Pines, yeah.

sorry brah, u looked better in the before pic

I just do it for progress pictures.

I wear my clothes above my waste.

ive fucked like 80 girls and do drugs on occasion. But 95% of the time i live a clean disciplined life..

Steroids are blue pilled as fuck before 35..

hahahahahahahahahaaha

do you not see how fucking retarded you are

literally everything you are saying is fueled by butthurt angst and jealousy, or you would not be completely contradicting yourself

whatever faggot. It's the roids that make you such a fucking angry hater. Some men can handle it I guess. You clearly cannot...

You have shitty taste

Need more lats desu

not sure if bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=73_nI_xx2VI

gj

nice.
How many years since first pic?

please tell me the gyno will go away eventually

just bad angle.. But i'm working on it

that first pic was 5 months ago. I fell off and had some issues. Prior to that I have been in the gym for like 6-7 years.. minus a few downward spirals inbetween

Nice breasts buddy

AAAA

yeah when you pay for surgery

It wont :( Sum faggets sell "gyno cure" online. Only surgery will help. Fellow gynobro here with gyno 3x worse than yours :( I will see if I can get rid of mine in lativa or poland. Surgery prices vary a lot between countries. Keep going at it. You are ahead of me in the bodyfat department.

Some people have blasted raloxifine and cured prepubertal gyno. Do some research on it, much cheaper than surgery. shouldn't come back with either method

>I wear my clothes above my waste.
>dressing up your waste
i-is that really something americans do?

>permabulk life
potato quality and dirty mirror but w/e

>work hard to get abs
>they're not even remotely symmetrical
nature is cruel

his life is a waste, maybe that's what he meant, lmao

You a QT.

thicc/10

well done

thicc

not as dirty as the mess I will do in that ass

*BRRRRRRRRPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP*

gettin thicc gurl

ill look into it but ill wait with it until i get into lower bodyfat percentages

Are you evilj on the lit discord?

My puberty gyno went away/looked smaller when i built a chest

Work on your chest , wont dissapear the gyno but u´ll put muscle on them and they become not all symetricall but should be good enough if u cant pay a surgery (i have gyno but on shirts or anything nobody notice , because u´ll get a bigger chest) , the best u can do is to mold ur body that u can , they will find the right spot to be

Fuck me right

Here's my progress. 5'11", started at 247. Cut down to 155. Been bulking for the past 2 weeks and it feels amazing. Lifts are increasing and I'm loving my pasta dinners!

post lift progression

I don't share my lifts because they won't impress anyone here. I've put 40 lbs on my squat in the past 2 months, though. Bench just went up 10 pounds today, and I've moved up to doing 10-rep sets of pull-ups with a 25 lb pl8 on the chain. I'm happy with my progress.

that wasn't done in a year dude, fuck off

Yeah, I took the time to create an anonymous before/after photo with fake dates to impress random strangers on the internet, because it gets me off. Why the hell would I lie? Anyway, believe what you want, bud.

I know people say all you need to do for abs is compounds, but for christ sake hit the ab wheel once in a while