Even though he was 5'7

>even though he was 5'7

When will they learn?

I'm 5'11 and hate my life for it. I couldn't imagine being 5'9 or below, holy shit

Did the world a favor

Tfw he was only 5'1

I'm exactly the type of person who would be really hung up on height, I'm glad I ended up tall. I had my growth stunted for a little while because of a heart condition so I started getting worried but I did end up growing after my surgery

Holy shit hope he took it like a champ.

I'm 5'7, got a 5'5 gf and I'm perfectly happy. When will this meme end?

tfw 6'1 and smoked cigs from ages 17 to 20.

i'd be 6'2 without

i hate myself every single day because i ended up inferior 6'1 manlet

Same height here, although I feel taller than 90% of the population and equal to the other 9%, I occasionally meet the remaining 1% and that makes me feel a bit short while in their company.

I have no personal height issues but I could see why guys who are beneath me could have them since practically every man in my age are about this tall.

I used to think the "manlet" thing was a joke but I'm seeing more and more short guys committing suicide or becoming narcissistic assholes.

Is it reaaaaally that bad for you manlets?

my heart just stopped beating for a second

dear god that's gotta be embarassing

5'7" here, and yes. I actually do pretty well for myself sexually, but I have literally zero self esteem and every time I have sex I imagine the woman laughing about with me to her friends as soon as she leaves my sight. I'd def kill myself if I didn't have an above average wiener.

but he looks happy. wish I had a giant qt to pick me up

I could have been at least 6ft 2 I'm sure of it.

But bad diet, posture and sleep in the years that counted the most lead me to be 6ft

Can't complain really, but it would've been nice to grow to my full potential.

My younger brother has an even worse diet than me and he is currently at my height at 17. I wish he would be healthier so he could hit the 6ft 2 mark

its really that fucking bad.

without mass you're a mouse, and with mass you're compensating jerk and look like a fucking sausage

every single room you enter most of the other men see you as lesser, women too

you have to look up like a fucking kid

Are they implying that 5'7" is not short or that there is an acceptable height to kill yourself?

Jesus. I'm 6'4", I feel bad now. If we ever meet I'll let you two hop on my shoulders and pretend we're master blaster.

Also 6'4" here sometimes I feel like it would be nice to be a bit shorter cause i'm gonna either be a big goon or a skellie. I can't look normal.

It's really not though.

>every single room you enter most of the other men see you as lesser, women too
You spend way too much time here if you think this is true

When did men become a bunch of self-conscious pussies? That is the realm of women you fucking faggots.

>You spend way too much time here if you think this is true

>tfw I've started projecting all my insecurities onto manlets even shorter than me and taking joy from imagining them being unhappy and suicidal

It's only when I step back that I realize what a fucking dickhead I am.

this board's average age is about 16.

manlets really aren't men though, t b h

The ride never ends for you manlet

Enjoy the other dads standing over you at events like sports day and your child's graduation

Enjoy the other taller guys hitting on your wife when you go on holiday

Enjoy the other old people picking you last for the old man water polo game at the local old people center

>manlets, when will they learn ?

follow in his shinning example bro 6ft or nothing

Zac Efron is 5'8 and he looks fucking great

same here lmao

no he looks like a fucking sausage

Dave Franco is 5'7

You're just an insecure beta.
Never gonna make it

*5'5.5

8x6

put him side to side with a man and he looks like a skelly child

nice cognitive dissonance

5'7 alpha male right there

swear this looks like the smaller guy is pimping out the bigger guy whenever I see this