What made you stop playing videogames and erase them completely from your hard drive and memory ?

What made you stop playing videogames and erase them completely from your hard drive and memory ?

I just stopped wanting to play.

what do you do in that spare time you used for videogames ?

Nothing, I just have self control. I'm playing through isolation right now.

Jeez you people with
>I need to stop cold turkey

are fucking weird

When I first started lifting in 2012. Then after 2 years or so, I realised lifting wasn't going to magically make my life better. So I started gaming again. I still lift, but I don't see lifting as a way to "make it".

After 5 years of lifting I realised women only actually give a shit about what you can do for them, in terms of providing them with resources etc (home, car, good job). Just having a good body isn't enough to transform into a normalfag.

I'll never be a normalfag, not unless I some how come into a lot of money, then it will be easy to play the part of a normalfag, because normalfags love money and see past all your flaws if they think they have even a 0.1% chance of getting access to some of your resources.

I haven't. Master in Overwatch and actually recently finished Life is Strange. Pretty good.

Pretty much this I used to play in order to escape reality (because I'm a pussy, not because life is hard), so it just doesn't do anything for me anymore, now that I embrace reality and have a pretty decent life.

>spare time
wat

Nothing wrong with playing a bit of vidya now and then

Max is so fuckin cute but fuck that SJW game god damn don't bother with vidoegames nowadays.

hey thanks for this post, im also in the same boat i started getting serious into lifting back in 2012 and in 2013 i started going to a gym and have been lifting every day since then.

While i was getting a lot of attention from women in every day life i also came to the conclusion that without a lot of money you cannot pretend to be a rockstar and get instant gratification or any sort of meaningful response from females.

Having regular sex with several girls. Before that my life was 33.3% friends, 33.3% vidya and 33.3% studies. Now its 33.3% friends, 33.3% getting laid or trying to get laid and 33.3% work.

I just honestly forgot about them as my social circle grew.

Shitpost

I got bored of games. I just had bought all the new games that came out recently but i stopped playing after one day(actually 4 hours of playing).

Growing up, I guess. Getting kicked out of the progress group in WoW was the catalyst: I started concentrating on my studies, job... and lifting took the place of gaming.

I broke up with my long time GF.
Realized I was a superskeleton 6'3" 130lbs
Legs so emaciated that I would hit them just to restore sensation.

One day I just pulled my HD, Bought a clean one and two days later sold my computer/monitor/desk/chair/headset etc. on craigslist for $300 But honestly i would have given it away.

My life isn't perfect now, but god am I so much happier.

Nothing, I still play vidya because I can balance work and play

Essentially There are just more interesting things happening in real life.

>6'3" 130lbs
wat

Just found it boring as all hell after I got into lifting.

Occasionaly play blizzard games with friends though and just getting back into WoW to play casual as all hell.

It's precisely as dreadfull as it sounds. After I broke up with GF, I literally just worked, came home, ate one meal and snacks and played Vidya for 10-12 hours, slept for 2-3 Then repeated.

It's simple, really.

When you have played masterpieces like S.T.A.L.K.E.R and your tastes actually got refined enough, there's no games that gets to such level of perfection to enjoy. Or occasionaly.

>tfw either budget crap or AAA games that are bland and alike to please the majority of retards

Besides, fictions have better stories.

fiction as in novels*

nothing, because i didnt, because im not so paranoid about being what Veeky Forums calls normal that im willing to stop balancing fitness and fun in my my life just because some of the people here cant

Just lost interest. I do have a lot of time though. I spend most of my time on Veeky Forums and other internet forums now.

Too busy with work, lifting, and projects.

Still crave modded skyrim every now and then, but I really don't want to lose the time for my hobbies and goals.

i don't find any of them fun anymore

Varg Vikernes told me to stop

Got into uni and lost time to play games, somehow I still find time to shitpost here.

kek

>spare time
I work, take care of my kid, prepare food, eat, spend time with my wife.

This. I hate fiction in general especially fantasy fiction, but some scifi novels are worth reading just because of how good the writer is.

I still play games but much less than I used to, and usually only socially with my bros

The catalyst was when I got suckered into getting Overwatch, and then hearing every other rando whine and cry nonstop like little bitches in mic chat over the most minor shit. Quit that game ASAP and figured if I was going to hear people bitch, I'd rather hear them IRL where I can at least slap the little cunts.

The Overwatch community is more cancerous than League of Legends desu

i still play them, not nearly as much as in my teen days though. they don't keep me entertained for as long as they used to

>cut back on video games since I've started lifting and better use of my time
>still like vidya games but i realize i have no self control with them
>stopped playing for months

Never really liked strategy games, but ever since i reinstalled steam about 2 weeks ago I've been wanting to play Total War: Warhammer so fuckin bad. I dont even know how to play. looks challenging and fun tho

>SJW
which part of it is social justice?

life

/pol/-tards will force SJW into anything that's not facism. Probably that a girl has short hair or that you get a chance to kiss your friend as a dare in the game.

Life got busy. When I have time now to play games I'm usually too worn out from everything else.

I turned 26. I still play them every now and then at a friends house, but I used to spend like 4 hours a day minimum playing them and I just stopped cause I had a lot of adult shit to do.