Coiners are fucking stupid

Coiners literally have the lowest form of intelligence. This used to be Veeky Forums, Where we would talk about SEO, Marketting, and Ecommerce. We talked about owning businesses and making money doing something productive in society.

Instead, Now it's a shit show of bigoted millennials parroting the same garbage. It's always less than a paragraph long, accompanied by a fucking dead horse meme because their attention span is that of a goldfish thanks to their snapchats and twitters.

You aren't a fucking genius if you bought a pumped and dumped coin.

You aren't an entrepreneur for buying online monopoly money.

You will not survive the real world living as a NEET with your parents. Get your shit together - learn something and make your own income instead of attempting to piggyback off of PnDs.

You are literally scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bKr79X
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage

Nice just bought 100k

what coin is this?

buying a ledger nano s is a nobrainer, that's true

I agree, this board used to be full of good conversation and useful, genuine advice.

Total shit show now, and I rarely really come here.

>tfw finance major watching the dissent of Veeky Forums into retardation

>lowest form of intelligence
>picture implies that would make us happy
>nobody on Veeky Forums is happy

nice post OP, I totally didn't sage it, and hope you don't tie a rope around your neck and hamg yourself from a ceiling fan

join this new crypto p&d discord.gg/bKr79X

no, it was filled with pajeet tier garbage that was somehow worse than the endless 'he didn't buy x (girlslaughing.jpeg)' threads.

stay mad we can make a 10-50x profit in a few days or less, aka you're yearly wagecuck salary if we put 1000$. who gives a fuck about society, bunch of scumbags and fat fucks. coiner 4 life bro

I remembered this board before all the Crypto kids go on board. We actually discussed subjects like real estate, novel ways to start a business or investing in long-term stable things like mutual/index funds.

Now it's all whales and shills and the gullible whining how little they're getting from their pog investments.

100% agree, although I wouldn't call affiliate marketing the archetype of classic Veeky Forums...

Let me guess old man your suppose to be the guy with the big brain? Wow how cool you know how to suck the government's big dick. Go fucking listen to a Ramsey podcast or am radio you fucking old fart.

>I remembered this board before all the Crypto kids go on board. We actually discussed subjects like real estate, novel ways to start a business or investing in long-term stable things like mutual/index funds.

Crypto kids don't necessarily have the assets to consider such things.

>Real Estate

Fully exploited markets, prices ATH

>Start business

Niches filled, competition fierce, high barriers to entry everywhere

>Long-term stable mutual/index funds

Prices ATH; rate of return useless against student debt loads

>hurr mutual funds, bitcoin is the devil.

Completely understand, but for the folks who were on this board, that route was the first step at understand real business (opening an LLC, understanding taxes etc). Instead now we have a bunch of puberty kiddos trading fake money and avoiding taxes.

Your still trading yugioh cars , just a different kind. gfy

Fiat

I'm 23 years, with a masters degree in comp sci. I worked at amazon until I made my own dropship website thanks to this board... I know what crypto is and I bought BTC when I made a thesis on cryptography for college back in 2010. So don't get me wrong, I love crypto but Veeky Forums is a FUCKING shit show now with a bunch of FUCKING idiots parading garbage left and right without knowing an inkling of coding or protocol. I'm suffocated by stupidity on this board. This board is what taught me of my financial independence and now it's nothing but bullshit advertisements.

What's your opinion on everyone's favorite ERC20 token?

Difference is these cards got me a fucking 2012 Ford f150 truck paid off and I have the next six months of rent already saved Something I could have never done in the shitty old timer things you do. You can't say this is a scam or "not real" business when it's blessing me so much

Fuck my opinion, make your own. Do yourself a favor and quit Veeky Forums

Difference is, I'm probably the same fucking age as you with a paid off house, and enough money to support my family without having to get insurance. AND GUESS WHAt?! I paid my fucking taxes. Guess what I did different than you?....I fucking studied and learned shit and made something out of my life rather than dropping grands on a shitcoin hoping for gains to hold me over for X amount of time.

Whats a drop ship?

I'm new, can I get a little mETH my brother?

0x012fe60a86587df0c876s210C3

Sound like you're enjoying yourself. Raging on Veeky Forums with all that money and paid off house. Go enjoy your life faggot, oh that's right, you're sharing an appt with your 3 friends and none of the tinder girls swipe right anyways lmao

Wow now I know your lying.your 23 you graduate has at 18 college for 4 years now 22 York telling me you paid off a FUCKING HOUSE in 1.year what about bills and food and cost of living. Where do you live in africa? Because in USA it's impossible to buy a house at age 23 without some major handouts. the salaries that pay good also take long ger than 4 years to learn. Read my next post.

I started college at 16 (I even explained how I learned about BTC in 2010). I was dual enrolled. At 20 I started work at Amazon and soon after made my own online business.... are you really that retarded?

Get mad bro. Just know that ANYONE can do what I do with just putting in a little effort...You don't even need the fucking college or schoolwork I did, you just need a bit of studying and ambition. Unfortunately people like you are too stupid to realize it - the people who were on this board before you DID realize it... and I thank them but they are long fucking gone.

Also you said coiners have low intelligence but admitted to trading BITCOIN. Fucking faget also said your 23 and bought bitcoin in 2010 when you where in COLLEGE. That would make you a SIXTEEN years old college student. This thread is over. Save face and delete it. You are either an old ass pissing your pants angry bitter baby boomer or a very poor fuck. It's clear your angry about taxes and old timer shit and you tried to lie to fit in.

College at 16 yet browses Veeky Forums and spends his free time angry at people who trade crypto on Veeky Forums ya that adds up

sorry you missed out on your only chance to become rich op. don't feel so bad, not everyone can end up a multimillionaire.

Keep getting mad. I'm a Millenial but im fucking disappointed in my generation because of faggots like you.I bought BTC because of a THESIS, I bought it because it was an interesting protocol with a very quirky C++ coding that I found intelligent to introduce to my professor and class at the time. I never bought anything after BTC, I dont trade.

Investing in Crypto is much like trading poker chips, it's only worth as much as other people are willing to pay for.

I guess the average of this board is under 30, so real estate is an avenue that'll be hard for them to explore.

But for old-timey's like my having your own property and extracting rent for that is a good way to build your own equity.

>Difference is, I'm probably the same fucking age as you with a paid off house, and enough money to support my family without having to get insurance. AND GUESS WHAt?! I paid my fucking taxes. Guess what I did different than you?....I fucking studied and learned shit and made something out of my life rather than dropping grands on a shitcoin hoping for gains to hold me over for X amount of time.

>shit that never happened

some drop shipping larper cunt is literally this mad that retarded young dudes can make dosh from sitting home and jerking to anime
go back to reselling bits of chinese plastic for 10c profit each. youre such a hot shot.

Keep making holes in your story. Your clearly the angry one to make a thread complaining. Guys like me? What exactly angers you about guys like me? The fact that I'm successful at trading cryptocurrency? You know that makes Zero sense right? If you did get rich off bitcoin you wouldn't hate it's offspring you would keep up with it because you would know own how easy it is to make money and second if you where successful in bitcoin and truly are my peers you wouldn't be so butt hurt because other peers where following in YOUR footsteps and using bitcoin to get rich. So how old are you really?

he posted it again guys xD

Shut the fuck up, no one gives a fuck if you made a dime in Crypto.

This is true. I have only a minor exposure to crypto and mainly invest into equity, but this board is shit. 80% of the posts are shilling some coin. It’s literally just spam.

Yet you can't differentiate between your and you're. OP has a point.

he had to sneak in his dad's room and steal his phone for that screenshot lmao

Running a few sites while investing in crypto

whats the problem/

How many times u gonna copy pasta this shit?

you're a fag
your shirt makes you look like fag
Zzz cba to think on Veeky Forums words

>Implying SEO, online marketing, dropshipping, et al. aren't literally scraping tbe bottom of the barrel of human endeavor, just a tad above literally scamming people.

B-but OP is helping the lower class spend what little money they make on bottom tier quality Chinese garbage, h-he's making the world better which is why he left Amazon to really make a difference in the world

Bullocks, I sell shit and it just so happens people like it and use it....simple as it is - so be it.

Fuck where it's from - if it's useful and it works, then I make money.

Because you are god damned newfag. This board was created to move the dogecoin and pandacoin threads off /g/

The blockchain is the biggest invention of humanity since the printing press, in 500 years people will study what is happening today.

We jews now. No honest work!

It's all good, the board won't return to what it was before unless coin prices drop to levels not seen since last year. There's just to much easy money to be made so non crypto will keep being drown out

>user is in bitter speg mood. Pump it

>dropshitting and referral marketing.
>doing something productive in society
KEK

Kek

ITS A PARADIGM, YOU DONT UNDERSTAND MOM!!