Balding

>nobody cares if youre bald

What a fucking load of shit. Being bald is a death sentence.
>just shave it bro
The people who say that should take a look at the front page of /r/ bald. Its pathetic.

Balding is a curse. There is no cure, there is no stopping it. Once it starts you can kiss ever looking good goodbye. Why even bother?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthland.time.com/2012/09/28/shave-it-off-how-bald-guys-can-look-more-manly-and-dominant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol nah

There's a cure coming out of Japan here in about 5-10 years. Keep the hope up.

At least your high test?

>tfw have amazing hair genetics.
>no receding and no thinness.
Feels good.

if I start seeing a tiny sign, how do I have until it's shit? 3 years?

Gotta find a wife now before I turn ugly

Lol, the cure is ALWAYS 5-10 years away.

balding will expose you to levels of insecurity you never thought possible.

once it starts you will gauge everyone you interact with in terms of where they are relative to your balding level.

once your losing hair autism reaches critical mass, you will shave your head and realize theres more to life than having a full head of girly hair.

I started noticing I was going bald at 18. I'm 24 now, I don't shave my head yet, but I have a pretty far receding hair line, and the hair I do have on top of my head is very thin.

You got a few years, just know that the longer it goes, the less hair you have.

yall niggas need the fousey fade

Would you rather

>Be bald (and hair will never grow back, can't wear a wig)
>Be a manlet (5'4")
>Be fat (and won't change)

This is literally me. No balding on either side of my family. Dad still a fairly full head of hair well into his 60's. All uncles, cousins, brother, everyone with thick heads of hair. I'm 28 and have the same hairline I had when I was 16 years old.

And I'm fucking paranoid about losing it, because I know how much I love it now, and I know it has to happen eventually.

>tfw supplementing pumpkin seed oil, saw palmetto, and a DHT-blocking shampoo daily.

I just wish I didn't give a shit, honestly

Bald. Tell everyone I shave my head in remembrance of my father who died of cancer (he didn't).

studies show bald is more attractive than balding so stop being a fucking pussy and play the hand you were dealt.

>once it starts you will gauge everyone you interact with in terms of where they are relative to your balding level.

kek, so much this. i remember when i first started losing my hair the ONLY thing i would notice about other guys wasn't their face, it wasn't their height or frame or skin color or jawline or anything - it was their hairline and density.

I'm 5'3, and would rather stay 5'3 than the other options lmao

If nobody in your family on either side is bald why would you expect to go bald eventually? I think you need to calm down, you're going a little crazy.

You don't have to stay 5'3 you know

90% of people who shave their heads somehow manage to look like even more effeminate nu-males than before they lost their hair. Shaving it isn't a fix.

People can see the horseshoe shape even if you shave, senpai.

Its a good feel man.
I know what you mean though about always worrying. Both my brothers got the bad end of the stick and have receding hairlines but i took from my mothers family side and have none.

It worries me one day it will go but for now i just enjoy it and hope i keep it into my 60s. Which is looking possible.

I already told myself that if I ever go bald I'm going to do 1 gram of tren per week until I either get so psychotic I rape a cute girl, or kill myself. Or who knows maybe if I take enough tren I'll get so crazy I become a celebrity or some Shit. Either way though, it beats JUST being bald.

I'm good mane, I'd rather not do that really expensive surgery. Plus my dong looks huge on my body so it's great for illusions.

Bullshit. Complete and utter total bullshit. Put identical twins in a room with one balding and the other not and 9/10 the one with hair will be favoured by other people.
Go ahead and link that one stupid study, I dare you.

I've been looking for a reason to shave my head again - shaved it for football in high school and didn't grow hair again until I was out of the military. I have a bit of a receding hairline, really just a widows peak that has stayed the same since I was early 20's.

Shaving my head was so easy. It made me look more intimidating, and i could cut it myself. Girlfriend says she doesn't it like it because I look like a criminal and says I should keep my hair. Meh.

balding is hell, stay strong brothers

- Finasteride
- Pumpkin seed oil capsule
- Green tea
- Serenoa repens (possibly more effective than finasteride)
- Nioxin shampoo

It can get rather manageable.

>reading comprehension

Please see . All this stuff is affordable.

it has nothing to do with looks. when you shave your head you are regaining control of the thing you no longer have control of.

> dad is in his mid-60's, hair is finally significantly receding and thinning
> older bro in his later 30's and other older bro in his early 30's still have full, lush heads of hair
> not old baldie in family tree

feels good lads. I think I'll grow it out a bit more...

I had a bald patch by the time I was 22 and I was trying to cover it because I thought shaving it was the end. I eventually shaved it and life's been sick as fuck.

Currently rubbing my gfs booty.

There is hope for balding, just shave and stubble up bros

Every single thing about that looks incredibly painful.

Therapy has to suck for that.

I noticed it last year. How long brehsss

Im pretty sure Im balding, starting not to give a fuck anymore but I know Ill hate life for a while when I shave.

healthland.time.com/2012/09/28/shave-it-off-how-bald-guys-can-look-more-manly-and-dominant/

Don't worry about apologising.

>In the first experiment, nearly 60 participants looked at a series of photos of men who were similar in age and attire. The difference was that some men had shaved heads while others had full manes. The participants rated each man in terms of how powerful, influential and authoritative they looked. When the results were averaged, shaved men topped the ratings.
>In the second study, Mannes showed participants images of four men. Each man was shown twice, once with hair and once without. Not only were the men perceived as more dominant when they were shown digitally balded, but they were also viewed as nearly an inch taller and 13% stronger.
>In the final study, Mannes gave the participants verbal and written descriptions men. Some men were described as having thick hair and others had shaved heads. Once again, the participants rated the men with shaved heads highest for masculinity, strength, dominance and leadership potential.

tl;dr: look like a cuck or look like an alpha

Apologize for what? Shaving may look better than balding but, a full head of hair looks better than both of them.

Yeah well you don't have that.

Balding is pretty tragic for a young dude. Relevance significantly decreases with age.

Are hairlets the new manlets?

Rather trade fat for bald, senpai. I buzz it every 6 months anyway.

>not baldlet

But you can lose weight. Bald is for life and only gets worse. Baldness doesn't impact your health or you ability to live an active lifestyle either. I would rather be cursed with baldness than obesity or the Manlet condition.

Whoops. Schizo ass post. I meant I'd take obesity so long as it wasn't permanent. Otherwise baldness.

>there are people that have the holy Veeky Forumslet trinity of short fat and bald
>jawlet is a minor god

Aka danny devito mode

But he has it all so bad to the point that it's fucking comical and people like him

Nobodys goal in life should be to be so ugly it's advantageous.
Eg. Boogie

>tfw hair loss is just a receding hairline and maintains a thin but definite peak
Its like being 5'11" in the manlet club

>not even 20 yet and already balding

Bald

you idiots act like you don't see the occasional bald guy still getting with hot women

so the girls who prefer the boyish look will count you out but the ones who like masculine men will still give you a chance and, surely enough, more of those appear the older you get

so if you're balding in your late 20's and 30's it'll hardly mean anything

im going bald and i have avg/lower test. thats a myth.

>tfw 22 and a NW2 and racing the clock

PLEASE HOLD OUT UNTIL IM 30

>Have full and thick hair
>Youthful hairline

>Disgusting dandruff

What's the point... I used some over the counter medical shampoos but it seems like they only help a little bit.

Take fin and you'll hold out FOREVER

None of you fags will listen but
Hair systems (wigs.. whatever) are way more advanced than in the eighties, they are undetectable, stay on for weeks at a time, and you can swim, skydive, exercise.
I looked like a mr clean and people were always nervous/super nice to me, after getting a system they approach me constantly for fitness advice and are way more relaxed

I was close to asking for a prescription but decided I wasn't going to alter my hormones just to keep ahold of my hairline

it shouldn't look JUST-tier until I'm 25 at least and by that point if a bitch considers it a deal breaker then she isn't necessarily someone I'm going to want to marry or commit too you know

>destroying your dick function for hair

No thanks

I'd relook at taking fin. The chance of getting sides is basically 1% and its almost guaranteed to thicken what hair you do have.

In fact most side effects can be attributed to getting older rather than fin.
Consider for a moment that your DHT levels will still be higher than a woman and they aren't dropping dead.

Find me a study that proves fin kills dicks.

Yeah. But you're living a lie. People don't respond well to that level of dishonesty. Guys in toupees are universally condemned.

Doesn't look too bad Shane

Holy shit fuck that with a flamethrower
That looks completely fucked

>stopped taking creatine
>started using alpecin shampoo
>shaved sides down
>hair on top grows out nicely

holy shit, guess I'm not balding after all

Ahahahaha bald cucks are pathetic.

>mfw thick long hair after multiple cycles
>mfw great facial hair
>mfw slav so even if I go bald I can shave it off and pull off the thug look

>taking a drug that blocks a hormone essential for muscle building and libido because of your fucking hair
you must be a faggot

> slav so even if I go bald I can shave it off and pull off the thug look

Mah nigga. I love dat feel.

That's not exactly what was said in this post "Found more attractive" isn't necessarily the same as "found more powerful, influential and authoritative." You can look strong and commanding and still be ugly.

The article you linked even pointed this out

>Still, that doesn’t mean everyone should be reaching for the shaver. Mannes research also revealed that men with shaved heads were considered less attractive and older-looking than those with thick heads of hair — and attractiveness is also correlated with perception of dominance. “So, whatever a man gains in dominance directly by shaving his full head of hair will be offset to some degree by his diminished attractiveness,” says Mannes.

Nice quads. Yeah. Anyone who's gone from a pretty boy hairstyle to a 1/4 blade buzzcut knows that girls prefer the former. Men will respect you more and you can still pull ass and get mires, but girls will be like "oh no! What did you do?" and shit.

Well for me at least. But I'm a cute boy with blonde hair. Not some grizzly man's man.

Started noticing it was thin when someone brought it up while I was in basic when I was 23. Kept it until 25 then shaved it.

28 now. Bald and bigass beard.

Young chicks not into it too much though occasionally some with daddy issues

Chicks my age and older women are all about it

Dudes are too which gets annoying.

i got side effects with saw palmetto and stopped right away.
Considering that, would side effects also happen with propecia? (since it already happened with saw palmeto)

I know, right? Only slavs and niggers can consistently pull off the Jason Statham look.

Maybe none maybe worse.

I've been on fin on for 2 years and it has literally zero effect. Doubled the dose after a year. My hair still falls out and I don't get sides either.

The there are other people claiming they took it for a few weeks and it completely fucked their libido permanently.

Yeah it's fucking bullshit. I have a google alert for 'baldness cure' and every fucking article mentions how much profit could be made from a cure and then says it will happen in 5-10 years. I've had that alert since 2006.

Cloning of hair follicles is undoubtedly coming. Considering how expensive transplants are already however there's no saying if it'll be affordable in 5-10 years.

just razor it off and don't care what others think. no big deal. you think all these super attractive people stay like that until their death bed? no. we're all gonna age and die and rot in the ground anyway so fuck it OP. just chill mane

>tfw people literally made fun and jokes about my balding
>"ha ha you bald"
>"poor guy"

and here is the one that really got me:
>be 2nd year uni
>sitting in front row like a good student
>about 50 people in room
>professor starts the lecture by making a joke about my balding hair
>everyone laughs
>"h-heh good one" , try to look cool
>go home
>cry

you'll be alright mane, just join the FA crew and dgaf about anything except the sweet gainz

Damn. What an asshole.

I still do this despite not having bad hair anxiety anymore.

>grandpa on mom's side is fucking 80 and has more hair than my dad
Please tell me that's where I get my genes from...

My dad isn't bald and he's 55 so it's to be expected but I want to still have a thick head of hair when I'm a wrinkly old fuck.

Here's what you do:
>shave head
>grow beard
>keep lifting

>dad started going bald in his late 40s
>brother started going bald in his late 20s
>I have a long thick hair in my late 20s

Did my dad get cucked?

who /lucky one in family/ here?

Ugh, it's not about other people. My hair was beautiful and I loved it. I get judged for a lot more than just my hair, and I don't care. I already know people suck. I'm upset by hair loss mostly because my hair was fucking glorious and now it's not.

Uhh, I walk around with a knife in my back
Talkin bout a bad day, I live a life like that
It's unfair, and I'm LOSIN' MY HAIR, blastin hooligans
Catch me, I'm fallin out flat, yo I'm ruined and
breathin in sewer stench, no one give a fuck about me
I leaned to like it like that, when I was still in mommy
The side of seedy that the devil run from
In the belly of the beast, that's where the fuck we come from
And still I'm breathin!

i'm balding too. I take finasteride and i'm also on 500mg test every week.

my baldness level has stayed the same for 4 years. I'm fine with it though i do have a bald spot on the crown.

Head & Shoulders? I've had chronic dandruff since I was young but H&S is pretty much the only thing that can consistently treat it.

Me. Every male on my father's side is bald. Everyone in my family has brown hair and brown eyes and a tan complexion. I'm blonde, blue eyed, fair skinned, full head of hair, and unusually good looking.

Sometimes I wonder about my DNA.

what a fucking piece of shit. if I were you I'd make fun of him back by poking at one of his insecurities like for example: at least I can get it up, old man!