What motivates you to lift?

I'm doing a school project and need to know why people chose/choose to exercise, help me out guys.

girls

For allah, but these gains aren't hallal

To stave off the crippling depression that threatens to overtake me every waking moment.

I FUCKING HATE MY FUCKING LIFE AND IF I DONT LIFT I FEEL LIKE ENDING IT.

SO IM ON A PPL ROUTINE STRICTLY 6 DAYS A WEEK AND I EVEN FUCKING LIFT ON MY REST DAY TO STAVE OFF THE DEPRESSION

I DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT MY PHYSIQUE ANYMORE I DONT CARE ABOUT GIRLS I DONT CAREA BBOUT LIFTING HEAVY WEIGHTS I JUST DONT CARE ANYMOREI JUS TLIFT TO NOT DIE OK FUCK

to be better than other people

For the upcoming race war

What do you want it to be? You couldn't fucking possibly answer that question with some blanket statement that covers all or even the majority of people who exercise. So either meticulously catalog the wide diversity of demographics and motivations that comprise the people that take part in something as ancient and common and once vitally necessary as hunting or farming to humanity as a whole, or just make whatever point you want to (or your teacher wants to hear) and argue for that. We're all vain imbeciles with small dicks. Or we're all health conscious and goal oriented well disciplined success stories. Etc...

Was Girls
Now to see what my limits are

I want guys to look at me and wish they looked like me
No homo

the thought that if i didnt lift i wouldnt be lifting

These.

Also in hopes I will be viewed by others as someone of worth, to have temporary glimpses of self worth even if I know it's a lie.

>Aesthetics
>Health
>Strong people are harder to kill in general
>I'm extremely paranoid

goddamn shes pretty. whats her name

the alternative is not lifting.

Also these

Please seek help, friend

Had a dream I was an obeast, and I looked down and couldn't even find my penis. That was motivation enough for me to stop being a fatty and get fit.

It's the only thing that calms me down. Plus thinking about becoming fuckin shredded.

So that I can finally succeed at something in life

It'll never happen. Europeans are conditioned from birth to accept their demographic destiny.

I cardio to in2trap

The satisfaction, and being able to live.

Vanity tbqhwy fampai. I just wanna feel attractive, if not to anyone else, at least to myself.

girls

All whites are. The inevitable conclusion of anti racism is white minorities everywhere.

One of my goals is to be physically stronger than myself yesterday.

one of my goals is to get aids

revenge on a girl who fucking lied to me.
They say the best revenge is to live a great life.
So If I get fit, that will show her an I get all the benefits from being fit.
Theres other things Im planning on doing as well but thats not related.

I'm vindictive, I know.

That's a great way to get started but you'll need other reasons to stick with it after a while.

Because if I'm gonna be a fatass, I'm gonna be a fatass with a 345 5RM DL

I'll think of something hopefully.
Maybe seeing improvements will be enough

Fascist aesthetic.
Improve every aspect of my body through will force. Body/mind

because every day i don't is another day i didn't

I like doing fewer trips when taking in 25 bags of groceries.

>internet explorer

> To stave off the existential crisis
> To keep depression at bay
> To justify eating nice food when I want to
> To feel strong and to be able to command my body as I need to
> To have an unsubstantiated chance at being more attractive to the opposite sex.

so i can get away with eating bad food more often.
>tfw just finished 4 bowls of cereal

I lost a good amount of weight and started to enjoy looking better. Lifting was just natural progression.

I want to be able to throw people through drywall. Not even joking.

I want to be able to force myself onto people against their will.

Have you ever been idolized? Like have you seen in someone's eyes that they truly believe you are a better grade of human?
Shit's hella potent, probably motivation for every philanthropist ever.
You want to never dissapoint them.

I am a pedophile and want to give the 6-12 year olds I'm attracted to something to look back at in return.

Also, I don't want to fit into that mold of all pedos being fat, ugly, fucks. Should I ever be caught for my attraction, I want to at least change the face of pedophilia somewhat.