How does it feel

...To know you are fucking up your skeletal system with weights and machines,
Fucking up your neuromuscular system with isolation?

...To be wasting money on unnecessary bullshit like gym or training mats, that you could be spending to buy higher quality food?

...To be drinking and eating biotrash "fitness" corporations shove down your throat and actually paying for it?

...To be torturing your body with make-belief super foods and diets your body was never meant to process,
Following vegetarianism or even veganism like a mindless slave that you are?

...To do moronic exercises like light cardio, cool downs and retarded stretches somebody come up with while high in the 60s?
When all you needed was your own body and basic food and water...
gg amerifats continue being mindless sheep, corporations love you for that

feels good, man

Pretty deece.

10/10 would snap again

I love corporations they make all the shit that keeps me from living in a grass hut picking bugs out of my ass pubes.

I mean I only spend special money on running shoes, shorts, and socks, which amounts to around $250 annually. I'm not upset about it.

And I look and feel phenom, so... bretty gud.

I fucked up my shoulder big time doing OP pic related

>Being this poor that you are complaining about something as simple as the gym and high quality food.

> running
Hahaha what a faggot. Unless you're an actual RUNNER or doinig this as a morning routine, you're fucking retarded and should stop pretending to be hetero - you're not.

99.786678% of fitfags are poor as fuck but they give their last money to their GYM MASTERS anyway because they are retarded. And as a result only eat shit fitness corporations sell them like sports drinks and "protein" "shakes".

I'm laughing at you idiotic dumbbells, chewing on my cucumber.

>To know you are fucking up your skeletal system with weights and machines
resistance exercise strengthens bones

>chewing on my cucumber

Hahaha as long as it's BODY RESISTANCE and not some faggy equipment made to make men into nice looking impotent weak sissies who like to get pegged.

>corporations

I am an actual runner.

Dude, how small is your dick?

(mine's 8")

> i-it's just a myth, rr-right g-gguys?
No. They own your fucking hippie asshole and they have plans for pimping it out already.

Is capoeira any good? Wanna get into bodyweight, not self defense

5.7 - above average, very solid over all.
4.7 in girth.

Yeah, hahahaha, how very funny

Why would you waste your time on make-belief MA you autistic retardo? Just go to muai tai or something.

You don't need MA to gain strength.

Don't get triggered, gym babby. It's not too late to change your sissy ways ( I think).

2" master race here.

Hahaha, yeah, hahaha

ok maybe its too late
sorry

It shows.

Good attitude, my man.

hahaha he he he he

Of course it does.

I'm in the military so it's free.

Body weight exercises aren't enough.

That's why I said so.

How THE FUCK are they not enough you fucking retarded cocksucker?

Try doing one hand push-ups, one hand pull-ups or one leg squats and see how NOT ENOUGH they are fucking are. Moron.

>no legs

Exactly. No leg squats are even harder. But try telling that to retarded gym fiends.

Already doing muay thai, boring af. Good for self defense. But capoeira is just freaking sick to look at.

And yes "to look at." I feel it would get me into bodyweight shit really well.

I already 1/2/3/4 anyway and am contented with strength.

One hand anything is a fucking meme. 2 hands are infinitely better.
The only thing you'll improve by doing one handed pushups is your ability to impress people who don't know any better.

Well... you're not wrong.

this is sadly true

Lol so you can eat a cucumber nice I can buy one for

Don't spend money on anything just go to old high schools weight room