Well, I finally did it - I finally had gay sex. And, because I'm not out yet...

Well, I finally did it - I finally had gay sex. And, because I'm not out yet, I need to share it with strangers on the internet.
It was almost like an out of body experience. I lost all control as I kissed him in public. Next thing I know, we're back at his place. It felt raw - primal even - as we quickly undressed each other. It was like I was driven by instinct as we had what was probably the most passionate sex I've ever had.
I tried both topping and bottoming, and I have to admit, my expectations were entirely wrong. At no point did I ever feel emasculated. In fact, I felt more like a man than I ever have with women. Even when I was bottoming, the way he moaned, the way I wrapped my legs around him driving him closer, I felt in control.
He fell asleep in my arms afterwards, and I can't express how empowered I felt. It was completely different than how I imagined it would be. It didn't feel how I thought "gay" would feel. I felt like more of a man than I've felt in years.
Seriously, I feel so silly for stressing about and suppressing my attraction to men all these years. My self esteem would have been so much higher if I just allowed myself to have sex with men sooner.

Kek

on the plus side neither of you are virgins now

Thia board in a nutshell then

Good for you user. If i didn't find the male form gross af, i'd be gay. Women are dumb and fickle as shit.

Good 4 you m8.

>Veeky Forums : in one post

>be a man
>like men
>have sex with men
>feel good

>be a man
>like women
>have sex with women
>feel good

>be a woman
>like women
>have sex with women
>feel good

>be a woman
>like men
>have sex with men
>feel good

Wow m8 it's almost like it's the same thing for everyone, unbeliavable
Congrats on accepting your sexual preferences though, now go enjoy yourself

I don't think I am gay

>imblying
But male bodies are aesthetic, female bodies give me an erection.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT

kinda jelly.

ive had sex with about 25 girls
and were in long relationship with about 3 women.

i have a steady girl now.. but especially lately i have been curious on how it actually feels to have a fat cock in my mouth.

i think ive done it all with women to be honest. skinny girls, chubby, bbw's.
slow.. and rough sex..

more above all i just want to have a biromantic moment or even a relationship with a man, just spend time together, cuddle in bed. im the least curious about the actual sex and fucking to be honest.

i dont know how i even would fine someone to do just that with (cuddle and be together). if i met a gay guy, his demand would probably be to have sex at some point.

im 25 and still very attracted to women, let me mind you.

fine = find*

Kys you faggot
hopefully your family disown you when they find out you love nigger cock

srs kys manlet

When I was 21 I went on a summer vacation to Bali. At night my friends and I were partying at a beach pub, suddenly this dude approaches me and starts dancing with me while smiling, making eye contact and getting closer and closer. I couldn't help it but blush and smile like an idiot. Handsomest dude I've ever seen IRL, like model tier. After a minute that felt like eternity, reality kicks in, "wtf am I doing? what if one of my friends sees me?". I turned around and left. Would have totally made out with that handsome fucker hadn't been my friends near, but I don't know if I would have gone any further.
I have never felt attracted to a man ever since and I consider myself heterosexual.

My point is that strict sexual identity definitions are overrated.

lmao, FAG!

watch that language, timmy

How do you mistake Veeky Forums for /lgbt/ or /r9k/?

Is this some kind of Red Hebrew plot targeting men with enough self respect to exercise into confused, non-threatening shabbos goy?

also isn't "kys" a twitch meme?

Hooray!

>Welcome to Veeky Forums

Were it not for the stigma, everybody would enjoy occasional homosexuality. Prove me wrong

why did you make this post so long