In Nov. a little known crypto will dominate the news

Key points:

Current price has grown to 45cents but it's not too late. The total supply is a mere 79 MIL

current market cap only 35 MIL !! potential for 50+ billion, we are talking an AWS disruptor.

The team has grown to 16 and contains 5 PHDs at the top of the supercomputing/cloud sector. They are still hiring talent.

A registered company that has been in business for several years.

Recent news:

-New website just launched
-Awarded most disruptive technology
-New study states they are 5yrs ahead of exisiting technology
-sponsoring Devcon3
-their demo showcase at devcon will blow people's minds
-First working product in Nov.

Revolutionary technology that could literally become a new framework for the future of the internet. This is not grid, it is not golem, etc this is truly next gen, next level distributed cloud supercomputing and future communications protocols.

Research this project and I can assure you that you will never fomo harder. A 45cent entry point on this is wildly absurd. They have not made a fuss or marketed yet, but NOVEMBER is it, they will be on the radar at this point.

My history:
BTC at $250
ETH at $14
NEO at $5
PIVX at $1.20
also early on bqx, wtc, etp, vtc, nav, iot

Of all they cryptos I have, this is by far the most excited I have ever been.

Invest or don't, up to you. I can assure you by end of November many will be wondering where this came from and why didn't they know about it. Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

iex.ec/about-us/
iex.ec/rlc-token/
iex.ec/whitepaper
medium.com/iex-ec/how-to-buy-rlc-tokens-c91bf3d20e1a
medium.com/iex-ec/the-essence-of-the-rlc-token-90812b21d166
github.com/iExecBlockchainComputing
github.com/iExecBlockchainComputing/iexec-sdk
katacoda.com/sulliwane/scenarios/hello-world
explorer.iex.ec/ropsten
iex.ec/app/uploads/2017/04/iExec-WPv2.0-English.pdf
scholar.google.fr/scholar?hl=fr&as_sdt=0,5&q=Gilles fedak&btnG=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Google image search best guess: Circle.
Gee, thanks, Google!

RLC my friend. Omelette du fromage.

Thanks user!

>My history:
>BTC at $250
>ETH at $14
>NEO at $5
>PIVX at $1.20
>also early on bqx, wtc, etp, vtc, nav, iot
prove it

Go to Coinmarketcap and filter by marketcap. Look for the 35m mktcap coin logo.

I know it's impossible to really prove, but this is how confident I am. I'm not a whale, but hold 15 other coins and am very close to retiring.

What coin ?

RLC

iex.ec/about-us/

why are you confident? what was it about neo that made you confident?

>Buy my bags, the thread

RLC Token doesn't have much of a use case DESU, good project shit token.

so it's a token not even a coin? why would anyone buy this?

It has a massive use case actually. We'll see where price is Q2 2018

what's going to happen in november to bring this up? this seems nothing like neo or eth in terms of potential

If you think there is no potential you have not gone through the material, also I outlined why it gets on the map in NOV.

>All resource providers accept RLC tokens as a mean of payment making the usage of the iExec network simple for everyone.

It's only use case. The project has a massive use case NOT the token.

You trying to shill these boys your bags mate?

Not a shill I hold none but the price has been stable and has x2 since its first started, their upgrades will probably increase its value

Went balls deep in a few days ago, dont miss this one guys!!

also I want to say something else, this coin I don't want to buy though, its IS shitty compared to alternates with golem or even better somn, I'd rather invest into them instead

at least its a bittrex "token"
decode why

So buy or not? What does this has to offer

you can, it probably stay stable price, but why buy this token when there's so much other better coins that are going to increase to much like WTC NEO ARK? You want to make money and I don't see this token going anywhere soon. If you do there's somn, better visioned team more development.
I don't see this token standing in the light anytime soon, the fancy ones are NEO ETP and many more

There are some wildly ignorant and clueless comments here. I urge you to do a deep dive on this coin, research the hell out of it and get some clarity. This is far beyond golem etc. This is highly disruptive, game changing even.

why is ark going to increase?

p.s. have research sonm extensively, not anywhere near iexec, amatuer in comparison.

The tech maybe, but the token is worthless, prove me wrong.

just explain it

what is even the point of the token

Saying the token is worthless is like saying Visa is worthless when trying to buy services of AWS.

where the fuck is the whitepaper

>what is even the point of the token
iex.ec/rlc-token/

the project looks ok but it's an erc20 token and desperate ico holders are probably looking to exit

This looks good but the 24hr volume is only 0.5 of it's market cap which is a bit concerning

iex.ec/whitepaper

404. I just want the whitepaper, no gussied up normie explanations

why is it any better than anything else
yeah op is probably one of them. sometimes i wonder if they are part of a discord group, likethis guy and this guy are in the group and all just posted in the thread at the same time to try to get /biztards to buy their bags

There is none.
Prove. Me. Wrong.
The token has got nothing to do with the tech. They are entirely seperate, you are not forced to use the token to use their tech so why should I or anyone buy it?
There are literally zero incentives to hold it, I might as well create my own ERC20 token in 10 minutes and its intrinsic value will be the same as RLC.

Now, go shill your snakeoil somewhere else.

I have no 'bags', been buying and continue to buy, will buy up to $1.20

I've put some info out there, do as you like, not twisting arms and trying to come of shilling. Their site contains a fair bit of content (just relaunched so more coming), the team speaks for itself, check the team page, etc.

what do you have to say to this guy

You're either a retard who bought into this thinking you had a stake in the tech in which case I feel sorry for you.

Or, you know what you're trying to sell is dogshit and flip a profit in which case theres a special place in hell for faggots for you.

medium.com/iex-ec/how-to-buy-rlc-tokens-c91bf3d20e1a

Keyword here is MAY. They are literally saying that it's optional. Say I ran a server, a node or whatever and I wanted to get paid. Why would I choose RLC over BTC, ETH, NiggerCoin or whatever?

what coins are you invested in?

Great explanation here on token value: medium.com/iex-ec/the-essence-of-the-rlc-token-90812b21d166

medium.com/iex-ec/the-essence-of-the-rlc-token-90812b21d166

>My history:
>BTC at $250
>ETH at $14
>NEO at $5
>PIVX at $1.20
>also early on bqx, wtc, etp, vtc, nav, iot
>Of all they cryptos I have, this is by far the most excited I have ever been.

Lmao, you're laying it on way too thick man

hahaha

Just read the whitepaper. Same shit as Golem. Completely decentralized cloud computing is simply not possible for slighty more advanced tasks.
Also their funding goal is seriously 10k BTC?

LOL, they seriously want 60 million dollars? To do what golem is already doing and even that won't come to reality. Why do people still fund ICO's? If you're idea is so fucking good, get a bank or venture capitalist to back you and stop begging from the crypto world. All these thieving fuckers do is take market cap out of our investment honey pot and shove it in their worthless do nothing pockets. FFS, STOP GIVING MONEY TO THEM BIZ!

Agree with OP iexec will be the next big thing in cryptos.

Why? Because first they are the best and most experienced team on the subject of distributed computing out there (far better references than Golem), they developed softwares used in research and authored algorithm still used to do grid computing up to this day but it’s only like 10% of the appeal.

The biggest reason to understand is that ALL the shiny Dapps that are appearing right now (Chainlink, Status, Request, Kyber, etc…) they can't do computation on their own, compared to a central server and they will all need off chain ressources to scale.
To do that their only alternative is iexec.

In short exec will be the CPU of the entire ecosystem of Dapps running on Ethereum, we are talking aibout a multi trillions marketcap in the coming decade.

The token is how the payment will be done, so yes it has a pretty good use case, also unlike Sia it's not inflationary and the devs aren't jews so they already distributed 90% of it.

It has already been funded months ago you fucking retards, literally 3sc on google to find it.

It says "may" because it implies these applications would not be able to run without the iexec blockchain powering them.
Also developpers have literally NO REASONS to drop the token on the long term because it's their main source of capital in the future, this critics can be used against every single Dapp on running on Ethereum from OMG to Golem.

The whitepaper is on the frontpage.
Also they will do an AmA before the keynote at the devcon.

> If you do there's somn, better visioned team more development.

Lmao kys, SONM is literally a bunch of subhuman scammers with no idea wtf they are doing.
Golem is legit but their team is way inferior to iexec, they can't even deliver on time.

For the LAST FUCKING TIME
If your token can be replaced by ETH or BTC with no other changes, it's FUCKING WORTHLESS.

Can you explain more on this? I have also researched sonm and ixec rlc and I was more impressed by sonm

fucking this

So OMG, CVC, PAY, EOS, 0x, GNT, EOS are worthless right and tokenization totally isn't happening.
Never change Veeky Forumstards.

OMG is used for staking, so no
EOS will be a native coin
PAY is clearly a security
0x is worthless
GNT likewise
Tokenization matters when a token represents something with value. If it's not tied to any specific quantity of something, it'll just be a price intermediate that people are incentivised to transparently buy and immediately sell to navigate this imposed roadblock with a minimum of hassle.

MFW iExec is partnered with Request, Gilles Fedak iExec's founder is actually adviser for Request
MFW you can pay in Fiat/BTC/ETH/NiggerCoin but it'll be atomic swapped for RLC for the utility - utilising RLC but streamlining the process for users
MFW RLC is needed due to the proof of contribution Fiat/BTC/ETH cannot do, to ensure the 'workers' are working honestly and trustlessly
MFW Genesis Mining is already committed to 'mine' for RLC
MFW the industry iEXEC RLC is to disrupt is predicted to be worth $440bn by 2020 and research shows iEXEC RLC as 5 years ahead in the market
MFW a 1% share of that market will give 1 RLC a price of $50, (a 10,000%+ increase compared to today's price)

It's like you don't like money or something anons

I don't care if it's scifi tech or the founders will personally suck me off. If you're paying with BTC but atomic swap to RLC to pay someone, who will then instantly atomic swap back because they don't want to be exposed to holding a shitcoin, no one is holding. Owning a coin for less than a second to add a pointless step to a transaction does fuck all for its valuation. Look up money velocity, VM = PT. The product of the velocity and the market cap is the product of price and transaction volume. A single dollar bill could fuel the whole world economy if it changed hands fast enough, and crypto can change hands in milliseconds.
For example, 1 second transaction (buy RLC to sell RLC) gives money velocity of 31536000 (seconds in a year). Entire world GDP is $78 trillion. $78 trillion / 31536000 is ~$2.5 million. That's ten times less than the current marketcap, if the entire world GDP is buying using RLC. This token's value, like all other such useless tokens, is based on people not doing the math and buying in to speculative hype.

But thats fucking wrong, retard.

>it'll just be a price intermediate that people are incentivised to transparently buy and immediately sell to navigate this imposed roadblock with a minimum of hassle.

So is ETH for anyone who isn't a speculator and want to actually use the blockchain for its concrete applications.

At the end of the day it doesn't matter anyway, people who will use iexec be forced to buy and sell RLC in order to use the network and the ecosystem, the fact they do it without knowing it or have to go buying the RLC by themselves has no economic importance.

Sure they can try to fork the entire thing to just run it with ETH but good luck doing it without the team who built the technology, who has the user/worker base, who provides support and who has all these partnerships with institutions and companies.

I understand what your hypothesis but I disagree. I would say 89m/total computational power consumption on the iExec platform is the base value of RLC. Servers don't run for free.
If big mining rigs put their hardware to running iExec (such as Genesis Mining), the RLC will have to at the very least, cover the cost of running such an operation (and then a margin).
Currently bitcoin mining uses about 3x more energy than a small country. As more workers join and more businesses utilise the system, the resource output per RLC will increase and thus the price.

But there's no reason for RLC to have that value. Just because it's associated with something hypothetically valuable doesn't mean it gets that value. The guy who drives you to your billion dollar negotiation gets none of it, because market forces.

See that pump in June? I held since this thing was on exchanges and it performed so shitty and boring in that alt-boom that I sold my huge bags. Not even hours later it had that pump. I will never buy it again for that reason.

Well... only time will tell whom is the better soothsayer between the 2 of us.Win or lose, I am very excited to see how the cryptomarket develops - and shall continue to accumulate/hodl RLC

Just link me to their github page where they have any code that could possibly allow for super-computing tasks to be distributed to multiple independent agents. Or even the barebones how how they intend to achieve this.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

>The product of the velocity and the market cap is the product of price and transaction volume. A single dollar bill could fuel the whole world economy if it changed hands fast enough, and crypto can change hands in milliseconds.
>milliseconds.

They literally can't, at least the ones using blockchain technology, also we have no idea how atomic swap will work economically wise since it basically is 2 transactions with their own fees which appears at one.

Also your logic is that an entity (being a person or a company) would not want to take the risk to hold RLC by fear of it losing values but why would they fear that when the supply is deflationary and the need for processing power will inevitably grow?
In fact they are pushed to hold because the biggest risk would be that speculation or growing demand would make the price skyrocket.

If I resume your entire hypothesis is that the cryptocurrencies will be able to move so fast in the future that their marketcap will crash.
Sell all your ethereum and bitcoin in this case because LN and Plasma will ruin you too.

Github - github.com/iExecBlockchainComputing

Software development kit - github.com/iExecBlockchainComputing/iexec-sdk

Tutorial - katacoda.com/sulliwane/scenarios/hello-world

iExec Explorer: explorer.iex.ec/ropsten

Thank you for your patience in waiting.

This is just the start. Granted it is not the complete package but it is v1 of their v5 roadmap, delivered on time and in budget

Chapter 7
iex.ec/app/uploads/2017/04/iExec-WPv2.0-English.pdf

All the articles published by Fedak since more than 15 years.
scholar.google.fr/scholar?hl=fr&as_sdt=0,5&q=Gilles fedak&btnG=

Its not even a nigger coin, its a nigger token.
Fuck off scamming cunts.

You know Pajeet, shitting in every single topic on Veeky Forums that doesn't talk about your coin won't pump it.

If you're waiting for confirmations and doing this onchain then it'll take a few seconds for a block, but any reasonable future application will use payment channels (lightning/raiden) with practically instant transaction times.
>they are pushed to hold because the biggest risk would be that speculation or growing demand would make the price skyrocket.
"The price will go up because people buy and hold because the price is going up"
This is why people think crypto is a ponzi or tulips. If your only plan for value is based on constant price rising, you've created a speculative bubble at best, a ponzi at worst, and a shitcoin without doubt.
>Sell all your ethereum and bitcoin in this case because LN and Plasma will ruin you too.
You have to hold ETH and BTC to use lightning and plasma, and there's an intrinsic need for the blockchain they are running on to have a coin. They are the base case, and anything that uses the same blockchain but not the same token needs to have an independent reason for value or it's a worthless shitcoin.

But what do you get in return for offering your CPU cycles to this distributed supercomputer?

>"The price will go up because people buy and hold because the price is going up"
That's not what I'm saying, the price will go up because the demand for token will go up since there is a limited supply of tokens and a growing demand at the same time.

>You have to hold ETH and BTC to use lightning and plasma
Why? I could totally do fiat -> ETH -> do a transaction to use the Dapp -> fiat, especially with oracles in the future, no need to bother at all holding ETH for more than seconds.

>They are the base case, and anything that uses the same blockchain but not the same token needs to have an independent reason for value or it's a worthless shitcoin.
We went full circle, I think the token value will be determined by its user/worker base, the ecosystem built around it and the iexec company support, also it gives them the flexibility to add features on top of it that ETH doesn't have/want if there is a need for it like a voting system or whatever.
Finally iexec uses a proof-of-contribution protocol and I'm not sure it would be doable with ETH, I will ask the devs about it during the AMA.

>the price will go up because the demand for token will go up since there is a limited supply of tokens and a growing demand at the same time.
Speculative demand. As we've discussed, it's already far overvalued for anything other than speculation. Conversely; if the price spends some time going down, the whole system collapses. Everything goes down sometime.
>fiat -> ETH -> do a transaction to use the Dapp -> fiat
At the moment, fiat -> crypto transactions are slow, high-fee, and not trustless. Assuming a trustless fiat-pegged token or stablecoin gets figured out, then yes it will likely make its way to the top of coinmarketcap when the next crash comes, and eventually replace all or most use cases of all the unstable tokens and coins it replaces. I have some long-term positions anticipating this.
>proof-of-contribution
Nothing concrete I could find, but it just looks like their billing method for compute resources. Totally independent of which token they use.
>token value will be determined by its user/worker base
Token value is based on who's buying and who's selling. Doesn't matter if a billion people are using it if they all sell as soon as they can.

Huge scam, these assholes dont have CPUs to power their so called super network, they need volunteers to give them processing power. Complete joke. How is running dapps on some guys computer going to keep it safe. Shitty scam - stay away.

Poo Pee Poo Poo Loo Cash.