I fucking hate myself

I fucking hate myself

I spent MONTHS losing only about 17 pounds, and in less than a week somehow I gain 14 back. How the fuck is this even fair? I didn't even eat differently

I have utter contempt for myself

Maybe you just have to take a big poo.

>I didn't even eat differently
?? Explain

I recommend losing way more than 17 pounds before going off a diet. 14 pounds is probably just waterweight m8. I personally took a very short break every 25 to 30 pounds lost.

I usually drink 8 bottles of water a day, eat a few granola bars, and have the regular dinner. That's how it hasn't been since I have dieted

I haven't taken a break

I hope to Christ it's waterweight or I'll just start puking my guts out to lose weight. I'm fucking tired of trying so hard and it being all thrown away

what is this diet you're on

It's a diet that's always worked for me. Eat a few granola bars throughout the day and drink a shitton of water. Of course have lunch and dinner too

Are you doing any exercise as well? Aside from the immediate calorie burn (which isn't much), you burn more calories passively.

Also, don't sweat the weight gain. Your body reflects your habits over TIME. Lifters plateau and have to deload sometimes. They don't stop lifting because of it, they just push through because they know there's more strength on the other side.
You gained some weight back. It happens. Push through it because your habits will dictate what is on the other side.

Just get swole enough it doesnt matter. I get light exercise and shit sometimes even in my free time. I dont keep track of that shit. Just be active.

If you dont have any gains to worry about just puke it out.
I'm abnormally capable of emptying my stomach by flexing my upper abs and every time my weight gets out of control I just skip digestion.
It helps that proteins are heavier than fats so they float inside there and are the first to come out

I recently moved and have been miserable here, and I don't really exercise

>weight loss fags

Is there anyone more annoying and pathetic? Unless your primary focus is GAINING MUSCLE your diet is for naught. Also 17lbs is a pathetic amount to lose over months unless you're actually not that fat i.e you're skinny fat trying to get abs i.e start fucking lifting NOW. Stop crying and keep going, you think you earned anything because you put in effort for a few months? GET AFTER IT.

Mood can have a big effect on your weight.

Exercise can help your mood. Even something as simple as yoga can help you while also giving you strength, balance and flexibility. Apparently eating a ton of veggies works even better, though so I don't know maybe try that. These things are not going to cure the psychological roots behind your unhappiness, but it will positively affect your mental state.

Hang in there and keep up with the healthier habits. You counting calories at all?

wannabe gymbro pls go
why isn't this board 18 or older?

Get an app like MyFitnessPal and actually count your calories. It's ohysically impossible to gain 14 pounds without eating a shitton too many calories. It's a commom phenomena of fat peope being absolutely incapable of estimating anywhere close to hoe much they're actually eating unless hey log every sigle thin precisely. Also granola bars aren't goos for weight losd at all. You should be incrasing proteins and vegetables as a percentage of what you eat and working to eliminate all processed/ artificial carbohydrates suvh as granola bars.

I stopped counting but still eat the same amount, but it differs for dinner

His post reeks of idiot, but, it is not that hard to lose 10 lbs a month if you are fat, and honestly, it's the ideal course of action.

The sooner you get really lean, the sooner you can bulk and gain some real muscle as opposed to the pitiful amount you gain cutting as an untrained

there is a modicum of merit to his posting, he is just annoying and pretentious

As you lose weight your TDEE will lower, meaning, you will either need to eat less or move more to maintain the same rare of weight loss

keep counting. There's really no objective way to know what's going on with your diet without monitoring it. It sounds tedious, but you're also changing your diet for a reason. You will lose the weight again.

>he is just annoying and pretentious
lol go read your post again. pot calling the kettle black

Thanks for the tip.

It's probably because of this move. It's really fucked me up

Adults don't make self-pitying threads on Veeky Forums bemoaning their lack of weight loss progress after failing to track food intake or perform any meaningful amount of excercise. What does OP want us to say other than try harder and keep going?

>I'm on a diet that's always worked for me.
>Guys, I'm having a tough time losing weight.

You sound like a fuckwit mate. Don't say you're dieting because you snack on granola bars and drink a lot of water between lunch and dinner. Your "diet" is shit and you're eating too much.

Actually over the course of 3 months that would equate to ~1.5lbs per week, which is a good number.

Get out. Don't you dare post in this thread again

>It's really fucked me up
You've had enough sympathy in this thread. Go post on /adv/ if you want advice for coping with your depression. Either you want it enough to do what it takes or you don't, it's binary.

adults do a ton of shit you don't like
adults even go onto Peruvian alpacca chatrooms to try and lecture other adults about things that don't affect them.

Take a break from the internet for a bit.

Fine man. Just realise that OP fucked around and will likely NEVER achieve his goals unless he takes responsibility for his actions and commits to a proper weight loss and exercise plan. You can have nice feelings or you can have the truth. I won't post again so don't worry about responding to me.