Tfw 6 months of cutting 1600 cal a day lifting 5x a week look the exact same

tfw 6 months of cutting 1600 cal a day lifting 5x a week look the exact same

help me

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutrients_calculator.htm
amazon.com/dp/B00686OYGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to roid out user and reach your true potential. You don't have enough muscle to cut desu

You have no muscle. You also didn't follow your diet. Gain like 30 pounds over 8 months, then cut like 20.

Why the fuck are you cutting you autistic skelly? EAT EAT EAT (probably somewhere in the range of 3k calories).

op here
went from 74kg
to 67kg
5"9

>5'9"
When will they learn.

i have big man boobs and a gut

when will all this fat go then i will bulk argh

kill you are elf

What's your lifting routine and diet?

its really bad
monday legs 5x10
tuesday biceps
wednesday chest 5x10
thurs back and shoulder 5x10
friday catch up day/cardio 5x10

i dont lift too heavy becuase i feel too weak most of my sets are all 40kg i only weigh 67 tho

as for diet i IF and try to get as much protein as possivble

You are skinny fat mate. You need to be eating WAY more than 1600 a day

If you think your strat will work you are beyond saving, I guarantee that when you continue to make 0 gains you will eventually give up

isnt it possible to go down to a low bodyfat then bulk
i just want to be able to take my shirt off ect then get big

Ok, first you have very little fat as is. Second, you have to actually develop fucking muscle to have something to cut down to other unless your goal is to be a complete skeleton. Now stop it with the damn body dysmorphia and starting eating!

What exercises do you do and what are your working weights? What weights did you begin with when you started lifting.

bro what is that fucking picture angle? that fuckin greasy hair-trailed fat pouch hanging like a pizza joint awning above your dick and balls is NOT a set of abs, and you crunching down like a gorilla with your shirt off in what looks like a mcdonalds bathroom isn't making you look any more swole either

No. No it is not. Your not eating enough to sustain muscle growth so you body isn't going to respond.

From here, you can ignore literally everyone in this thread who are trying to help you and continue to have no gains for another 6 months OR you can go eat some damn food.

not meant to be a flattering phtograph

I appreciate your advice
im currently eating 1600 a day my maitienece is 2600 what do you reccomend i eat or should i just read sticky

Yeah but you know how lifters take pictures when they're flexing and from good angles? You did the exact opposite. Of course you look like shit, that's what you went for.

i just wanna get rid of man tits then bulk dont wanna be a skelly

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

>Doesn't have any muscles

>Wants to cut

Are you retarded? Eat at surplus and build some muscle first you idiot

to showcase how i look, becuase in the mirror i dont look to bad but i have to show a bad photo

3200-3600 calories is the range I'd suggest but do your own research as well.

It also looks like your doing half a german volume training program when your lifting. You should try lifting heavier at 5x5 or lighter for 10x10 and alternate between them.

You look better than before.

what's your diet like?

i want to get rid of fat tho
from my understading cutting is also losing weight

>that fuckin greasy hair-trailed fat pouch hanging like a pizza joint awning above your dick and balls is NOT a set of abs

holy shit roasted kek

Dude you don't have man tits. Grow your pecs and they'll stop being so flabby. And to grow your pecs, what do you have to do?

Here's a hint it starts with an E and ends with a T, three letter word.

You are not being smart. Bulk first, then cut. You are skinnyfat, but you won't be doing any good by cutting when you are at your level of skinny. Cutting first really only applies to actual fat people.

The human body requires fat though... even the fittest body builders still have fat on their body.

thank you
1600 cals a day as much protein as i can

you are very helpfull thank you

hehe

thank you
thanks mate

bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutrients_calculator.htm
amazon.com/dp/B00686OYGQ

OP HERE
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME ADVICE/INSULTED ME

i will bulk now
thank you

>look the exact same
>went from 74kg to 67kg
that's only 7kg difference, I gained 15kg and I still look the same

what are you expecting to achieve?

Thank you

get rid of my body fat
that makes me self concious
then build muscle

How old are you? You might still be growing or something. And since you have no body hair it's not that unlikely, you look like you're 17 or something

Wtf will you cut down to you fool? You have no muscles to cut down to. First eat a lot and build some muscles then go an cut

19 in 17 days
i cant beileve i was so blinded

7 kilograms in 6 months is not good progress
most likely you're underestimating your caloric intake

i suggest bulking for 6 months and then cutting

I think this is what i must do
thanks

Pull your pants up
Start eating more good food
Start lifting heavy weights.

You're not getting enough proteins
You're not eating as few calories as you think
You're not eating as much as you should and went into starvation mode
You're retaining too much water
Your hormones are fucked up

Choose your answer

cutting is best when you have 0 muscles retard, that way all you lose is fat.

weak bait.

Is this bait? Wtf is that routine man... Have you read the sticky? Googled ANYTHING? Watched youtube reviews of common programs? Jesus dude....

1. Get a program, a real one. Don't alter it, don't make up your own, don't be more clever than someone smarter than you in regards lifting. SL,Candito's linear, PHUL something that is well known and just do that, not some make believe shit a gym bro told you like you're currently doing
2. Count your calories. Properly, not some half ass guessing shit you've obviously been doing. Spend $15 on an electronic scale, weigh your shit and record it. Plenty of free apps, I use myfitnesspal, others do it fine too, just actually record it because you're obviously not being diligent atm. Eat at 200-500 surplus and weight yourself weekly to make sure you are gaining some weight. Adjust surplus to ensure weight gain ~0.25-5kg/week.

3. Sleep 7-8 hours a night.

Trust mate, we believe you have a bad angle... It's whatever the one is your camera is at on any given moment...

May seem harsh mate but gotta acknowledge the reality of your situation if you want to correct it. Hug boxes are from your uni or reddit. You'll get told how it is here.