Bad breath

ITT we discuss solutions for bad breath

How to know if you have bad breath in the first time?
>lick top of hand
>wait 10sec for it to dry
>smell you hand
>if it skinks you have bad breath

Bad breath is largely caused by candida with might be caused by mercury poisoning.

You can see it if you have a white tongue.
>women even get candida on bagina
>men on benis

You can find mercury in fish and stuff but you find it mainly in tooth finlling amalgams wich are composed of 50% mercury.

If you have bad breath and lots of tooth fillings it might be it.
>I have 8 and candida
Of course you better remove them all.

Fortunately, there are solutions in nutrition.
Silica rich foods are a solution to mercury poisonning. Eating more will help you getting rid of your smelly breath.

Diatomaceous earth is composed of 80% of silica
>good for hairs
>good for nails
>good for skin
>natural pesticide
>Improves Joint, Bones and Ligaments Health

I take 2 teaspoons daily before bed and already feel like I fixed my bad breath after 1 week.

Also never take too much of it at once or you'll shit literal bricks

Interresting readings:
>westonaprice.org/

Feel free to contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nFeb6YBftHE
pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/j150516a002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga just brush your teeth, brush your tongue, floss, and get a dental cleaning every 6 months. Chew some gum or grab a mint when going out.

Not that hard.

get a tongue scraper.

>Nigga just brush your teeth, brush your tongue, floss, and get a dental cleaning every 6 months.

This. Holy shit, it's not complicated.

>Nigga just brush your teeth, brush your tongue, floss, and get a dental cleaning every 6 months
I did it as well, and I scrap my tongue daily but I end up smelling bad anyway.

Don't forget to check for tonsil stones. All that brushing and flossing won't mean shit if those smelly fuckers are lingering in the back of your throat

Good to know

I have been brushing my teeth and tongue and been flossing too. My breath still smells like shit. When I sneeze the spray of it smells also. The fuck!

Are you sick? Could it be drainage?

Good dental hygiene and always carry a pack of gum with you for when you consider your own breath questionable. I can't believe more people don't do this and walk around with rancid breath

Also, a fun way to pass time and make cool rocks by adding some salt, ammonia and bleach

Yeah yeah mustard gas and stuff

Floss, brush, don't get acid reflux.

It's pretty simple.

oil pulling.
/thread

are you literally retarded
candida has nothing to do with mercury poisoning and amalgams have absolutely nothing to do with it either. The most mercury you're exposed to is from tomatos and tobacco if you smoke.
Silica won't help you for shit because it's completely fucking insoluble in anything short of HF, it's literally fucking sand. Choline-stabilized orthosilicic acid is a different thing, but it's a) significantly more expensive b) doesn't do shit for your breath, it improves your nails, hair and possibly collagen tissues.
fucking brush your teeth, tongue and floss, consider mouthwash also and you're good forever
if I got baited I don't care, too much retards buy silica supplements which are literally crushed sand with 0% bioavailability.

t. Dr. goldberg

t. PhD in medicinal chemistry with an interest in nutrition and supplementation

You did it too late and already have Gum disease and decaying teeth

>Lying on the internet
Stop trying to derail the threat

Brush your fucking teeth, drink lots of water, don't eat garlic, have stuff in your stomach, floss your teeth. Dumb asses

I take DE for parasites and candida, but only take 1 tablespoon. My problem is that I never take it for more than 5 days in a row then I slack off. How long did it take you to build up to two spoonfuls? What about supplementing selenium to help detox hard metals?

Lads get this brush. I haven't even thought about bad breath in years.

youtube.com/watch?v=nFeb6YBftHE

Is there anything outside of prescribed anti-fungals for oral thrush?

Been on Nystatin and Fluconazole and neither did shit.

pubs.acs.org/doi/pdf/10.1021/j150516a002
solubility of amorphous silica under pH of 8: lower than 0.02%. Intestinal pH is between 1 and 7.5. Meaning you absorb less than 0.1 miligram per gram of your overpriced sand.
Take your shilling to some women's health and beauty forums, you're not welcome here.

I take 2 teaspoon, it must be like a tablespoon in quantity.
Try to take it for a month daily I already have results after 7 days.
Also I make nice turds now.
take diatomaceous earth. it's cheap and seems to work.
>food grade only.

lol you cant cure a fungal infection with silica

Fungus is very similar to animal cells, which means it's very hard to treat, and if we could treat it with silica doctors wouldnt be prescribing anti-fungals that give harsh side-effects

Keep taking it, also take a good probiotic and prebiotic. Bacteria and fungus compete

yeah I'll probably ask for a longer script

I had 7 days of fluc, maybe I needed longer

Thanks for the advice user.

How can I go about removing all my tooth fillings? Are the white ones ok though?

Is this some kinda pyramid scheme bro?
You tryna trick your fellow broskis you Jew?

Dude I just read about this mercury poisoning and the main symptom is crawling sensation which I have from 2 years. Do you also experienced that because its literally killing me and stupid doctors cant help me. I also have white tongue

Yes user. Trust some random user rather than med school educated doctors.

Fucking retard piece a shit.

I just drink enough coffee so that the coffee smell overwhelms all the othbers

Man fuck you Since 2 years I can barely sleep because fucking crawling sensations.
I went to tons of doctors they keep telling me shit like
>its in your head user take a chill pill xDDDDD
I am tired of this stupid crawling I WANT IT TO STOP

bump

How do you take it? mix it in water or something?

>dental cleaning every 6 months
are you a dentist and a jew?

floss at least a few times a week. get a tongue scrubber and actually use it.

bonus points if you get a dental scaler and go over your teeth every once in a while.

Bad breath doesn't just come from your mouth, it's the air you're breathing out. If you drink and smoke and eat shit your breath will be bad. Drink more water.

This.

>drink and smoke and eat shit

And when you have acid reflux your esophagus is open, venting all that shit every time you open your mouth.

It is all in your head though.

Anyone tried oil pulling ?

Mix with whater

It works pretty well. Most people start getting a reaction with it around the 4th or 5th day from the candida die off. I believe its called the herxheimer reaction or something similar. You might get a bad headache, stomach cramps, and constipation among other things. It lasts a day or two depending on how severe you had it. After that it gets much better. Make sure you look into leaky gut if you have candida. Leaky gut can cause all kinds of symptoms and you'll want to heal up your intestine from all the damage the candida has done. Unfortunately a regular doctor will tell you it's all in your head, but a good naturopath will help you out. Of course all the pharmaceuticals want you to think it's snake oil, and of course almost all of the people shilling against it have never been to one themselves. Personally I was desperate and after regular docs shut me down I went to a naturopath for help and she helped me take control of my life over an autoimmune condition. Good luck