Rate Thread

How am I looking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BDPnZYtmFd0
instagram.com/jay_mihalovich/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Zyzz? Is that you? I thought you died

"You" kinda look like you have downs here.

are you foetal alchohol zyzz or something

you look like 2 cycles

cerebral palzyzz

You look like Santi Cazorla on roids.

what the fuck did you do

Multiple sclerozyzz

Bloated generic zyzz clone desu

Kill yourself

>imma sikkunt m8
>not a sad cunt

down's zyzzdrome

Those are some weird places to take pics of you almost naked. Are you a parking lot prostitute?

uhh wtf is going on. Looks similar to zyzz, same tacky hairstyle and face posing in what im pretty sure is the same gym he went to.

it's zyzz but photoshopped somehow, I think the eyelids are droopier and the skin is desaturated

Don't think so
I mean it is the same gym. But I think the shit style and hair is just part of the culture there

Wtf, jeff side is a manlet? He's barely taller than chestbrah and we all know how zyzz took the eigth gene in his family.

pretty sure hes been confirmed as roughly 5'10 by multiple people.

Not really surprising he would sell himself as 6'0 coming from someone so concerned with their own looks. Hes good looking and is a fitness model (where height really isn't as big a deal) so it doesn't really hurt his career if he isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=BDPnZYtmFd0
anyone know the song name?
inb4 darude sandstorm

you are trying real hard to look like zyzz

wtf is up with your skin tho? roids really fucked you over huh?

y u got spots nigga?

I think chestbrah is standing closer to the camera in that picture which gives the illusion that there's not much of a height difference.

I've met chestbrah and I'd say he's 5'8".

its instagram.com/jay_mihalovich/

Anyone knows this dudes name? I've stumbled on his Instagram account few days ago, can't find it now

Like a cunt

>instagram.com/jay_mihalovich/
Holy shit this is real.

I actually thought these pics were like bad photoshops of zyzz.

This guy actually looks like a retarded cousin haha but the resemblance is uncanny.

Jeff's nipple are camera shy as fuck

Hey what's up man? This is at least the second time you've started a thread asking for "opinions" about how you look. You feeling alright? I'm gonna have to ask you to keep the validation seeking on Instagram.