How long do I have to lift to fuck slutty college girls?

How long do I have to lift to fuck slutty college girls?

>BRRREAAAAAPPFPPFFFP

BRRAAAAAPPFF

you dont have to lift at all

Why are American higher ed so obsessed with Greek memes?

>The word meme is a shortening (modeled on gene) of mimeme (from Ancient Greek μίμημα pronounced [míːmɛːma] mīmēma, "imitated thing", from μιμεῖσθαι mimeisthai, "to imitate", from μῖμος mimos, "mime")

Why not go to clubs in big cities and fuck up and coming models instead

Don't need to lift at all

If you read some PUA books and apply the skills you will be drowning in pussy

That looks cold

>girls

From all the murderers,rapists,pedophiles,foot fags,weaboos,bronies
We can agree that fart fags are the worse?

flanel, blue and white and (maybe) the sweater girl have good butts, the rest is shit

>PUA books

Are they credible, any recommendations? I mean, do they even work if applied? It just seems like a bunch of scam artists trying to profit off of desperate virgins and fedora fatasses.

>It just seems like a bunch of scam artists trying to profit off of desperate virgins and fedora fatasses
Correct. If you need a book to lose your virginity I have some bad news for you.

>muh footfags are bad
Fuck off. Feet are the most feminine part of a woman and it's not even gross. You assholes let diaper fucks post unhindered but the moment someone posts feet you all start crying.

They are bullshit marketed toward losers. But they are based on one nugget of truth- if you approach and hit on girls constantly you will eventually find some drunk/desperate enough to sleep with you.

BRRAAAAAAAAPPPHFTPT

No they aren't, they are for losers and are extremely awkward when the tactics are used irl
Ever wonder how many of the girls that give away their numbers in the pua videos text back?
Also don't go to parties with a plan to get laid
Go to parties to have fun, if you have some fucking game plan to talk to people your a fucking loser. If people like you enough to fuck you then they will fuck you
Nobody wants to fuck someone who only cares about getting laid

BFLLLLAAPPPP
BRAAAAP
PTFTTPFTTTTL
BROOOOOOOP
BFTLCHRCHLT
POOOOOOOOOOHBRLRLR

Girls still in college will pretty much stick to only fucking other college guys and grad students on campus. But once they graduate and get to the real world off campus (age 22+), they will pretty much fuck anything that shows them attention as long as you aren't wrinkly, fat, bald, or poor. I'm 49 years old and have been fucking women in their early 20s since I finished undergrad in 1988. Once a college educated woman hits 26-27, they will want a serious commitment. Drop them at that point and find yourself another naive fresh 22 year old. Rinse and repeat.

Getting Veeky Forums has wrecked my standards, first thing I thought of when seeing that pic is that they need to squat more.

This, plus I like the emphasis on being confident, otherwise the rest of PUA content is cringe worthy autistic tier.

>Girls still in college will pretty much stick to only fucking other college guys and grad students on campus
Nah

I'm now only attracted to grils who fart now. II imagine them farting all the time and rate them accordingly to their farts or potential for fart.

Thanks Veeky Forums

I have asperger. How would people see me if I pretended to be a PUA?

BBBRRRAAAAAAFFFPPPPPTTTT

Same brah, bunch of untrained asses

Fart fags derail fetish threads, so no. I hope they stay.

>feet are bad

fuck off faggot cuck

>Implying squatting improved ass shape.

Go tell that to a chick with a natural thicc booty, i.e latina/black/eastern blocc chicc

Guarantee that "natural thicc booty" would look even better with some squats.

Squating improves your whole lower body dipshit.

>muscle growth in the legs and ass
>firm and tight legs/booty

>PUA books
You fucking idiot

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>just turned 24
>starting to get really aesthetic and noticing mires
>just found out gf is pregnant
>I'll never get to be the alpha stud that bangs out sloots

What's the point? Despite ruining my gf and child's life I still want to break up with her so that I can be a selfish arrogant cunt that bangs a ton of girls and travels and shit. I have serious problems

>having a child out of wedlock

Might as well just be deadbeat for the rest of your life.

Ur supposed to have children around 30
That way you get a chance to be chad

Ok if this is a serious post: If you don't see a future with you and girlfriend then fine, end it, don't stay together because of the child, I've seen that go terribly wrong.

However this is equally your fuckup and despite your insatiable desire to lift and bang, if you're not there for the upbringing of the child you will A) Regret it at a much later date. and B) Everyone close to you will consider you a top level cunt.

You can still lift and see girls while not fucking up your child's upbringing. Difficult for sure, but prioritise for fucksake man.

I'd say it's more of a status/social thing than anything else. Kind of like how if there are hot girls in your highschool, you're not going to go out of your way to look for hot girls at another highschool.

But then again the only girls i've fucked have been college girls from Clemson, College Of Charleston, USC, and a few others, and I don't go to any of those.

But I can definitely see where you'd think the majority of girls are like that, because I agree with you. 70-90% only find other college guys attractive.

>do they even work if applied?
>approach dozens of drunk sluts at clubs/bars every night
>eventually find one drunk/thirsty/depserate eought tho fuck
Not really rocket surgery

Banging a ton of girls is fun and all but it loses meaning after a while. It's just pussy after all, a deep connection with your gf and caring for your child should be more important, don't throw it away on some poser lifestyle

I'm planning to go to uni after I get out the navy. I'll be about 25 when I get out. Will the girls be weirded out by the age gap and avoid me like the plague?

>You can still lift and see girls while not fucking up your child's upbringing. Difficult for sure, but prioritise for fucksake man.

How do I do this though? I'm afraid that if I break up with my gf she will move to her hometown which is a good 8 hours away. I don't make much money, I'd basically be broke from child support and bills.

Really, she's a great girl and would do anything for me, but I feel totally unfulfilled when I think that it's only her that I'll have sex with. Open relationship wouldn't work either because I wouldn't want her to sleep with another guy.

This. Don't abandon your kid user, my dad was never around for me and it made life really fucking hard growing up. Still have residual daddy issues; I subconsciously work to please any older man in my life, be it a random customer or just some old bloke who wants to chat. Can't fucking help it.
>where are you dad

Seriously, I used to be like that but now everytime I meet someone that acts like the way I used to I realize that I wasn't an adult then and they aren't either.

If she decides to move to her hometown there isn't a great deal you can do about it. Unless she has some serious mental health issues or bad criminal record custody is pretty much on the woman's side and there is nothing you can do about it. Hopefully she won't and she'll see the merit of having the child's father nearby, but if not, you're going to have to do what you can from a long-distance view, even if its just child support or seeing the child on a rare basis.

Alternatively you could have some self control and ditch the party life for the upbringing of the child and stability of the relationship - if shes such a great girl as you say, you're going to be disappointed with banging club sluts user, what people don't tell you is it gets old real quick, and lonely. (Source: Experience.)

My dad wasn't around for most of it, but when he was he would be really fucking mean or he'd fake to be nice.

He owes me 9k in child support

Feed her the abortion pills then push her down a staircase

Nah.

Well it depends how you look. At 25 all the 19 year old girls I worked with where shocked when they found out I wasn't 21.

24 turning 25 shortly and girls usually put me at 19-21.

Feels good.

>tfw you're 20 and girls think you're over 25

I guess it's time to just start grabbing them by the pussy trumpman style

>Feet are the most feminine part of a woman

>women have anatomical features men don't have at all
>says 'the most feminine part' is something they both share

Good one

it's a one-off achievement to bang college sloots.

It's fucked because I know that it isn't the right thing to do.

But growing up I never got that much sexual attention. I've only had sex with 4 girls (including her) and hooked up with about 10 more (blowjobs but no sex).

Now I'm 24, I'm attractive, and I'm getting a huge amount of sexual attention, and I so fucking badly want to act on it. I had a MILF literally ask me to fuck her the other day at the gym (we see each other there all the time). I never had these opportunities growing up, so I never though about what kind of lifestyle I could have if it was an option. When I go to class I'm constantly hit on by 18-22 year old chicks, I had a whole conversation with these 2 bitties about creampies and why I love them so much. I easily could have turned that into a threesome if I didn't have a GF. I got both of their numbers and they are roommates, fucking jackpot.

I just feel really held back right now. Maybe it will change when the baby comes.

Damn Op, those are some guly assess.
Pic related is great.

Not really PUA per se, but Mark Manson's Models.

it's a one-off achievement to have a child and care that he turns out to be a decent human being and not disappoint the mother too

>men's feet and women's feet are the exact same

Theres no reason you can't achieve both

ugly asses

It seems from the guy's previous post that he's sexually repressed and didn't get that much action during childhood/puberty and really wants to act on it now that he's better looking.

In my mind the decision to bang college girls and abandon the mother and child is not worth the high of fucking a few girls. He'll be villified by his whole environment for making that decision. And it's not just he reaction from other people, it will eat him from the inside what he did after he achieves a few one night stands.

That's what I think at least. You have options to fuck girls if you're in a relationship and you can do that if you feel like it but it's not a one way street

I'd recommend Art of Seduction by Robert Green
The author in general has some great books, and some of the advice there worked for me so I can't complain.
It's easy to find d a free pdf online if you're worried about being scammed

Oh, I wasn't responded to the guy with a child. Was just stating that banging sluts isn't a consistent achievement, but one of those milestones most people want. Like a 3way.

He should definitely stay with the child, and find out the thing which works most for him to be a good dad. He can still be a deviant, as long as it doesnt imperil the relationship with his child. He will probably suck at it, but thats life.

>I'm 49 and still fucking women in their 20's
I guarantee that most adults your age see you as a creepy cradle-robber, and most adults in their 20's see you as the exact same. The only women fucking you have a laundry list of daddy issues. Everyone your age has settled down and is living happily, while you chase tail like a horny highschooler despite being nearly 50. Kill yourself.

Uma truman.

Coach Corey Wayne, read the book you virgin.

You don't have to lift, but I wish it were that easy. In college, it's all about social circles, reputation, and observed value. It sad to say but if you aren't in their click then you're probably not going to be banging them. Unless you meet them on tinder but that's a different beast.

*BRAAAAPFFFPTPBPT*
*POOOOOFFTTT*
*SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEBLOOORTT*

Literally just cheat on her

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

agreed. but they all probably think they're smoking hot cuz

>wymn

>slutty college girls

you could literally-*BRAPPP* oh yes my love.. *FTPSHHHHH* bring those brown buns closer... *PBFBFFFFFFFFSPLOOSH* heheh yes keep it coming my mouth is your toilet *BRIPPPPPLOP* *slurrrrp* *gulp* ohohoho quite divine my little poot princess

The dude can do whatever he wants, he's fucking legal adults, not children.

>be in a decent fraternity
>dont be fat
crush puss

Looked it up. Cookie-cutter "genius" ""life coach"" who has simple tricks to make your dreams come true.

LMAOing @ ur life for falling for this

>Unwanted Dad with 24

Game over man. Enjoy your next 20+ years

who the fuck cares what other 49 year olds think?

shittiest meme to date

Delete thi-*BRAPPP* oh yes my love.. *FTPSHHHHH* bring those brown buns closer... *PBFBFFFFFFFFSPLOOSH* heheh yes keep it coming my mouth is your toilet *BRIPPPPPLOP* *slurrrrp* *gulp* ohohoho quite divine my little poot princess

just don't go on the PUA forums and you'll be fine

χαχαχ kλασσιkο μεμε μλkα. μηπως εισαι σε kανα ομας kωλαφος στο fb?

Which one do u think smells the worst?

you don't have to lift to fuck any girls

you either can or can't

Feet are definitely the least attractive part of the female, what the fuck is wrong with you user?

Double your Dating by David DeAngelo and Escalation Ladder by Vin Dicarlo

Just torrent a batch of pua books and read em

Agreed

fag

It depends OP
How tall are you?
What does your face look like?
How much money do you have?
What is your social status/charisma?

Good fucking riddence. Only bad thing is that now every other car that passes by has his shitty "singing" playing out loud.

Έι πατρίδα, where can I find willing milfs and how do I approach them? It's my life's goal.

I was in a long term relationship for years before I found out about PUA books. Neil Strauss and "Mystery" actually do have their shit together when it comes to attracting women and the shit that they teach in their books actually works.

Don't listen to these autists, at BEST they have average success with women and think that you can't actually do any better without being a chad. They are probably just trying to keep you down.

Try "Rules of the Game" or "The Mystery Method" keep in mind that they are both around 10 years old at this point.

>his nation isn't founded on the principles of athenian democracy and roman law

Some Ph.D. student did some research on how it was all basically credible except for negging. I can't be bothered to look for it but it's there. It's linked somewhere on Wikipedia.

>I guarantee that most adults your age see you as a creepy cradle-robber, and most adults in their 20's see you as the exact same.
Who cares? I'm breaking no laws or hurting anyone.
>The only women fucking you have a laundry list of daddy issues.
Not my problem. I'm not trying to marry them.
>Everyone your age has settled down and is living happily,
Some. The 'living happily' part is debatable.

You don't have to be married to take care of the kid.

Humbly asking poster to kill himself

0 days

Just get a baggie of coke

That wasn't even a good example what you just posted.

This.

Look decent, be moderately Veeky Forums, act like you feel like hot shit, make them feel like you're somewhat interested but don't commit too hard or they'll scare off, close the deal once she's obviously interested in you and you've talked for at least 30 minutes somewhere

>I want random hookups with strangers more than I want to build a family for my child

Give some thought to the possibility that you've been seriously brainwashed by pop culture, user.

Starting a family is literally the most natural thing a human being can do. It's DEEP in our genes, and when everything is working naturally it's supposed to feel good. If these natural feelings aren't coming, somebody or something has fucked with you.