Buzzfeed 'Superhero' training

So Veeky Forums, Why are you not at 6.6% bodyfat yet? It only takes 30 days you know

youtu.be/okM3OYaBQGg

>buzzfeed

He looks not like 6.6%

>6.6%
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>6.6%
>Buzzfeed

Why is he not 6%? look at the machine.

Holy fuck these comments make me wanna die
>who else wanted to work out this year but didn't?
>who else is on a diet but still eating cake :)
>it all depends on your genetics

>women carry more %bf so they have to do more cardio
what the fuck

>lost 2.75 lbs
>and dropped his bmi 8% on top
Is this real life?

I'm more concerned about his shoulders. That just isn't possible in 30 days

>giving money to buzzfeed

not if you fall for Veeky Forums memes instead of reading buzzfeed :^)

check out the width of the clavicle in terms of ratio to his shoulder mass, the bone seems to have grown. It's just angle that shows the improvement to be that intense.

>6.6%
kek sure thing

Use adblock and dislike the video, they won't get any money and disliking the video will do more harm than the one view you added.

He improved his posture and grew some lats and delts for his V shape

>buzzfeed

>All of that cardio and body weight exercise
>Complete keto diet with no carbs and small portions

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG CMON!

All he's doing is flaring his lats and pushing his shoulders forward and out. In the first picture he's got them rolled back and pulled in at the sides.

Anyone can have those same 'gains' literally just by posing differently.

There's almost no difference at all between the before and after.

This is the only reason this stupid industry is worth so much money. They bullshit results to sell terrible workouts.
If people knew the truth that to get in incredible shape you literally just need a barbell, some plates and a speed rope the entire fitness industry would collapse over night.

It's just endless reinvention of the wheel; finding 1001 different ways to do absolutely fuck all with your workouts when you could just pick up some weights, do a simple program for 90 minutes and have, what normies consider, a beastly physique in 6-12 months.

kek the vid and buzzfeed as a whole is fake and gay and they should be shot like sick dogs. that said, i watched the whole thing just to see them dyel-fool around so i feel bad now for giving them ad revenue.

how are major news outlets so fucking stupid?
>not knowing that pretty much every bf% machine is innacurate
>actually can see this dude who is at the least 10% and THINKING HES 6.6
its pathetic

I'd hatefuck kelsey desu

I dont give a shit about buzz feed.

Whats a good alternative to squads and deadlifts that still give them natty leg gains?
I have no form training and I don't want to hurt my back. I have done both squats and dead lifts and my back feels weird.

Learn proper form.

how, watching videos doesn't work.

I think my stabilizers are fucked to due weird sitting posture

Read starting strength and start with empty bar for the squat, newfag

claims 6.6% bf (unlikely)
no muscle tone
so even if true, what would be the fucking point
ps fuck buzzfeed

how the fuck are battle ropes still a thing

That ain't 6.6%.

Buzzfeed = FAKE NEWS

Watch videos and film yourself squatting and deadlifting and compare yourself to said videos

I'm hoping after the Trump thing with them this week, that buzzfeed is on its slow and painful deathbed