How strong would you have to be to lift someone by the neck?

How strong would you have to be to lift someone by the neck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bB7fgX6H9_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cunt-level strong

you just gotta be angry enough

Vader wasn't strong. He had robotic limbs and used the force. Sith don't even lift.

he looked pretty beefy in that bacta tank

you're one of those fat neckbeards who thinks that they can power-up from screaming and *willing it* harder, aren't you?

Strength is strength. Wishing to be strong will not improve your muscles.

You would need considerably good shoulder raises, good back strength and great arms.

>bacta tank
just googled this. When tf did it stop being called a kolto tank?

googled it. Kolto is an older, inferior healing agent

It had always been bacta.

Kolto is from the old republic series(thousand years prior or whatever)

Tell that to Palpatine, faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=bB7fgX6H9_M

Kolto was a healing agent found on the Ocean planet Manaan, a neutral planet that supplied both the Republic and the Sith order.

Someone make a routine for this. I'm intrigued

You need to OHP double the bodyweight of the person you're lifting

Adrenaline from rage does improve your muscle recruitment and allows for more strength

A friend who was strongfat did it to a fat kid once. It's not hard if you shorten the distance between them and you and they have a wall behind them where you can press up with your body

you see that's what i thought at first, but do you really?

Best actor, best character.

No because you dont lift them over your head, you raise them a few inches off the ground.
Just try Dumbell OHP, with the same weight as the bodyweight of the person you want to lift, but lift it only half way and try to hold it for a couple seconds..

i dumbell press 40s for reps. So I can lift up a 80kg person?

i can OHP 60kg but i don't have any dumbbells

wat do?

oh wait no that would be two handed nvrmind

But your arm is also more in front of you than OHP so it think it'd be harder, more like you're doing a dumbell front raise with their bodyweight which would be almost impossible

Dont worry about it until you press at least a persons bodyweight with a barbell

Youd have to have pretty big hands or do it to a necklet

It doesn't matter how strong you are. In order to lift someone by then neck you would have to be taller than them.

When will they learn.

If this skinny fucker can do it, you can too

Do you have a picture?

He never said Vader was strong, he asked a question

Depends if its a manlet or not

That's clearly two hands

Just go to the playground and start with little kids and progressively work your way up to a teenager and then full sized adults

Make sure to wear a cape and mask so adults watching understand you're just practicing

>sith don't lift

Darth Maul was jacked

kek

>tfw finally necklifting lmao1teenager
feels good