SWOLE

YEA, SO I drink alot and I'm drunk right now, but I'm tryna get swole. I'm a bird chested boi with a high metabolism! Yea, I hope youre reading this in Eric Andre voice! Yea! I work at a pet resort and use the dog scale to weigh myself and I'm stuck at around 160!! Yeaaaa! Ever since late December I've been doing around 300 pushups every day/every other day! Then I found some pretty big weights curling weights in my garage and I've recently been using those! Yeaaa! Will drinking affect my gains and muscles stuffs! WHY AM I BARELY GAINING WEIGHT, do those powder things work like that? Can y'all help answer some of those questions!! AYEEEE! PIC COMPLETELY UNRELATED CAUSE IM DRUNK!!

Save me from myself

post pic of you

Buzz me mulatto

Holy shit

Is this a fucking meme?

I realize I'm fine as fuck, but I need a body to match.

Ideally, one day, I want to be Black Dynamite swole. But realistically I just was a chest. Some percolating pectorals. And a six pack. Ima bout to download that P90X for abs thing, but I really want a chest. And to gain some weight.

oh fuck saint peaches
my fucking sides, i love you

Wow. I guess the jokes on me.

Hey, drinking doesn't do much damage by itself, I mean unless you are drinking alot. It can stop you from having a good sleep. Having a good sleep is absolutely necessary because that's when your muscle repairs itself from being torn through exercise.

Anyway man you should drink less if you want to look good, because drinking can cause major water retention. Basically even if you have lots of muscle and a little bit of fat, drinking can make the muscle look flat and put water into your areas with fat in it, making you look worse than you should.

Also, most supplements are fake. People like using protein powder to simplify their diets and keep protein intake CONSISTENT per requirement.

The best routine is the one you stick with. Whether its 300 pushups a night or 6 days a week of Upper, Lower variation.

Obviously, you should push yourself to be the best you can be and train the hardest you can, or not. Idk man just enjoy life. If you want to get incredibly huge, then you might need to look toward the use of steroids. Most people lift to give them selves a confidence boost or maybe just as a fun hobby. Anyway i hope you come back to this thread when you're sober and take my advice. See you on the otherside peach

I just had insane deja vu and then I got deja vu again when I typed this. This same thread is posted like every few months and I write the same comment.

Is this a glitch in the Matrix?

You are a black man

I just had insane deja vu and then I got deja vu again when I typed this. This same thread is posted like every few months and I write the same comment.

Is this a glitch in the Matrix?

I don't go to sleep as well as i should, oh fuck. Last night I got 4 hours before work. Good to know! And don't steroids make ur wee wee smaller. Hmm. and yeah i might have to chill on drinking. Turn my lack of confidence with my girl into something positive. If I'm swole she can't leave me, right?

I'm a nigga

>300 pushups a day
>will drinking affect my gains and muscles stuffs
>dog scale to weigh myself

jesssus op.

Nah bruh, that dog scale looks pretty high tech. I assume it's pretty accurate.

Just lift you fucking homo and smoke weed instead of drinking

No, go look up what deja vu actually is, you uneducated mongoloid

And the pushups just temporary until I get gym membership or some more weights. I do pushups in between taking the dogs in and out. Like I have to do 20 in a row and if I wanna do more it has to be +10, and by the end of the day it usually adds up to 300 or more.

I work with a bunch of peoples fancy dogs, I gotta chill until the next drug test. But yea you right

Idek what that means but if you're working with fancy dogs spend the 10$ a month on a gym membership instead of alcohol

Just use your dog
>bench press dog
>ohp dog
>hold dog above head, then squat dog
>zercher deadlift dog
>curl dog

Dog could bring gains, but you need to utilize the dog.

But when I get drunk sometimes it pumps me up when I'm curling or doing pushups or whatever. Helps me thinking about the bad things and makes we wanna get swole and punch them