Short women

I just can't. I was in a serious relationship with a short girl up until a few months ago, but I could never see myself having kids with her because they could turn out to be ultra manlets, nor being with her because half of her family is obese and she would get fat as fuck after getting pregnant and never recover from it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice blog

>yfw you see her alien arm

there's an unusual amount of b8 threads recently. there isn't much actual discussion on Veeky Forums so I'm gonna reply as if this isn't bait and you're serious

I don't think the height of your parents guarentees or limits how tall you're going to be - half the people I know taller than me have manlet parents and I'm 6ft. there is likely a chance, I'm not denying that, but the height of your parents isn't the range of height the offspring will be

Short girls are the fucking best, IF they take care of themselves. I have a short gf who had turned chubby but worked her ass of for the last two years and now she's a straight 9/10. They have to put in a lot of work and effort into their bodies and their diets because +5kg will make them look like a fucking landwhale.

This guy knows whats up
Short girls who are thin/fit are the fucking best, sadly i have no fucking clue where to find one

>embracing a life of mediocrity by having kids and weighing yourself down

? ? ?

>failing to continue your lineage
>dieing and leaving behind no one to further the world
sad desu

>sadly i have no fucking clue where to find one
Dancers. They may also come with eating disorders, so be wary.

>Caring about what happens after you're dead
lmao

Kek. It's a funny way to look at it and it's partially true. But we both know that there is more to parenthood then passing down the seed/lineage.

I know, but I have a hard time caring or wanting to be a parent. Especially after seeing all the divorce, breakups, child payments, soul sucking nights, and so on. Seems like 18 years of hell.

yes, like wasting your life away to pay for the little shit and the cunt where it came from

Really?
Might just have to look into that, was thinking of taking dance lessons to boost my dating game if i meet a girl so might just kill two birds with one stone

>dooming your bloodline to die with the inevitable end of the universe instead of mastering your own destiny

? ? ?

>little shit
Shit kids only come from shit parents my man
If you put real effort into giving your kid the right values and morals from a young age, and not spoiling them, they'll be fine.

>not striving to become immortal and outliving the universe itself
>mfw

Yeah don't have kids. Make space for chad's superior offspring so they can prosper

>entropy can be reversed

? ? ?

It's a good idea, go for it. Even if you don't meet your short girl dream, you'll still end up with quite the useful skill.

>arbitrary reasons that make me feel good on the inside

>If you put real effort into giving your kid the right values and morals
Im not him but i have a slight issue with this
Id love to have kids but realistically its not gonna happen because its extremly hard to find girls i can fuck and finding one to have a relationship with is even harder and then you can figure out having kids is a step removed from that

Its just seemingly impossible to find a decent girl to have kids with and thats really a shame

I feel like a lot of people get frustrated at some point, say fuck it, date and marry the first decent enough person they come across, have children, then divorce 8 years later

>These are the girls on that "no manlets allowed" twitter collage that makes the rounds here quite often.

>blindly believes that entropy cannot be reversed
Not with that attitude user. Have you even left humanity behind?

It's honestly not that hard user. Do you have any genuinely interesting hobbies? Are you remotely good at having conversations? Are you mildly fit?
You have to remember that the 'all women are shallow and lack personality' is just a meme spread by shallow guys with no personality

>not dating a 5'10 powerlifter
It's like you guys don't want to start a powerful white family to fend off the Muslims at the gate

To be fair, if you talk to women on dating sites, the vast majority tell you their interests and hobbies are traveling, family, and netflix

>sacrifising your family to protect the jews
shiggy diggy

>implying I care about the Jews
Did I say anywhere that I'd join the military to defend the Jewish elite's business interests? Hell no, not in the military's current structure

I feel like that dating sites aren't an accurate sample pool for women though. If a woman is on a dating site, it's because they have some sort of deficiency keeping them from meeting people the normal way. This goes for guys too.
That's my theory at least

Yes goy! Muslims are our enemy! When we start the crusade we can give land to israel. You know they are our ony ally in the middle east!

>It's honestly not that hard user.
Id say it is
I work part time and study full time right now so hobbies are on the back burner but i usually train in martial arts and lift
I can keep a good convo going in many cases and i feel like im socially adept, im fit, tall and pretty good looking

This however has gotten me nowhere, i havent found a girl who was single in almost a year now and its only getting worse i feel
I know they can be wonderful and caring but the problem is most girls i meet who have any sort of quality already have a boyfriend

Not saying its hopeless and that im gonna give up but its far from easy and borderline impossibe to find a halfway decent girl who is single, to top it all off im 29 so girls im looking into are 18-22 only and its a craps shoot if they like older guys

>implying the enemy of my enemy is my friend
>implying that phrase isn't a kike trick to influence people to "choose a side" when both sides are garbage and should be glassed.

>I just defend the Jewish elite's business interests without being in the military
????

Sure you may get more crappy examples than is average, but there's plenty of normal women who are just too busy for clubs and the like that facilitate meeting new people. And bars are even worse than stuff like tinder for meeting a relationship partner

>implying I'm a Republican

Of course. I was only arguing that the average would be worse. There will always be people of both genders who are perfectly fine and use dating apps. And as for bars I totally agree. The average quality of bar women is fucking destitute and your chances of finding someone decent is even worse.

Uni is tough for actual relationships, since so much of your time is spent on studies. Honestly you shouldn't have much of a problem once you're out.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boltzmann_brain

>turbo manlets
>I stand at 188 cm, even though my mother is only 164 cm (father is 176)
>son of the coach from the gym I used to go to is the same height as me, even though his mother is ~160 cm
>coach himself is around 178 cm
???
Get your fucking insecurity out of here. If anything, it's the diet that plays a significant part in how tall one gets.

>inb4 187 cm is manlet by Veeky Forums standards

This is exactly what happens. How extreme it is varies, i.e. lots won't divorced, etc. But there's always very, very strong aspect of semi-bitter complacency in 99.99% of cases. People give up on *actually* bettering themselves as people at some point, and then we end up with a species full of emotionally and socially stunted "adults" who just start rolling through the motions of "love"->marriage->kids->etc with giddy glee, riding on the high of fulfilling a biological and societal imperative, and using that high to ignore a lingering uncertainty about themselves, their lives, and their relationships that's always eating away at them. So people go on wallowing in the motions, surfing through life on its brain chemical induced highs and lows, instead of becoming truly good, whole people and coming to live a truly good, whole life that they truly enjoy.

Complacency is the driving force of society's propogation, but also the death of happiness and wholesome people.

>Honestly you shouldn't have much of a problem once you're out.
I pray youre right because currently its been hell, ive stopped thinking about dating completly because it is a pipedream and it kills me since there are pretty girls i see every now and then but same old story

Kids are a retirement plan. That is why it is traditionally said that, "children are a comfort to parents in their old age."

You raise kids up right, and then they help take care of you in your declining years.

The traditional family is all about mutual support and the division of labor. Respected elders who have raised their kids right get to spend their old age fucking about with their grandkids, going on vacation, and being cranky without repercussion.

If you do it right they take care of you. If you do it wrong they stick you in a home. If you don't do it at all, you die early and alone after a long, painful period of squalor and despair.

Back to the 7th degree biology class with you nigger

>get to spend their old age fucking about with their grandkids, going on vacation, and being cranky without repercussion.
>waiting forty years and investing your entire life just to enjoy the last five when you have dementia and can't remember anything

or just not have kids, go on vacation anywhere in the world whenever you want because you have unlimited disposable income and no chains holding you down on a daily basis

Depends on what your career is. Mine's gonna start with 60-80 hour work weeks while also working on a masters degree. I have so much more free time right now than I will after graduation

>not wanting to have kids
The only non-medical way to detect low test

>being a babysitter
>high test

fucking kek

The #1 drive for humans is reproduction. If you have no desire to reproduce, you're flawed as a human in the same way that asexuals are flawed

>giving in to your body's basic biological functions
>high test

it's definitely alpha as fuck to have no self control for sure dude you totally got me fucking kek

>The #1 drive for humans is reproduction
For men maybe, im not sure about women
They seem to be very good at dick dodging

There's a difference between having the internal desire to have children and going and fucking as many women as possible unprotected. It's called starting a family you idiot

Sorry to hear about your problematic relationship with your mom, wanna talk about it?

I find short women very unattractive.
The only reason I'd ever date one would be to dress her up like Pikachu and pretend I'm Ash Ketchum.

>The only reason I'd ever date one would be to dress her up like Pikachu and pretend I'm Ash Ketchum.
that's a gross fantasy.

Whats my mom got to do with this bullshit?
Girls are generally good at dodging dick, they reject guys regularly for various reasons

Most girls i meet IRL say tinder is only for talking/hoarding matches so the observations made point towards women having little sex drive

>women having little sex drive
Spoken like a true virgin.

>tinder is only for talking/hoarding matches
women prefer attention to taking dick
but they love taking dick from chads

Not a virgin, faggot
Guys always say "Breh, girls can have equal sex drive to their bf" but then i say their bf could fuck her and 10 other girls if given a chance
If girls had equal drive as guys, we would be having non stop sex most of the time

Not in my experience, they settle down with some random asshole and stay with him until its time to move on. then they find a new bf who doesnt need to be a chad
Girls probably like attention as much as guys like sex