Why normalfags bother getting Veeky Forums?

Why normalfags bother getting Veeky Forums?

I'll never understand you fucks. You have a large social circle with many friends, co-workers, and potential girlfriends that are already fond of you.

Why do you even need to lift? You don't, so get the fuck out of my gym and off Veeky Forums.

Veeky Forums is basically /r9kfitness/ anyway, so just please, if you're normal functioning person in society with a large social circle, just go and stay go.

kek'd at iphone convo

how can you read that

/r9k/ pls go, Veeky Forums can be whatever the fuck he wants and you won't stop it.

Veeky Forums also has lots of sex, and is pretty much a "normalfag" but is really discrete about weeb things and similar unlike you.
Also nothing wrong people trying to improve themselves, normalfag or not.

/r9k/ pls go and stay go

> phone poster detected.

come back when you have aa 20" monitor

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS POST AND GET DUBS (OR ROLL WITHIN 1 FIGURE OF DUBS) YOU MUST LEAVE Veeky Forums FOR THE REST OF 2017, NO EXCUSES.

IF YOU REPLY TO THIS POST AND GET TRIPLES YOU MUST GO ON Veeky Forums EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF 2017.

Free me from this pain

Seeyou in 2018

To be health, strong, and fit you sperglord? Die in a fire.

See ya. May you become normal

L8r m8 ur outta here

Mate,normalfags don't have the life you are imagining. Most go out maybe once a month, watch Netflix and have a limited amount of friends. They all use social media but don't have more than 200 Instagram followers or 600 friends on Facebook.
I go out every weekend, meet girls, lift and study. I:m not a Chad, just a step above normalfag. Don't aspire to be normal, go beyond

Cos I already have a PhD scholarship, a GF of 2 years, and friends. Might as well get yoked too. Stay mad

> IF YOU REPLY TO THIS POST

reading comprehension 2/10

fuck u

Good eyes bruh

To steal the girls and friends guys like you are going to make ofc why else would we do it lmao

>DUBS (OR ROLL WITHIN 1 FIGURE OF DUBS)
That's pretty probable you faggot it's like 3/10

im out?

dubs get

Golem get ye gone

Being fit is a quality of life multiplyer to literally any place a person may be in.
There is literally no reason why you wouldn't want to be fit or get fit, and nothing stopping you from doing so.

Fuck off back to your bucket, /crab9k/

I'm never leaving desu senpai baka

Lifting is shit tbqh

Most lifters I know are insecure or dumbasses

oooh spookii

Check them

You know, I can't get laid for the life of me. I just can't approach women, and even when you're super swole that's still expected of you.

This despite the fact that women are always flirting with me. It's a really weird dynamic that exists between me and couples now. The girl acts like she's impressed by me and the guy acts like he's trying to impress me.

This is almost as good as getting laid, and is probably the closest I'll ever get.

/r9k/ get out.
Veeky Forums is for reasonably well adjusted people or autists who are actually fit, not fatty self-pitying autists

I will enjoy my trips.

lets go

Just roll my shit up

Transcribe what it says :^)

Rolling for the last time

an Hero roll

Rolling, I need to leave.

Conductor we have a problem.
Get off this ride.

Well that's it. Goodbye guys, I'm going to be a normie.

WAKE ME UP

Roll

I'll take those odds

roll

cmon triples

rolling

Rooooll

please let me leave

Trips here I cum

roiling

roll

Go on then

let me be free

no dubbs in thread... cant get of this wild ride

Safe

hm

miss

You fucking wasted one.

Bye

Free me from this curse

Nigga

enjoy the next 347 days of shit posting

Because we normies are never satisfied. We soon grow complacent with what we have and must reach out to grab even more to satisfy our neverending hunger for money, sex and adoration. That's what it means to be "chad" or "alpha" or whatever tf

Set me free

Rollan

I never get them anyway.

if trips for the rest of life

adios muchachos

RELEASE ME

All day every day faggots

reeee

later bitches

Rolling cause I fucking hate myself

But I just got here :(

In 44 replies, no one has gotten dubs yet. Is this rigged? Can none of us leave this place?

OH shit it's happening boys

I'm on my laptop.. 13 inch display :(

sex is better when yoked

Pls dubs

Rolling

>go out every weekend
>2.5k insta followers
>hang with different friends everynight
All of this happened since getting Veeky Forums
fuck being a normy ever

Let's see

>2.5 insta followers
what the fuck do you post?

also going out every weekend and hanging out with different people every day sounds exhausting to me. i'm not envious or shooting you down but damn, just reading that makes me relish my weekends spent alone even more.

Being a normie doesn't mean top-tier pussy just falls into your lap

When I go out with my friends I'm typically the shortest in the group. At least I can be jacked.

Plus, which came first, the normie or the fit?
If I stop lifting am I even normie anymore...?
It helps get rid of my depression and anxiety naturally too. I dont wanna be held by the balls by big pharma for the rest of my life.

can i finally be free?

rolling for my own fate.

hahahahha see ya later loser!

Fuck it

dangerous game

save me

Release me.

triples will not change a damn thing.

rolling till i get dubs so i can leave this damn place

Haha you can't leave now

Dog bles u :D

i would probably be on everyday anyways

Lord it's my time I'm ready.

Hi

The whole point is to enter the normalfag pyramid of social gains at as high a point as you can.

You're not here forever

>you're not here forever
Lol good one