I thought he was big 2 years ago. Keep in mind he was on steroids and fat even back than

I thought he was big 2 years ago. Keep in mind he was on steroids and fat even back than

what a fucking joke LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3tKp4T9ZUCM
youtu.be/3tKp4T9ZUCM?t=39m55s
youtu.be/SnWmAcH21o4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He looks bigger irl

Sure you do Jason

Sometimes I think that Veeky Forums is more normie than Fitmisc

Keep in mind this guy is an assasin and needs to prioritize functional muscle

Veeky Forums is FOR SURE more normie than fitmisc.

Smaller obscure forums are literal breeding grounds for mental illness, imageboards can't match it at all.

>tfw years of browsing these sites has fucked you up mentally

Thats our boy Hemingway!

fit is more normie and also more cancerous

fitmisc is a far better forum

There was no chance in the first place, if you're the kind of person that ends up on fitmisc, PSL, Veeky Forums etc. you are already fucked in the head

>PSL

What site is that

You probably shouldn't be there if you're not mentally ill enough to know what it is

the man obviously has mental issues, just leave him alone already

Look at all the muscle he's put on in his face.

He has some weird fetishes. I don't see the big whoop.

Anyone here watch Natty Lifter? I was really fucking tired the first time I saw one of his videos and something about his voice and how hard he was roasting Blabla had me in stitches.

look at how piggish his nose became

>couldn't hack it as a powerlifter
>couldn't hack it as a bodybuilder
>looks like shit
>weak as shit
>no progress

Why do people listen to this guy?

2016 was a hell of a year for Blowhard. Hopefully by the end of this year we'll have another one of these before and after side by side comparisons and the pic on the right will have an exit wound at the front of his skull.

Holy fuck the trolls exposing his lies has taken its toll on him! Dude needs to get off the internet & get his life in order.

his videos get sub1k views

and most of them are from people on fitmisc trolling him

his channel is dead

shadowman pls

he is too narcistic and too much of a lazy cunt to ever work a real job

he is currently leeching government money and is leeching off of mooncookies grandmas house

our boi hemingway.

his crackwhore gf is 10x as worse as him desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=3tKp4T9ZUCM

youtu.be/3tKp4T9ZUCM?t=39m55s

youtu.be/SnWmAcH21o4

Best meme to come of all of this

Sure let's all gang up on and bully this one autistic guy because he's an easy target. I'm sure you'll be considered cool then "traintolookgoodnaked"

Is there any more pathetic than fitnesscucks?

Hi mooncookie

was going to google but now I won't, thank you user

kekkles

BEATING ON THE DOOR HARD

FUCK YOU

Is he a living meme at this stage?

Back in the day, perhaps. Veeky Forums is normalfag central now

yes

>Implying You can accurately measure a man's mass in a 2d picture
>implying mass even matters to a competitive powerlifter
>Implying Jason cares what some closeted autistic virgin's think
>Implying my mass isn't just being projected from front to back in most videos and you wouldn't shit yourself IRL if Jason punks you

hey hemingway!

>my mass
Do you GENUINELY troll Veeky Forums, Jason? Really? You had a decent chance at carving out a little chunk of the fitness industry, for yourself. You fucked up, and should now consider quitting.

Blohan, pls.

>Do you GENUINELY troll Veeky Forums, Jason? Really? You had a decent chance at carving out a little chunk of the fitness industry, for yourself. You fucked up, and should now consider quitting.

I'm not Jason and I'm not trolling Veeky Forums, I'm here to give constructive advice and when I see some needle dick bitter teenagers attacking somebody as positive as Jason it pisses me off.

99.5% of you retards will have quit lifting in 6 months anyways so getting invested in hating guys that actually lift and compete just shows how castrated you really are.

all of his stories are so fucking retarded. I knew this guy was a meme, but he seems like that delusional insecure guy that just makes up complete and utter bullshit.

I love it

>all of his stories are so fucking retarded. I knew this guy was a meme, but he seems like that delusional insecure guy that just makes up complete and utter bullshit.
>I love it

His stories are unbelievably to cookie cutter drones with no goals besides a cubicle and not fat lady friend.

I'm loving it.

It would be funny if all his claims turned out to be true

>PSL
Googled and came up with pakistani soccer league.
Sounds dangerous m8s hold me

I don't know what you just said pajeet