Just found out my gym website offers statistics, since you have to enter a code on a keypad to get in and out

Just found out my gym website offers statistics, since you have to enter a code on a keypad to get in and out.

1) Does your gym offer something similar? Post them if it does.
2) How the fuck do I motivate my self when my body is actually in okay shape, it isn't in great shape but I am perfectly healthy.

>46m average duration
>35 visits in 12 months

A V E R A G E
V
E
R
A
G
E

I know, it's fucking dire

Looks like most people's gym membership attendance, if not a little bit better.

Botnet

Did you get like injured or something in that one month and a half you were actually going at a solid rate? I'd say NYR but that doesn't make any sense.

>2) How the fuck do I motivate my self when my body is actually in okay shape, it isn't in great shape but I am perfectly healthy.
I just motivate myself by looking at all the more jacked people at my gym and wanting be more like them. Once I'm the most jacked person in my gym I plan to go down the road to the power lifting one nearby.

Plus it's just such a routine at this point that. not going makes me feel guilty.

I go to puregym too.

Wakefield branch.

Can't be arsed screencapping so here's my stats from when I started end of September:

Total Duration
1d 21h 4m
Average Duration
0h 54m
Total Visits
Total Classes

>Did you get like injured or something in that one month and a half you were actually going at a solid rate? I'd say NYR but that doesn't make any sense.
No, I just stopped being overweight, lost sight of why I went there in the first place, to get really strong. Now I don't care so much, but you are right, I should just look at other people in the gym and aim to get better.

Nice little stats page isn't it? I would have probably kept going if they had it sooner.

I only found out about it when you posted it just now.

I don't think it adds much, I already know when I've been there. maybe if it had something to track lifts too it would be much better.

>No, I just stopped being overweight,
In under 2 months...?

Also these captcha's are getting insane.

If I can't quantify most things I find it hard to enjoy them, I always have a heart rate monitor on me recording away when doing exercise so I can track calories.

I went from 85kg to 77kg, I am 6ft and also cycled a huge amount when not at the gym, not even as exercise but recreationally.

set a goal or start a muscle building program asking a trainer in the gym could be something good to but setting a goal is important

>2) How the fuck do I motivate my self when my body is actually in okay shape, it isn't in great shape but I am perfectly healthy.

Well, if that's all true, then what's the actual reason for doing this? Why do you even want to?
Figure that out, and use it.

Wish my gym had that

I was thinking of signing up, what are their gyms like?

they're okay

This is how mental illness looks
I have been trying to get fit for a year but just am too nervous. I usually walk into the gym 2-3 times a day, walk around it, then leave due to nerves. Sometimes I sit in a machine and drink half a can of Pepsi or something then leave. My longest session was 10 minutes because I spilled Pepsi on the chest press and tried to clean it up, and my shortest session was like 4 seconds when I went then turned and left because a girl was sitting and talking to staff about their weight loss course and I felt nervous she would expect me to join and become her motivational boyfriend.

holy shit

nice troll

>going to a gym

Is this real?

You should get some kind of treatment, see your GP.

Shot I wish my gym did this
Lately been doing 1.25-1.5 hrs 5 days a week going to 6

wow

Hows mine

You might just make it.